Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to bitcoin will it going to die  (Read 345 times)
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

What is going on btc price is now under $7500 will it rise again
He will never die my poor kiddo , if you where here last year in 2017 and maybe a few years ago you will see that the same crash did happen the same months also January and February  , did bitcoin died after that , sure no did he reached a record in the end of the year , yes he did , so stop with shitty question you all the fuckin newbies who want to be rich in 1 month by dealing with crypto , you want cash easy and fast try pumping groups , maybe you will get luck but be sure you will end with a big bust :p

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Do not worry and do not panic. I believe that the next 3 weeks (at least) we will see the following picture on the market: Bitcoin and alts will be going into red zone, and the next day they will be in a green zone. The market will be showing its high volatility until March probably.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Bitcoin will never die. It has a purpose and too much popularity. There also governments will started to understand it and some what like it. Remember only one percent of the world knows about bitcoin.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

I am also new in bitcoin, I did participated in bitcoin last year, and it also reach the lowest price, and in a few months it bounce back to the moon, reached 900,000 in php. That is how bitcoin price works, it is normal, it will back again in a high price. And bitcoin is almost 10 years old already.
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

I think bitcoin will never die because it is a virtual currency and this time for currency era. So, don't make bad statement to bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Do not worry and do not panic. I believe that the next 3 weeks (at least) we will see the following picture on the market: Bitcoin and alts will be going into red zone, and the next day they will be in a green zone. The market will be showing its high volatility until March probably.

Its highly volatile all year round. Bitcoin affects the entire market so a bloody btc will smear most alts in red as well. Though it's not, never going to die. I don't know why there are people who keep on saying that. It only helps scare away weaings thus making them sell, dragging the price lower.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

There is a chance to make up this crisis, but the cryptos like ethereum,ripple and litecoin are in a good form . So confirming constant growth of bitcoin is still strange for me.But I'm sure the popular and powerful bitcoin can overcome from this crisis it's not gonna end that much easily.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Don't worry friend, the price will recover soon. Stop make thread like this, its better to spread moe good news so the market will be more positive. Bitcoin was take more attention of people so bitcoin will not die. If bitcoin die then all altcoins will be die first. What I can say is keep calm during this bear trend.
you do not have to worry because the price will return to normal, I think this is a common thing every year. do not make your mind distracted by this sort of thing and let's talk about bitcoin price recovery coming soon.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

It will not die, it will not go to zero, it will not crush or be banned by all governments. Do not share these panic and negative emotions. People (some of them) start to believe in worst and get depressed.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Bitcoin will not die. In fact it is here to stay. The development of the technology has created a lot of supporters who see to it that Bitcoin will become mainstream!
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

bitcoin die,whole market will die,but i think it impossible,crypto is futrue
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Within a few days after the publication of this topic, bitcoin has grown in price by more than a thousand dollars and now amounts to more than 8500 dollars. This is the answer to the question of whether bitcoin will grow in price. Probably, in a few weeks, when New Year holidays are held in China, bitcoin will grow more actively. It is important only that its shortcomings regarding the speed of transactions and high fees are finally eliminated.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Don't worry friend, the price will recover soon. Stop make thread like this, its better to spread moe good news so the market will be more positive. Bitcoin was take more attention of people so bitcoin will not die. If bitcoin die then all altcoins will be die first. What I can say is keep calm during this bear trend.
you do not have to worry because the price will return to normal, I think this is a common thing every year. do not make your mind distracted by this sort of thing and let's talk about bitcoin price recovery coming soon.
The prices of bitcoin are down nowadays , and we are seeing many experiences around us in which the bitcoin holder just sells all of whatever he has just because he is afraid of the low prices, selling all your sources out of panic is the worst scenario in any business. One should learn how to wait and be patient when the things are not going in our favor.

The values are going to rise soon and we will be seeing that the bitcoin will be on the top. This is not something that can just become extinct, not at least in near future.
david00

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

No never it is not possible for bitcoin will go down,bcz every one trying to move up to the peek.The future of bitcoin is very bright.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

bitcoin will never die, if the bitcoin price goes down really well but bitcoin will rise again $ 7500 to $ 9000

Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

All of these fluctuations of the rate look like crumbs from the table. I gotta feeling they're trying to shake out money from as many investors as possible, and then raise the price.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Guess in a matter of two weeks you've seen significant changes in terms of the growth of bitcoin prices and so the answer is evident for all to see that bitcoin will keep rising and will not die any time soon. Cryptocurrencies are taking over and bitcoin is spearheading this revolution.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

I wish I had money three weeks ago to buy BTC for 6000 usd... now it's more than 11k
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

There are many questions like this around the forum but nobody wants it to die. Bitcoin is volatile so it is understandable that it could be gone one day but as for now where bitcoin exist and many investors still believe in what capability bitcoin could give. Then this cryptocurrency will definitely last for a long period of time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I wish I had money three weeks ago to buy BTC for 6000 usd... now it's more than 11k
Precisely.You could have been made a bigger profit today.I was very optimistic that time that the market will really grow in the next days and look at today,the price is seen making a speed price increase.So i hope it is already clear to everybody that bitcoin will no longer die,instead it will continue to surpass beyond our expectations and will definitely make great surprises for us.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: