Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC ?  (Read 669 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

For me if I choose I will choose this two coin because for sure both have big potential to increase the price after few years. Ethereum price for sure will become $5000 while the price of litecoin will become $1000 so better if you have both this coin and for sure you will get a lot of profit.  Those people who invested to these coins are now happy because they can earn a lot of profit or some of them are become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.

My personal choice and recommendation is Etherereum. ETH got a huge potential to grow and I feel ETH is the most underrated coin in the whole crypto-market.
On the other hand, LTC is also a good choice but If compare to ETH, I will prefer ETH over any other coin. I am expecting ETH 2x in short-term and 7-8x by the end year
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

I prefer ethereum than ltc, yes ltc has potential to pumps, but eth is great too because it is most useful in ICO tokens and can be rise this coming months. But it's your choice to what your heart tells which will be successful altcoin in the future.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

For me? I’m choose Ethereum of course but I must have some Bitcoin of course. As a newbie that I’ve learned all of altcoins still connected to Bitcoin. Why I’m choose ETH because they used by a lot pf token for their platform.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.
We can see that LTC has fallen sharply over the past few days as it is experiencing continuous bad news. LTC prices have been decreasing continuously over the past few days and currently only $ 220. So I think we should invest in ETH at this time, ETH prices are going up continuously and with ICO projects running on the ETH platform, it will push ETH very high prices.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

I prefer ETH because you can use it buying ICO and participate on Token Crowndsale and you can get token by it and join airdrops.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

I think Eth is good coin by providing good services, this time the maximum investors move to invest in ICOs and almost all ICOS are made with the help of Ethereum Technology because they are providing smart contract to its users and provide the safe side for both investors and team management, Ethereum team is improving their technology day by day according to need and time, So I think Ethereum is having good future in all altcoins.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

I think Eth is good coin by providing good services, this time the maximum investors move to invest in ICOs and almost all ICOS are made with the help of Ethereum Technology because they are providing smart contract to its users and provide the safe side for both investors and team management, Ethereum team is improving their technology day by day according to need and time, So I think Ethereum is having good future in all altcoins.
I completely agree with you, because I still can not understand the value of altcoin. But the etherium is another matter. Its popularity is already very large, and this coin is quite stable, which increases its value for today.
mendasuci

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

i think eth better with her new token
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
Absolutely you need to add to your portfolio both alts. These are one of the liquid and important crupto currencies. invest and hodl

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

compared from both of them obviously ETH is much better because many tokens based on ETH technology currently available and this is make sure ETH always be good to trade and for investment long term purposse but LTC also isn't bad coin and have good potential to grow from price side so that's why pick them as your investment options is pretty good rather than devide them
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

obviously i chose ethereum. because   eth not just a token .it,s a good currency many altcoin made for ethereum currency.my big reason to chose eth stable in this year.then eth future and road map good .

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Both the etheric and the Wright COINS are codes with good prospects and potential, running on different platforms.

If I'm going to invest in either of these, I'm going to choose ether.
I also think that we should invest in Ethereum. We can see the market is recovering very strongly in recent days, the price of ETH is constantly increasing, but the price of LTC is down very strong due to the bad news. Therefore, in order to be able to earn high profits and low risk, you should invest in ETH (a solid platform and great application).
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Both the etheric and the Wright COINS are codes with good prospects and potential, running on different platforms.

If I'm going to invest in either of these, I'm going to choose ether.
I also think that we should invest in Ethereum. We can see the market is recovering very strongly in recent days, the price of ETH is constantly increasing, but the price of LTC is down very strong due to the bad news. Therefore, in order to be able to earn high profits and low risk, you should invest in ETH (a solid platform and great application).
Its always hard to choose between two good things. Ethereum maybe have potential to cost more, cause ETH is platform that is very popular and people use it got making new icos, they all will need ETH and that can boost price a lot. But litecoin will be a currency they say, used for all sort of things,probably price will go up, but it will bit go so high as ETH can go. Not are great, but I'm with you guys I think too that ETH can bring more profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

If I had to choose, I would not hesitate to select ETH because now it is the cryptos that are potentially valued in the cryptocurrencies market, second only to Bitcoin. Investing in ETH along with Blockchain 2.0 technology promises to be very potent in the next 5 years when Bitcoin is having a lot of disadvantages that ETH was born to solve completely!

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

of course I chose ETH because ETH has smart contract which is used by all ICO and developer which is very extraordinary and trigger increase of ETH price.
tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

I think the ethereum has more potential than Litecoin. Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. Of course ethereum will reach 5K in the future
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

ETH will always be my first choice not for it's growing prices but for the stability and the trust that he had built during bad times is priceless.It has almost covered all the aspects of great coin as ETH is one the most technically advanced coin.It is fundamentally very strong and can perform for long period.On other hand LTC,which is also a good coin but it is yet to build it's own positive reputation.The fluctuation in LTC are frequent and it can't be stable.Soo it makes LTC more risky than ETH.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

As of today litecoin seems better as we can see good price surges especially due to the hard fork. Ethereum is showing steady price and for long term it will rise more as it is backed with good team. To buy now ltc will be good as the price is much less compared to ethereum. And if you are capable of investing large amount then sure ethereum is the good choice because it is having a great future.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

Lately I do not like the dynamics with which the price of the ETH is moving, the impression that somebody specially keeps when bitcoin and LTC grow ETH falls. But I still believe on the ETH and I think he will show very good growth this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: