Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With the newest news from China, how much BTC did you buy?  (Read 414 times)
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Hello everyone!

So i have to ask... With the newest ban in China, the price is obviously falling again. Also the US banks baning credit card use to buy crypto hurts too. So i have to ask... How much BTC did you buy in this unexpected flash sale? Or are you waiting for the 6000$ mark?

Also, if there is someone with conenxions to China, what do people planning on doing there now? Will they try using VPN? I think it would be too much trouble for the common folk... On the other hand, it will put away the weak ones and onyl strong will remain...

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

If ever I had bitcoins today, I prefer to buy and hold bitcoins since this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. As we can see the price of bitcoin continuously dropping from its value in the last quarter of 2017 and I think that the high loss of bitcoin will become more profitable for those investors who will hold bitcoins today.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Embarrassed Another heartbreak for a crypto loving user, surely this will have a big impact on the value of BTC today and the following days. But, in the part of buying, maybe we can wait for what we think the lowest price it can reach due to this banning and buy at that moment and will keep it until the value of bitcoin will rise up. #KEEPHODLING Grin
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Now is really the best time to buy not only bitcoin, but also other crypto currency. But personally, I'm now trying not to conduct any transactions and wait until the market stabilizes.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Its not just the US, the UK has also now banned using credit cards to buy Bitcoin.

https://news.sky.com/story/lloyds-banking-group-bans-credit-card-purchases-of-bitcoin-11237438
Gildart

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I dont know the BTC system is Not the Best they have to reduce the fees Than i would buy BTC . ATM i would only buy stellar ripple EOS they have nice systems with good usecases
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Its not just the US, the UK has also now banned using credit cards to buy Bitcoin.

https://news.sky.com/story/lloyds-banking-group-bans-credit-card-purchases-of-bitcoin-11237438

UK has some questionable decision, considering not just crypto. By the way, what's the new China ban OP's talking about? Any article to share maybe? or is that ban from a few months ago?

So far 1Q of 2018 may not be that great for btc... :/

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

I could say that this is the time where in bitcoin really needs us a lot, as this moment, it is the time to buy bitcoin and we need this to do for the bitcoin to survive as much as we can, yes there are really a lot of struggles that we are encountering not in bitcoin but that does not mean that it is the end, so I don't worry a lot.
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

UK has some questionable decision, considering not just crypto. By the way, what's the new China ban OP's talking about? Any article to share maybe? or is that ban from a few months ago?

So far 1Q of 2018 may not be that great for btc... :/

Oh sorry, i thought  everyone knows about this news... This article kinda sums it up.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks

I just don't get why would they ban using credit cards.. .First of all, you will just use paypal, second of all.. Those are our money, why the hell would they hold them hostages?!

Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

We all know China is very competitve in terms of money involving events, they are business minded persons. China really wants to dominate the cryptoworld and so they banned the ico's and bitcoin to their country and let their new created coin circulate to them obviously to control by the government and to prevent abuse usage from the people.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Hello everyone!

So i have to ask... With the newest ban in China, the price is obviously falling again. Also the US banks baning credit card use to buy crypto hurts too. So i have to ask... How much BTC did you buy in this unexpected flash sale? Or are you waiting for the 6000$ mark?

Also, if there is someone with conenxions to China, what do people planning on doing there now? Will they try using VPN? I think it would be too much trouble for the common folk... On the other hand, it will put away the weak ones and onyl strong will remain...

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...

I bought a couple of Etherium but not any Bitcoins on the drop. I am holding all the Bitcoins I want. In fact, the only reason I bought Etherium is to transfer to an exchange to buy some other altcoins. I’m trying to diversify with several altcoins in addition to some Bitcoin and just hold for long term. I’m not selling anything until it shows a big profit even if it takes a couple of years.
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I bought a couple of Etherium but not any Bitcoins on the drop. I am holding all the Bitcoins I want. In fact, the only reason I bought Etherium is to transfer to an exchange to buy some other altcoins. I’m trying to diversify with several altcoins in addition to some Bitcoin and just hold for long term. I’m not selling anything until it shows a big profit even if it takes a couple of years.

Yes, that is what i actually do. I even think, that having BTC lower with slow but stead growth like it used to be, will be much healthier for the alt coins. They can then take their intended place much better, without the big jumps created by their link to the BTC price...

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

The history, experience and my inner soul everything tells me that I must must buy bitcoin at this stage and also hold whatever I have got. Obviously selling is not an option at all because most of us now having the BTC which we bought at high prices as compared to todays prices that is 7K and more and some of us even bought at the rates of 12K and even more. So for such people it is not good option to sell at this specific time when it is way down. The whole market is yelling at us we are in the bloodbath and do not invest into us, you are at risk! So its better to hold and buy only if we can afford to do that. Lets not wait more and look for opportunity to buy at 5K because it could be just last stop for the bitcoin and it may be going up real soon. So yeah, cool lets buy, hold and repeat!
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

I just don't get why would they ban using credit cards.. .First of all, you will just use paypal, second of all.. Those are our money, why the hell would they hold them hostages?!

If its a credit card its not your money its the banks.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

Of course they are not banning definitely ! What they are making now is making the price going down with bad news, buying, to issue in a few months a permit to some exchanges. Do not forget that until 1979, any trade with another country was banned, and now about everything in the world pass by China Roll Eyes.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

i never buy or sell based on news. i do it based on the reaction of the market to that news because the news whether it is positive or negative is always out there and is always the same, there is always someone banning bitcoin and someone adopting it! but if the time is right people will see the ban news more than the rest and if it is not then they see the other and ignore the ban.

right now it is time for all kinds of crappy negative news about bitcoin. they don't have to even be right half the time Smiley

There is a FOMO brewing...
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

There is a saying: times like this is just bitcoin sale/blackfriday. It is time to buy and hold. However good ppl in this market are saying that btc will be around 5k.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

You may think i am foolish but i will still hold on with my bitcoins and i will as much as bitcoins possible by me .I am just waiting to see how low the price of the bitcoins will i still have BTC left with me well that was given to me as gift by my family member as he was doing mining and i am not willing to sell those off now as i am waiting for the right moment to store more bitcoins as possible . I know the price of the btc will rise again and the market will have an unexpected market value.Even though it is crashing now.

Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

I do understand it is bank's money if it is a debit card, but on normal credit card, those are my money... Well at least that is how it works in Czech republic, other countries might have different words and we would not come to a proper understanding Smiley

will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

I do understand it is bank's money if it is a debit card, but on normal credit card, those are my money... Well at least that is how it works in Czech republic, other countries might have different words and we would not come to a proper understanding Smiley

Isn't it the other way around? debit card is your own money, credit card is borrowing from bank's money.   The ban for credit card is most likely to prevent the credit bubble where people keep buying cryptos with credit card and sell cryptos for cash to pay off the credit card

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: