Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC ?  (Read 669 times)
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

my advice add more etherium yours. because the current price of cheap etherium $ 876. for the future etherium prices will go up at a minimum of $ 1440 and you will get a lot of profit. greeting profit.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

I prefer Ethereum if for long-term investments, see the functionality and utility of the highly-exposed ethereum, as well as the many ICO-based ICOs belonging to ethereum's ERC20. I think in this year ethereum could reach more than $ 2000...
status101

Activity: 219
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.
I think if i on your side of mind i can choose ethereum because this ethereum have potential to rise and grow up price soon on coming months this year,LTC is good hear to buy that volume is huge on many exchange so go pick bot to buy and take more on eth instead same amount on LTC you get.This to altcoin is very good to buy.
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.

I would buy litecoin because he 15 Feb listing on the exchange CoinField and then on 19 February he has hardwork.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

my advice add more etherium yours. because the current price of cheap etherium $ 876. for the future etherium prices will go up at a minimum of $ 1440 and you will get a lot of profit. greeting profit.
I will choose ethereum even I had already I still choose to add some in my wallet. Ethereum has a lot of potential and more to grow in the market. More predictions that ethereum could still become huge thos year so let's observe then.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
If you really wants opinion then i would suggest that you can divesify your portfolio between both the coins like some part in Eth and some in Ltc but a greater part in ETH being more compatible and have great potential in the long period whereas litecoin is for short period but not a bad option. Both are going to rise and shine in the market soon so don't loose this opportunity.
niwde26

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I like ETH better
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

I will choose ethereum even I had already I still choose to add some in my wallet. Ethereum has a lot of potential and more to grow in the market. More predictions that ethereum could still become huge thos year so let's observe then.
Ethereum seems to have more potential and to me that's going to make those who invest or trade in it some very good profits and i do believe that ETH is the third most valuable crypto at the moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
We can see that at the moment the price of LTC is always strong growth, the growth rate is over 20% in recent days. But on the long side, I believe ETH is still a top priority, with great applications and backgrounds, I think ETH will grow very strongly in 2018. In particular Many successful ETH ICO projects, which will push ETH prices up very high this year.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

I think the ethereum has more potential than Litecoin. Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. Of course ethereum will reach 10K in the future. But just now, I will hold main part of my portfolio in bitcoins, etherum and may be in Bitcoin cash.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Between these two, my choice would be ETH.

It's the prince of crypto, but many predict that it will be the king someday, and with the amount of ICOs choosing ETH as their platform, who knows? Maybe it will happen someday...  Wink
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

I personally recommend ETH than LTC. Eth will be so much high at the end of this year. It might go 3k usd up to 5k usd if it enjoys its run. ETH is such a beautiful coin with a beautiful team behind it. It seconds bitcoin. But I recommend you to invest also in NEO.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I would rather prefer Litecoin because of the price range as it has the biggest possibility to be used as a currency when compared to ETH,with the latest introduction of litepay it is possible that the price of litecoin will increase,i am not seeing anything bullish with the price of ETH as the current price is way too much ,if you are having a bigger balance you can get into ETH for a profit in the long term,but in the short term i would prefer litecoin.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

I will choose ETH because ETH is growing very well and ICC projects developed on the basis of ERC20 will help the need to invest in ETH will be huge. I also invest in many ICO projects so for me the choice of ETH is very reasonable.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

ETH all the way. Technology aside, ETH has been continuously increasing since we entered this year due to the rise of the ICOs using ETH platform. This could continue and you could get a handsome profit because of that.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

ETH and LTC, are cryptos with good prospects and potentials. but different platforms. If I have much money, I'm will invest to ETH because popular and many tokens used ethereum technology.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Ethereum is one of the best investment this year and so on. I'm a big fan of ETH by the way.. They have the best platform. I'm holding all my ERC-20 token in MYETHERWALLET and Litecoin is my next option after ETH they have the same transaction of bitcoin. it can provide lightning network.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Ethereum is more potential than litecoin in terms of profit but still depends on how to play to ensure protection from any loss.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
I think that in the long term, the ETH project is a project that has specific direction and can be sustainable in the future. There are now a lot of ICO-based ICs on the ETH platform, which has driven the price of ETH extremely well. There is also evidence of the viability of the ETH platform for all projects and in practice, as Russia is researching and putting ETH in the test.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

My question is, do you have knowledge to manage ETH or LTC and what your goal activity?. If you're trader, I believe ETH is more profitable than LTC and if you're investor please choose LTC because ETH has price action move more significant than LTC. But if you're beginner just buy bitcoin and try to manage it. From there you can learn crypto market work and also news impact. Up to you and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████