Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when there is blood in the streets  (Read 408 times)
Mr. Net (OP)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Financial market legend and 19th-century banker Nathan Rothschild once allegedly declared...

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

As the story goes, Rothschild used this contrarian approach to amass a fortune.

Money Is Information
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Merited by Jarx (1)

Sure, but what constitutes blood on the streets? Even with a bear market pullback the crypto market is still massively up compared to last year.
Maujiram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

This blood bath will not go long and it will cool down shortly then again a big revival comes. This happens before also and it can also happens in future.
neuraminidase7

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

You know the saying: There's always sunshine and rainbow after the rain.  Grin Grin
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Financial market legend and 19th-century banker Nathan Rothschild once allegedly declared...

He's right. And now is the best time to buy cheap alts and even few bitcoins.
With one little catch - you must have available money. I had only 7% free and already bought some alts, but I wish to have more...
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the bloodbath can not go on indefinitely like this. I think the panic sale will start soon as most people are already losing all the profits since if they invest at 10k +.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

so tough to predict anything these days. one thing is clear.....btc had a steady/continuous growth during the 2017.....and now in 2018 we are seeing only continuous dip. I am not saying that it will drop to three digits but will be bloody or better said messy. good luck to all traders.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

I don't know if he would have taken such approach today looking at how the crypto market is today. Would he have been confident to take such a bold step knowing that the crypto market is just so crazy?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

There is already a lot of blood on the market, and I think I can start buying altcoin. Many people have been very sad to leave this horrible market, of course, they lost a lot of money.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

There is one problem) When you are able to understand that we already have reached bottom;) I still don't see bottom) Where it will be)?

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

the notice with the switches of blood in streets might refers one with condition as the excessive on returns of commitments as the displacing of unit of appropriation with the good value for token developers,
as the rest on remaining might have with spares on dependence as retaining with the use on less with scales as improving level of expectation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

The problem of this appoarch is that in crypto world the growth of last year was huge so it's very difficult or almost impossibile to say "this is the bottom"..... but for sure buying some coins after a decrease like this I think is a good idea...
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

the notice with the switches of blood in streets might refers one with condition as the excessive on returns of commitments as the displacing of unit of appropriation with the good value for token developers,
as the rest on remaining might have with spares on dependence as retaining with the use on less with scales as improving level of expectation.

Let me be the first to welcome our space alien overlords to the discussion.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

There is one problem) When you are able to understand that we already have reached bottom;) I still don't see bottom) Where it will be)?

Look, even if you buy now you'll get income. And being too greedy is always bad for income. One random time the prices will jump up and you'll get nothing.
dudov

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

you should prepare your funds beforehand
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:04:29 PM by Snorren

This is not the bottom. There are still shitcoins valued at +$100 mill with no real product. It also depends on the stock exchange, it prices starts falling ppl will take crypto profits as well.

I'm not buying anything til I see confirmation on btc trend change. Hopefully that happens at 3-4k so I can fill my pockets.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

That the risk of bitcoin trading and yes it's happening right now.
But I always convince myself that bitcoin will uptrend again in the future because as we can see the trend of every year !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

i always remember those words when i see in my blockfolio app in days like this, i guess its mean the smartness to catch the good opportunity ( buy low ) in a bad situation ( market down/ blood in the streets )

who never see the modern sharks in wall street? they would be very promiment to do this in a very simply way...

just hodl guys Smiley
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

Yeah thats indeed how i play with the market,opportunity with the bloodbaths is much higher than the usual market prices are cheaper than the normal price of the coin,this events should have some connection with some bigplayers coming in to our market,which make sense the spreading of FUDs clearly shows someone or something is going to join our community.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

That's correct, and the people who do this are those brave ones. They are those with financial reserve, they don't care if they looses more. What if they win, they will really gain a lot. So go ahead and do your shopping during the blood bath.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: