Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat withdrawals without ID? Still possible somewhere?  (Read 136 times)
kkarlos (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Hi,

I'm looking to withdraw some $$$ to a bank account.

Bitfinex want me to upload a selfie with my ID in hand (!), I prefer to send these monies to charity rather than let my photo be available online after another hack.

Or eventually which exchange allow withdrawals with less possible verification? Like ID only maybe?

I'm not a gangster trying to launder money, just don't like the idea of uploading my ID to a anonymous website really.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

I understand, as me myself I also am not comfortable in submitting photos to exchanges.

Your best bet would probably LocalBitcoins[1]. Using their service you can look for buyers/sellers in your city so you can do bank transfers without those KYC on exchanges, or maybe even pay or receive money via cash. Check it out.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

You can use Paxful or trade here on the forums. Even If you don't find people trading with bank transfer directly, you can still trade using Skrill or PayPal and then withdraw to your bank account or you can use Bitcoin ATMs, a selfie with ID shouldn't be required unless you reach a certain limit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LuckyDriller

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

EXMO, YOBIT
-> PM, ADVCash -> MC\VISA via exhangers

But use those with extreme caution, using multiple transactions. Those are near scammy.
kkarlos (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated.

I think I went through like 10-15 different exchanges and none of them allows non ID fiat withdrawals, unsuprisingly.

Websites like localbitcoin are a nice thing, meeting in person could be something to consider but i would never trade p2p online, too risky.

But on that occasion I’m looking for something not-scammy but online, I will be needing to do deposits/withdrawals quite often and won’t be bothered to meet with someone every single time.

Samarkand, thanks for mentioning bitstamp. They do require ID and address verification but no selfie, and the website itself looks all right with the team and address details, unlike many others. Based in UK as well not on Bermudas etc.

I think I’ll stick with them.

Good investing folks!  Grin
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

You can use localbitcoins but I think you should not trust it for big amounts. You should give your id for fiat withdrawals, it is good for both you and exchange.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

I understand, as me myself I also am not comfortable in submitting photos to exchanges.

Your best bet would probably LocalBitcoins[1]. Using their service you can look for buyers/sellers in your city so you can do bank transfers without those KYC on exchanges, or maybe even pay or receive money via cash. Check it out.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/
Localbitcoins traders are also asking ID verification before initiating the trades in my country but it may changes to the other countries,But they are also need our Proofs.
But I think it is not a big problem to send our picture to someone since we all are using social media like facebook and instagram we all are uploading our picture and all other information too.So for me it is not a big matter to show my proof to anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: