Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the possible changes will happen if the bitcoin is legalized?  (Read 410 times)
kitkat04 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

These are the possible changes.

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
P.S merit me if this post is worth for it.
P.P.S. please merit me so that I will be promoted Smiley

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

If it is made legal all over the world, we will see huge rise in prices. I think even a  million for one Bitcoin is possible in less than 5 years if that happens.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

it will happen that the community will have additional income and will change the existence of banknotes and ease in online transactions and the community will be easier in understanding how to learn it.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
Anyway bitcoin has already made a lots of changes in the past years. Bitcoin has already started to change the matter in the real world. Bitcoin is connecting the social media world to our world by the means of transactions.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

We already know, because Japan has legalised it. The result is lots of large Japanese businesses are going into bitcoin. Their largest ISP has announced they're going to do bitcoin mining. Merchants have adopted bitcoin payments all over the place.

Basically once it is legalised all sorts of mainstream players rush in, especially big businesses with a lot of cash looking for a new industry to invest in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Bitcoin IS legal in 95% of the world, i do not think that legalize it in the rest would do such a big change
Johannson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

I think the confusion is that people mess up legalization with taxation. They think, that if bitcoin gets legalized, they will have to pay taxes and governments will follow their activities and payments (like the banks can do). However, it is not the case, because in most of the countries bitcoin is legal (the absence of a legal act on bitcoin=legalization, because there is nothing you can possibly violate).  Wink
ejzok

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

It's already is legal in many countries, but at the same time banned in many countries too. China and South Korea for example. I think it won't change anything much, the technology is here, doesn't matter if the majority of the countries banned it, people are going to use it anyway. It is becoming more acceptable more and more. 'If' BTC is gone (unlikely) then other coins will replace it in no time.

In the past few month we see that the price spike up and now it is down. That is when it is being criticised, "Bubble" bla bla, but actually BTC had about 6+ "bubbled in the past, just like a normal currency. Yes, now it is being used more as an investment more than an actual currency, but I think it is becoming more stable and in less than 3 years, I'd say it will be used more as a currency compare to now.
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

If it is made legal all over the world, we will see huge rise in prices. I think even a  million for one Bitcoin is possible in less than 5 years if that happens.
Bitcoins are easily available for trade , you can buy or sell any amount of bitcoins.Exchange cum Wallets which allow such transactions after proper verification of identity. Mining of Bitcoins.The investors of Bitcoin will be taxed
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Peoples Perceptions.
It might change the perception of certain individuals but bitcoin is created as a decentralized currency and i do not want any government intervention in it .

Evolution of Currency.
Even now we can buy and sell things with bitcoin,since the transaction charges increased no is doing that now for micro transactions.

People.
I really did not understand what you mean by this. Roll Eyes

Transactions.
Bitcoin cannot be your national currency and no government will allow that in the first place,even now you can pay with your mobile phones,it is not a new thing,there are many wallets for fiat currency too. Tongue
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Many can happen when bitcoin is legal throughout the world that it can change people's perspective about bitcoin and of course many invest in bitcoin. Take a look at the value of Bitcoin over the past year, and imagine what would happen if the value of your money fluctuated that wildly. It would create wild amounts of economic uncertainty, discourage investment, destroy consumer confidence and do great harm to the economy.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Bitcoin IS legal in 95% of the world, i do not think that legalize it in the rest would do such a big change

I'll second that. It has always been legal where I live.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

There can be many things to do when it's legalized.For me it is easier to pay bills and even stores. I'm not afraid to plunder me on the road and when it's legalized the more people will use it than the paper money because it is easier to carry. And maybe the leaders of the country they will not make corruption as well and because many person who uses bitcoin it help to  increase the value of bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

Peoples Perceptions.

Evolution of Currency.

People.

Transactions.

Share your thoughts.

Is being retarded painfull??
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

First and foremost, it is the people, because people may become greedy in having bitcoins and also they could become more aggressive in having it, many crimes may arise (in connect with technology) like hacking, but also, people may change in a positive way too, like they will have more perseverance and will to have their bitcoin and they will seek for different ways in having one. Also, the way of how money is circulating in a certain country will be affected because bitcoin is not a small thing, banks and many more investment companies will really adjust for this, the way how they manage their sales their clients and especially the money.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is not illegal on 99% of the earth why do you talk like bitcoin is illegal.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

I think this issue must be cleared to everyone bitcoin is not illegal it is only not supported government. There is nothing wrong or illegal in holding bitcoin, it is a good investment, it gives additional source of income to many people. It is only that many countries prohibit exchanges for bitcoin because their government cannot find ways to control it. But it doesn't mean that because it is not supported it is illegal.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

If bitcoin is legalized that probably means that there is government involvement. So, possible that in every bitcoin transaction and those bitcoin holder will be paying tax by the government.  Small and large establishment will allow or accept bitcoin as payments. There were lot of changes may came along if bitcoin is legalized because people find a ways to make bitcoin suitable for society. That's my thought.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Peoples Perceptions.

Evolution of Currency.

People.

Transactions.

Share your thoughts.

If it will be legalized in all countries then lucky for those who own a lot of Bitcoins, because the value will fluctuate with a phenomenal value. It will be hard for those who wants to invest. They can opt to just try alts then eventually jump their way to BTC. Everything you said was right especially the evolution of currency using cryptos makes transaction easier and convenient to us. This is quite similar to other questons though this points out the legal system of regulating Bitcoin transactions and the possibilities that might occur. I'm sure that if BTC is legalized and regulated in all countries, they will still put extreme caution and monitoring in the flow of crypto transactions that occurs everyday.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

I think the term legal and illegal has different meanings and impact to those reader, because as a matter of fact , Bitcoin has never been illegal in any terms, its just there are countries that never accept Btc because they dont even find any ways to control it yet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: