Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7023 times)
Lambo-san

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

The market lately is very exciting. This is a great opportunity in order to get on the train before it goes running again. Though it is a great opportunity, I am just so unlucky that I haven't received my long awaited funds. I am planning to buy some known coins that I missed from the past years such as LTC, Monero, etc. I just hope I'll be on time when I receive my funds. I don't want to miss the train again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Quite uncertain situation. I really don't know what can we expect from market. I dont think that we will see fast recover in 2-3 weeks, rather we will see more smooth growth.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

People who invested earlier are really upset. That is understandable. But we can't do much things here. Only thing to do is hold. Current losses will easily recovers in short time. I think downtrend will continue few days. We need to select the right time and buy more. This is a great opportunity to invest.  
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

For the whales, I think they're excited to see the dip because it is an opportunity for them to buy at such lower prices thinking that it is FUD sale. As for me, I'm a bit excited because now that the prices are very low, I can buy them cheap like XEM, TRX, ETN and so on.

As for the newbies and inexperienced ones, I think they need to learn more about the potential of cryptocurrencies and why should they not doubt about it. Because of the bad news that spreads like virus, it seems that a lot are starting to be skeptic about Bitcoin and other altcoins, but I think cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere. They're here to stay for as long as they like, and they can't be stopped.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Quite uncertain situation. I really don't know what can we expect from market. I dont think that we will see fast recover in 2-3 weeks, rather we will see more smooth growth.

Actually, it's the right time for the buy as the prices falling down one can invest in the bitcoin and also altcoins. The decrease in price is not permanent it may shoot up in the value near future so no need to be panic wait for the good time.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

Yep, I personally think of taking advantage and buy more Ethereum.
This is a good opportunity for new investments and I do not worry about the low levels of the market.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity
I wish all people are the same the way you think.
are you excited about the situation?
Yep although the fight isn't too easy.
Majority of those new investors are worried about they invested when the price of bitcoin is high but now its starting to decrease to that's something that gives them a big worry.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

prices are low yes it is very low(especially in terms of dollars). but now it's getting worse day by day so not an exciting thing for me anymore. I am starting to worry about it a little now. we may be entering a long-term bear market now.

I have been just holding on to my position at the moment not making any new trades.
m0rrov

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

the situation is unclear..when the fall just started, everything looked good. it seemed like just another correction. Now everything lasts too long and it is become neuracking.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

The bubble is deflating. It is better to wait that it is completely stabilized before buying if you don't want to be in loss.
H0M

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Whoever planned to profit at the current levels should not complain about the prices going down a bit. The buyers spend money when the prices are low and they keep the industry going.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I honestly don't see the current movement as an opportunity just yet since price just bounces a bit and falls down even harder. This indicates a dead cat bounce or bull trap.

It's an opportunity to get into the market for cheaper coins. The barrier to invest now is at the lowest for like 3 months.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

I thought the price was low 3 days ago :/ . When you keep guessing that this is the bottom and decide to put more money on it ,but then it drops even more harder ,you eventually run out of money to buy more dips . Now I'm Just praying the price recovers because I'm down 67% on my portfolio and it's really painful . I'm not selling even if it drops more but it sucks seing that red everytime you check the prices .
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Im very much excited about buying of more and more bitcoin because in the last year I missed the opportunity to buy more bitcoin and it blooms like crazy by the year end. In todays situation also im speculating the same thing and this one could not be better situation than this. If im going buy then I have to do that today only otherwise there is no way im going for it later when the prices will start surging upwards. That would be bad move as once the prices starts going up for the bitcoin then it will keep climbing only and then I dont want to be one of that stupid who keeps asking should I buy now as the prices are rising! Lolz!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

I honestly don't see the current movement as an opportunity just yet since price just bounces a bit and falls down even harder. This indicates a dead cat bounce or bull trap.

It's an opportunity to get into the market for cheaper coins. The barrier to invest now is at the lowest for like 3 months.

exactly this is means as an opportunity for they may start here to earn more and a lot of great opportunity that may open for all that are wanted to start here may have a good research and make patience on choosing some.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Im gonna wait for after Chinese new year to buy more.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I plan to buy coins in the near future. The price is close to suitable for me...

Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

In my opinion, in fact, these are the best times to buy altcoins that have the potential to gain multiples of profits because altcoin prices are falling in price for all the well-known red altcoins, which start from the BTC. This can be used to invest in bitcoin or altcoins. Decrease in price may not be permanent only you need to be patient for several weeks time. The altcoin and BTC prices can soar anytime in the near future, so you do not need to panic just enough to wait for the storm to pass and the right time.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I'm really excited about the price of the cryptocurrencies in the market because if the price goes lower than 5k then i will buying a lot of cryptocurrencies and i will be putting them on the bag. I am ready for the dump and the biggest negative percentage in the whole market and this is so exciting because this is like the best opportunity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I'm more than excited about it,I'm absolutely happy  Cheesy All my coin orders at low price are fully completed  Wink I think the bottom has been reached and in a few days we'll see the coinmarket getting green again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: