Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market down trend  (Read 524 times)
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

I don't think there will be a big increase in the market in march.
It's not just the Spring Festival. Now many countries are beginning to regulate bitcoin, which is the biggest bad news.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
I have heard an opinion that it will last until May. But again, it is just opinion and I guess nobody can call the exactly time when the market will go up. As always everything in hands of huge investors, I believe only they can solve the situation.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March?
No one knows. It can stay longer or it can stay earlier than March or so what.
What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
If you can buy right now most of the coins are on sale so this is the best option while holding. Cut loss if you don't have faith in bitcoin but if you know that in the future bitcoin will give you a nice profit then just keep on holding.
I have heard an opinion that it will last until May.
Where have you heard it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Just HODL. If you want to cut loose then go no one is stopping you. There is a good future waiting for crypto and it's just waiting for the right moment to be recognized by the whole community. FUDs are just the reason why the market is getting down trends. Maybe later this year the price will be stabilized again.

Dutchtrader

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Also the regular stockmarkets are down worldwide. And with al the speculation entering the cryptomarkt. You have probably to wait till an uptrent worldwide.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

you cannot predict when it last, the only way that you can do is just safety all of your coins and just hold until the market back to normal, this what you shopping time of coin you wanted to hold if you have money to buy some coin just have pagience until the market goes up again
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

I think this is completely true. the down trend will continue for another month. there is no escape from it but we should try to get the least damage.
Ethereum may be a sensible choice these months
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I don't think we can do anything. If you have faith in bitcoin, there's only one thing you need to do: keep it.
I think a lot of people are desperate now, maybe the bull market is coming.

StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Also the regular stockmarkets are down worldwide. And with al the speculation entering the cryptomarkt. You have probably to wait till an uptrent worldwide.
I agree. Sometimes people on here have their heads so far into crypto they forget what's happening outside this industry. Go to any financial website and see what's happening to all the stock markets.

https://news.sky.com/story/inflation-fears-send-global-markets-into-red-11237870

Educate yourselves!
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

just hold brother, its a normal i guess it will up. But if u want cutloss its okay, dont late to buy if it going up.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?

I knew that this down trend will have the end, but I did not
know that this end will be in March. That is a month for now,
and prices can drop a lot in this period.
   If this is true then it would be good to sell everything now,
and wait dip and buy again before the end of this month.
   I will not do that, I am keeping what I have, and I can just
buy more. In next few days I am expecting some money and
I plan to buy Litecoins. My first Litecoins! With announcement
of LitePay, Litecoin is good investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

It's impossible to know those things, so I will just give you my perspective from a "trading point of view". If you look at the weekly charts for bitcoin, you will see that we had a huge run with no time to create real support lines, and this is why we are now falling fast as well. The real support line we have on the weekly charts, is around $5k, so I would be perfectly comfortable  (from a trading perspective) to see bitcoin going to those values. I would get worried if bitcoin dropped bellow that price, because that would show that people are losing faith in crypto.

Also, if you look at the volume, you would see that the bear volume is nothing compared to the bull volume, and that means this is not a bubble pop or whatever it is that people are calling it. This is still normal correction, and I'm still very confidant that bitcoin will recover from this.

From a fundamental point of view, you would see that nothing has changed for bitcoin, and we are actually in a better position than we were before, so things are still good for crypto and bitcoin.

Check this thread, so that you can easily understand what I'm trying to say that the bitcoin fundamentals are intact, and we are actually getting better.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2865338.0
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

well we don't know until when it will continue this downtrend, it could last even months like in 2015! i think that some good news are coming so if it's not only about speculation this market will recover. litecoin will launch litepay in february and i hope to see soon lightening network for bitcoin, this would help his rise again

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is based on two things - speculation and faith. For speculators, what is happening now is a big problem, but for people who believe in the success of cryptocurrencies, the situation of this price correction have no matter.
Decide for yourself on which side you are on.
I think this is why crypto will never die out, and face the same issues as other "bubbles" like the dotcom boom and housing crisis. Certain people really believe in the idea of crypto and what it stands for, not just the money.
these are all talking about the long term to be achieved. If we look at it today then the state of the digital currency market can be said is experiencing bad things and the level of public confidence is declining. but for these speculators all is a challenge, because this is the way to the future of the digital financial system. We are all being tested whether we are ready or not to face that era.

If we continue to convince ourselves and others that crypto world is a future then we can keep the price of digital currency in order not to continue to experience a much deeper decline. This is an opportunity to show that the digital currency market is sensible and shows to all sectors that digital currency is highly deserved to be officially recognized.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

My suggestion is - don't be panic. The crypto value has been decreased a lot during these days. However, I still believe that it will recover in next few months.
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

No one exactly knows when will the current down trend will end. It might last until March or April and this is what I think also. There is a great resistance at the moment that's why we keep on seeing the market bloody. The trend started on late December and lasting on March or April is not that bad.

Why do you think the price keeps on decreasing? Because many are selling even though the price is so low. So we must hold our coins. Will cutting our losses will do anything? None. Well it will make the price decrease even more. Cutting losses is just like feeding the whales and don't ever feed the whales.

AFAIK, you haven't lost anything yet unless you sell your coins at a very low price.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Yes or even upto april,bitcoin is in pretty bad situation EMA200 and MA200 might be broke this means it would be the first time in the history of bitcoin the worst downfall of the cryptocurrency might be near,but lets hope that bitcoin will managed to survive this bloodbath.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Nothing rises forever, every market has ups and downs.  Crypto is here to stay though, this is just the first battle.  The war is not over.

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

In my opinion this down trend will only last until Chinese new year because they already run out of bad news regarding bitcoin and it is just a matter of time before this market will turn into green again.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I don't know how many days this down trend will stay. Past 2 weeks, we have watched many down trend in crypto prices. This is very frustrating news for investors and crypto-related people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: