Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bucket list  (Read 597 times)
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Do you have a bucket list? What things would you want to do before you die?

Yes I have

1. To be an engineer
2. To be a millionaire with help of bitcoin
3. Visit those famous places in my country with my family
4. Travel in Japan, USA, and Europe
5. To watch live in NBA finals
6. To have a successful business to support my family.
7. Build a happy and loving family.

There's alot in my bucket list but as of know I'll just settle on listed above.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
chocochild

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Buy a lambo and grant somebody their last wish
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

make this world a better place
trustnobody

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Find a person (or several) that has the same dream as you do
And together try to reach it. You can start with something small. And who knows, maybe in the process you will meet not only a friend to achieve goals, but also a life partner? After all, you will have so much in common and interesting!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

I used to and I did everything on that list. Life did not end so I keep working on things that I find interesting.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

All i wanna do is to be with my family, i want to have a happy memories with them before i die. And also i want to travel together with my family for one last time to show them how i really love them.

nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Well I don’t have it. But I’d really love doing adrenaline things, traveling around the world with the person I love. Buying the things I like without caring how much it cost. Doing something that can be a good example and can inspire other people. And maybe to write a good book.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

@ BitcoinNational i will be going to India this year,visit some tourist places and have a good time. I do not keep any bucket list to be frank,if i want to do something i would do,i wont very much plan anything,if i feel like doing ,i will just act instantly and that is what happened with my plan for the tour too,but then when i confided it to my friends they too wanted to come over,so that is essentially my list,to have a good time with friends.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

My top 5 bucket list items would be currently:

1. Sky Diving
2. Bungee Jumping
3. Visit Thailand
4. Go to space
5. Fly a plane

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

I have so many bucket list..
First i want my family to be stable financially.
Second, i wantto live my entire life with my loved one and have family as well.
Third, i want to travel the world
Fourth, i want to spend and help those people without shelter and family.
chumby04

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

I have few on my bucket list and thats traveling out of the country my whole family. I want my kids to visit the happiest place on earth and that’s Disneyland. Also some of the tourist destinations in my country like El nido Palawan, Boracay and Batanes. And of course my main goal on my bucket list are having my own car, house and a successful business.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

Before I die, the dream of becoming a mother is always in my top list of bucket list. I want my own kid and to experience motherhood. And also to create something that will make a mark in my lifetime.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

My Own Bucket list

1. Work in Japan
2. Bring my family there
3. Travel the world
5. Photograph different places
6. Build my own museum
7. Write my own book
8. Do Recreational Activities
9. Help a Charity
10. Wear a swim suit
11. To get drunk and have a one night stand
12. To look at the moon and the stars by the beach or the mountain
13.Go to a Saffari
14. dance in the rain
15. To fall in love and never be afraid to do it again.
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

My bucket list before dying is having a happy little family. Have a good kid, see them grow healthy. Have a business that can finance the educational needs of children and finance family needs. Donate some income for the needs of the poor.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

the only thing I want to do is to give my family  all they needs.to give all they want and to have more money and I will give them.i will give my all time to them to build good memories.i want see them happy and financial freedom before I go.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

make this world a better place

This one is the  most amazing bucket list that I have ever known.  Turning our planet into a better place to live in is the best for humanity. How can it be possible ? Nobody knows now. Maybe in the future.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Yes I have one on my diary but still working on someone or adding some , the first thing is before I die I wanted to join an army then shoot a guy on a head weird right? , next is do the sky diving without clothes to be specific I'm nude and then jump over the plane. The last thing on my bucket list is go to antartica stay there until I die though , I know some of you reading this feeling weird but this is my bucket list , we all have one , and I know someday it will come.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

Yes I have one on my diary but still working on someone or adding some , the first thing is before I die I wanted to join an army then shoot a guy on a head weird right? , next is do the sky diving without clothes to be specific I'm nude and then jump over the plane. The last thing on my bucket list is go to antartica stay there until I die though , I know some of you reading this feeling weird but this is my bucket list , we all have one , and I know someday it will come.

I have a lot of it, first is to have my childs savings for her education and for her future. Second, is i want to travel with my family where ever they want because i believe to travel is life. Third is to have a big and new house for my family's shelter, because for now we are just renting a house. Next to have a car for our transportation. Lastly is to have more savings for the future or in case of emergency so that i wont anymore lend money. These things were just my dreams but i will do everything i can to make these dreams into reality. I hope bitcoi could help me like others, i will keep supporting bitcoin for my future.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

yay bucket list i have many things listed in my bucket list and i want to travel all around the world climbing mountains riding bikes camping and i want to do it with my love ones Smiley
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

yay bucket list i have many things listed in my bucket list and i want to travel all around the world climbing mountains riding bikes camping and i want to do it with my love ones Smiley

My bucket list is too many to mention, but my ultimate dream is to have a new and huge house for my family. Second is having a business that will support me and my familys basic needs. Next is like many others, is to travel in the countrys that we wanted. I believe that joining bitcoin will help me go further than what i dream of.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: