Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaigns  (Read 862 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

Bounty campaigns are one of the most important opportunities for earning Bitcoin and other Ultra Coins.Whatever I have earned from the Bitcoin Forum, I have to pay attention to all the tunes of Bounty campaigns.Really this is a golden opportunity that people can easily become rich.

lukmon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I prefer article or video bounties as if you've set them up, it can be quicker than twitter and facebook and can be more rewarding!
Thanks this feedback is useful
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

You join, You will do your work, You work will be updated regularly on the sheet check the sheet if there is problem PM the manager. After the ICO ends you will get your tokens you can sell that tokens for Bitcoins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

You join, You will do your work, You work will be updated regularly on the sheet check the sheet if there is problem PM the manager. After the ICO ends you will get your tokens you can sell that tokens for Bitcoins.
I like your enthusiasm, it really gives the good things to new people like me.
vbcrypto

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Bonty program - its good way to earn money, you can work in some projects as a community manager, translator etc and get payments in crypto or fiat.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

Every Bounty campaign provides all the information that how can you join their campaign. If you can see some Bounty post you will able to understand that how you will join any Bounty Campain. Buy as a Newbie you can't join any good Bount. You can only join some Social Media Campaign. I suggest you. first, you have to do rank up and then you will join some Altcoin Boutny Campaign.
BinManR

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I have heard many people talk about the bounty campaign here. They think it is a good idea to earn extra income or use it to invest. But I do not know where to start?
BinManR

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Bonty program - its good way to earn money, you can work in some projects as a community manager, translator etc and get payments in crypto or fiat.
I have read and consulted a few bonus campaigns ... but I see them dividing the rewards with shares. I do not notice fiat.
Artkuz

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

Each company prescribes its limitations on the bounty, so you must have accounts on Fasebook and Twitter, depending on what the social. the network will be requested by the company, in general the contract with the companies can always be different, but there is certainly some specificity
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Hi,i am also a learner like everyone and been engaged in some of the most happning and amazing projects.I have a query that mant signature campaigns require you to post for a minomun no of times say 10.Should the posts be about them or can it be anything??
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

You will get paid when the ICO token sale ends and stakes are counted. You don't really need a deep understanding of the blockchain, you just need social media accounts to share tweets/posts and spread the word about ICOs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

Bounty campaign there are various kinds such as social media like twitter, facebook. There are signatures, blogs, and others
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Being a newbie, can some kind person please explain to me how bounty campaigns work, how do I join in and how do you get paid? Do I have to have a deep technical understanding of BTC and the programing behind it?
To participate in bounty just read the rule carefully, apply that mostly by filling the form or post a code in thread. Don't forget to see the requirements whether can be met or not, and discipline to submit report scheduled.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
s2break

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

Trading Platform of The Future!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Different campaigns different rules. Never share your wallets Private Key. Don’t use same password in many accounts or sites. Don’t install unwanted and unknown apps. Always check websites url before doing any action on them. Don’t try to spam bounty campaigns if you do then they will knock you out. Must read rules of every campaigns.
Longer_10

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Yeah, it's really good way for passive earning money
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

I see the minimum condition is Jr member up ...

Yes mostly Bounty Campaign have the requirement that minimal Rank is Junior Member or up, but you can find some of Bounty Program that Newbies can join it. Try to search it on Bounties (Altcoins) section.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
caraleena

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Hi all!  I learned about bounty campaigns from a friend and I'm really interested in joining one myself.  Is it true that newbies can't enter bounties at all?  Or, is is specific to each bounty, on whether or not they accept newbies?  I was looking through some, and some say for sure, Jr Member or up, but there are some that don't mention any specifications about rank at all.  Is it because it's just supposed to be known that newbies can't enter, or because that particular bounty doesn't mind allowing newbies?  Thanks in advance for any help you can throw my way!
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

To participate read the rules of every bounty,you need to be a Jr member in rank to join the bounty campaign and provide what is ask in the form.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Being a newbie, can some kind person please explain to me how bounty campaigns work, how do I join in and how do you get paid? Do I have to have a deep technical understanding of BTC and the programing behind it?

Bounty campaigns works as a project promotion where participants can apply and spread news about the project through different campaign programs. You can join any campaigns, except signature canpaign where a certain account rank is required for participants.
rooney567

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

You can find something with bitcoin payment here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099938.0 you will find so many opportunities
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: