Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So does anyone really have any idea of where this market is going?  (Read 259 times)
cryptofreak42o (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

I'm wanting to average in some more $, but wondering if we'll see the $107 LTC and/or $750 ETH again soon? What's your opinion? Is there a time frame we should see a bottom based on past history?
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

I'm wanting to average in some more $, but wondering if we'll see the $107 LTC and/or $750 ETH again soon? What's your opinion? Is there a time frame we should see a bottom based on past history?

Noone really knows exactly what will happen in the future, cryptocurrencies is based on the peoples' demand, the supply of the token is in the market but the thing we need to have is the demand of the token in the public to make it rise again in price. so we don't know when the people will be as one and buy coins continuously.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Of course no one can answer your question because no one knows what might happen in the market tomorrow. I believe having the patience will give you good results and sometimes, results that much better than what you've expected. So the best thing to do now is forget the market and wait longer.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Bitcoin's end might be near,if bitcon's price would not recover as usual it will surely going to drop to $4k and that will be the doom's day of all the cryptocurrency coins,so lets hope investors will come in after the chinese new year.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

No one can predict the future, or the world will be changed by their observation and different to the former result they got before. Predicting the market trend like gambling but we do not want to admit the truth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

I agreed with the above posts that no one is able to tell where is the price going. Perhaps, you may want to consider buying bits by bits to take advantage of the market situation now.
H0M

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

If the central banks and governments go and try to close or over-regulate exchanges, this will hurt the industry. However, it depends on how useful any particular cryptoccurency is. So might not survive. Still, people should be optimistic about the market development.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

This is an unanswered question, but I think it is likely that prices will fall further.
This of course is my own opinion. As for history, I think we can not predict the market on the basis of past levels and days.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Wall street and institutions will stack up on crypto for a couple of weeks/months now. When they are done hoarding they will allow and promote the general public to invest in crypto with the click of a button.
That's when the real bubble will occur.

I will buy a lot of btc when the market starts turning. But I rather buy on strong confirmation than too soon since I believe the market will drop quite a lot more.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Nobody has an idea. Maybe next week all cryptos are worthless. Nobody cann tell yu, so you dont have to ask. If you believe in the Coins and projects you invest, then you dont have to worry. If you just invest to make some maney very fast and want to be rich as soon as possible, maybe its better when you sell all your stuff and get out of the cryptoscene.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

I cannot tell you where the crypto market will go tomorrow, but I thought that it would be too soon if crypto lose all of its value now. I believe that the market will recover in near future.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

i feel like we will drop and recover a bit for the rest of feb then go up again in march, approx
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

The time you're waiting for has just arrived. Currently, the price of ETH is less than $750 and is a very good entry point before it goes back to $1000+. LTC, on the other hand is at $130 level but is also a good entry point. I think it will decline further but nothing is for certain in this situation.

There is no time frame in calling the top nor bottom because we are talking about cryptocurrency. They could increase or decrease anytime. Their history could be a guide but not at all times.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

The price is set by the token owner and price changes no one knows exactly. Altcoin can not be as valuable as a conventional currency. In addition, there is no reference associated with altcoin.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

The prices of cryptocurrency is currently going wild. The prices are now steadily going down and nobody know's why. We can still say that cryptocurrency is still unstable and still in the process of development. We can both see that last year was a fruitful year for Bitcoin because it's price has skyrocketed and reached new milestones for itself and as for Ethereum, it happened earlier this 2018 where Ethereum has reached a new high value for itself. There are also a lot of alternate coins that have had their value grew exponentially after a year of their implementation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

i feel like we will drop and recover a bit for the rest of feb then go up again in march, approx
why will it all rise in March? What is going on over there?
please give me an explanation about it, because I often hear everyone talking that maret is special.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

To the moon of course
This is just a small correction

BTC at $50k December 2018
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Nobody knows when we are going to bottom out and nobody knows if we are ever going to see All time high again. But in my opinion we are going to bottom out in 1 or 2 months and we will go to the all time high again and the most altcoins will follow.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

The  cryptocurrencies market is going nowhere but its definitely heading towards an indefinite down trend which nobody can predict of. We cant really say whether it will rise again or not and if it does then when. Answers to these questions are just based on assumptions.
I would surely take these opportunities and buy as much as I could since these prices might never come back. Though the big investors are predicting that bitcoin will reach $5000 before the next big ride begins, I believe it wont so low and will recover the price soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

I was looking for the answer to the same question, and basically many people say that after the Chinese New Year, the market should start restoring. So I wait when it happens.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: