Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform  (Read 30277 times)
Xphenosis (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Hey guys! How can I participate in pre-ICO? What's the token price? Is there a minimum to buy?
Hello!

To participate in pre-ICO you have to register for sale on http://mindlink.co/
After registration and verification of your account you will find contract address in your Personal Area.
If you have any issues regarding this process, you can use our guide on participation: http://mindlink.co/guide

ML Token Price is - 0,001 ETH
Minimum contribution on PreSale is 0,1 ETH.

Hope that helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magnat69

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

0xE394C4494Ac3f55F5362a3C1c949F595EffE8A19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

It will be really convenient for the non-standard educational process throughout the world. This project will become a success. In what countries and educational institutions do you plan to start your cooperation?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Percayakan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

is there a bounty program? if any where i can see it?
Xphenosis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

sounds like a great project. sorry if ask this, any project for holder or it is just airdrop and bounty program sir?

Hey! This is not just an airdrop/bounty.
It is an actual project, you can learn more on http://mindlink.co/
AirDrop was launched due to serious amount of people interested in the project.
Because of that we decided to AirDrop tokens, that were initially allocated to the developers.
Xphenosis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

is there a bounty program? if any where i can see it?

Yes there is!
Follow this link to see it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885497
zhent12

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

The handy software will attract more students who are still forced to use applications which were not designed specifically for learning purposes.  Answer to specific questions are searched all around the Internet, which often requires huge time resources and even then it is a struggle to find the most appropriate courses or information. Good luck on the project!
Palinggila13

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Can i follow airdrop for newbie member Huh
Suckseed17

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

A very good project, on the internet we need a clear place to learn
so no misinformation
Xphenosis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

An interesting idea, I would like to know if there is a demo version of the application for review?

As soon as Open Beta Test is launched everyone would be able to participate.
Details of the testing procedure will be posted closer to the end of Q3 2018.
Tegoa

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

Waiting for the beta. It sounds like a very interesting project !
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Am I the only 1 who thinks this project looks totally fake and a bit scammey?

Like the CEO looks like a drug dealer? like come on...

They say they raised 2000 ether in 5 days right? Well check their contract address and they are sending 500,000 ML to people? Ok so thats 500 ether to 1 person.. meaning someone 'apparently' has spent $500k on this project ? Like seriously? Who in their right mind would do that? Their video looks very basic ... just saying how amazing it would be to learn with electronics? Like coursera and udemy haven't already done that?..

I'm all for new eLearning stuff (BitDegree for example brought some value here) but come on?

Also if you check the owners address for the contract.. he has 0.5 ether... so where is the 2k ether being stored?

Anyway, i'm just suprised people would invest in this project given so many red flags that china would be jealous.
Xphenosis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

They say they raised 2000 ether in 5 days right? Well check their contract address and they are sending 500,000 ML to people? Ok so thats 500 ether to 1 person.. meaning someone 'apparently' has spent $500k on this project ? Like seriously? Who in their right mind would do that? Their video looks very basic ... just saying how amazing it would be to learn with electronics? Like coursera and udemy haven't already done that?..

I'm all for new eLearning stuff (BitDegree for example brought some value here) but come on?

Also if you check the owners address for the contract.. he has 0.5 ether... so where is the 2k ether being stored?

Anyway, i'm just suprised people would invest in this project given so many red flags that china would be jealous.

Thanks for your comment.
There were already people who doubted our project, some points need clarifying:

1) Judging the ability of a person by his appearance is a bad tone.
2) The contract that you are talking about is the contract for Pre and Main sales, which was published at the start of the Presale.
3) The funds collected on the Private Sale are stored on cold wallets, which we provide only if there are lousy reasons for this.
PhilBitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

Thanks for your comment.

2) The contract that you are talking about is the contract for Pre and Main sales, which was published at the start of the Presale.
3) The funds collected on the Private Sale are stored on cold wallets, which we provide only if there are lousy reasons for this.

Ok, that's fine - big red flags but I understand really...

Please explain - what makes your platform different to coursera?
karayaman

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

i'm waiting for beta. Good luck
erfan55

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Good promising project, good luck to developers
PhilBitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Good promising project, good luck to developers

And your paying to get thread bumping? hmmm looking better and better I must say...

Just had a little more look at your whitepaper, some thoughts:

1. Very poor English - for students at university i'm quite surprised - are you dropouts or something?
2. You don't give a very clear and concise explanation about how you are going to implement the different technology... your just saying we will have this and that... I could say "I'm going to have an ICO and its going to have a feature that will 100% turn dirt into gold" ...

Ok, I'm going to say this: If you guys are not scammers I apologise for the harsh tone I'm using ... in that case please take this as constructive criticism to improve...
Xphenosis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Thanks for your comment.

Ok, that's fine - big red flags but I understand really...

Please explain - what makes your platform different to coursera?

Coursera focuses only on classical training, which is obsolete. Their main focus is cooperation with universities. There are a lot of people who are ready to share their skills with others, they do not take their interests into account. Our project provides an opportunity for all kinds of people to work together, for example: you excel in coding, but you are capable of teaching only in your native language. Within our ecosystem you would be able to immediately find editors and translators who will make your knowledge accessible to people from all locations of the world. Find people with similar interests, find people with whom you can better transfer your skills - this is just a little bit that our project provides.
Cooperation with universities and other partnering programs - it is great, and it has to be considered, but the ability of comprehensive interaction for anyone involved is a must.
Established process of knowledge sharing of ANY kind is what we strive to achieve.

Concerning other projects: We could've payed for everything - articles, opinions of other people, insanely well designed site and White Paper. But should it be the main priority? We do have quite a lot of private investors. The essence of ICO for us is to understand whether our project is relevant for people and whether they really need it.
It would be much easier to make another fork of Bitcoin or Litecoin and go straight to the exchanges to get money. What we've chosen is much more difficult to implement, but it is much more necessary in our everyday life. It could result in a better future for all of us.

Nevertheless, thanks for your opinion, healthy skepticism is always useful.
AymDoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

E-learning is becoming more and more applicable and more students are attending online courses. We will need platforms like MINDLINK to make huge advancements in this field.
antonybrasko

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

1. Personally, I prefer correspondence or distance learning online. He graduated from college, he studied on the full-time. Now I finish university, in absentia. So much more convenient. Distance learning is still in great demand. In my opinion this is the best option, since self-education is the most effective education.
2. After graduation, in order to stay in demand in my field, I think that the upgrading of qualifications is a must.
3. Online platforms, this is the best option for learning, because does not require high costs.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
fa0ti2h

Activity: 854
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

1- you need to make more ads
2- your website does not have url
3- good team !
4- you have a very good bounty manager

good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: