Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market down trend  (Read 526 times)
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

All I know about crypto is that I know nothing about it if I said yes till the march it can be next week or opposite.We can only can good and lucky choices and taking positions near the whales Cheesy
LAWoman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I don’t know how long the downtrend will last, but there are no signs of a reversal. Everyone was waiting for the bitcoin to push off from the level of $ 8,000 to $ 10,000, but it fell even lower. If panic starts now, then the rate may drop to $1,000, which will bring down the entire crypto-currency market. I think that the total capitalization of the crypto market will go down to $ 200 billion, after which the recovery will begin.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
It may be true and I will hold my coins to awit for the other bull  market to earn more money.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Absolutelty you should hold coins.There are two things that are most important in this market. First thing is brave. Second thing is patient. So If you are brave and patient, you can earn more moneys.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

i don't know how long or even why this downtrend is lasting but if you really think the downtrend is going to last until March then the obvious choice is to cut your losses NOW before the bottom is reached and you are left with nearly nothing!
I would not count that as a good advice. Anything that did not make you to buy at the top, or probably cut loss when maybe at 5% to buy back lower when the market started a deep correction, then there is no point selling after a pretty huge percentage.

Better still, you can hold on until it reaches that bottom and there is a chance of recovery in the market and buy more with fiat at that point; you will be so surprise the profit you will make in this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: