Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COMSA!?I decided to invest in it, and now I see how this project depreciates...  (Read 152 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Comsa seemed a very cool and promising project, I decided to invest in it, and now I see how this project depreciates...
Do you think there is a hope that the price will rise or selling for anything just to return something from the investment?
Regards Denis
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Comsa seemed a very cool and promising project, I decided to invest in it, and now I see how this project depreciates...
Do you think there is a hope that the price will rise or selling for anything just to return something from the investment?
Regards Denis

Hi. First of all the price is still at $1 level, just like an ICO price. The second thing is that COMSA doesn't conduct any ICO yet. They should be in rush with the development of the platform right now. As soon as real ICOs at the basis of COMSA appears there should be a surge. I have COMSA too and I HODL it as well as any other strong altcoin project in my portfolio.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I also invested and the price to be so far on the level at which the coins I bought.I don't think he cascamite,but I see that Bitcoin is going on,and if you continue then all the violas and the whole crypt will be bent.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

You are right, it is a good project with the right technology and backing, ensuring its place in the future. this is one that you should definitely hold.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Thanks for your answer, this information assured me!)
I hope this project will work its way despite the difficulties that occur in Japan on the crypto market!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

It is difficult to make predictions about such new projects, where everything is not stable. I do not see the point of such a risk. That's why I mostly invest in the top20 coins.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

It is difficult to make predictions about such new projects, where everything is not stable. I do not see the point of such a risk. That's why I mostly invest in the top20 coins.
Investing in top-20 coins is also not safe, for example Ripple, investors have lost a lot and I think it was a massive action!
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

Regards Denis

Bro, don't lose hope. Usually it takes months and years to see the true value of a project. It's very important to not lose hope and don't panic sell or omething. Long term is a very good time to see the real worth of the COMSA project.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

We bought a Comsa coin on the ICO for about $1. Today we can see the same price. Do not worry. It is necessary to hold the coin and wait until Comsa platform is fully operational.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

Regards Denis
Don't worry, all good is yet to come. Comsa is a big promising project, and it is only at the beginning. Bear market is ongoing, so, just HODL, relax and you'll be OK Wink

afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Regards Denis

I invested enough money in this project. And I'm sure that everything will be fine. In Japan, crypto is regulated by law and every player of the crypto market must submit. The project is undergoing a bureaucratic process at the moment. In the spring will be the first announcements for launch and listing on large exchages. Now is the time to buy tokens. I'm sure of a good profit.
DarkTrix

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

Regards Denis

Comsa is very interesting project and a hold it for long term
I heard about first ICO on the COMSA will be soon

nagakami01

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

i think it is scam
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Regards Denis

Actually im not so familiar about this comsa project that  you stated at first its cool and promising project but suddenly its will turns to depreciates,and you seek an advise to us,if that there is a chances that the price is rise? and definetly my answer is its will depend on the  condition of the project development in the market,if more investor  will support this comsa project the big chances that it will recover and in return gain a good profit,and if investor will leave this project there's a  chance that it will goes to zero value,so therefore to make this project succeesfull its needed more support to the investor.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
DarkTrix

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I don't invested in ICO but recived COMSA for bounty.
Recived and forgot, COMSA is longterm coin for sure

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: