Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BMW announcement  (Read 176 times)
orcuncanli (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

BMW announce that they will start to work with DOVU. I dont know how it effects DOVU in this times but they proved that they kept their promises and work hard.
https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/bmw-group-uk-announces-chosen-start-ups-innovation-lab/
orcuncanli (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

BMW announce that they will start to work with DOVU. I dont know how it effects DOVU in this times but they proved that they kept their promises and work hard.
https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/bmw-group-uk-announces-chosen-start-ups-innovation-lab/

forbes announce that also
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adigaskell/2018/02/05/can-working-with-startups-help-big-auto-ride-the-waves-of-change/#3e9d87226468
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

From the statement of CEO of Proximi.io :
Working symbiotically with a large, global business is the dream for start-ups such as ourselves. It offers us unparalleled insight into how they operate, what pain points need to be solved and how we can develop truly innovative solutions together

that is to shows as parts with the sphere of work on manage with the development has with the offers as
might as involving chance of attains with those of whom within the less on shifts on level with competencies as those to distinguished the difference as
the limit on level of apprentice on connection with the possession of methodologicals as leaving with the point on focus as managing works of objective as the spares of returns on extent with the exhibition given within the statement of recalls to put as the release of statement from the notice of work on anchoring from the sides of public audiencies.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

I was following for three months Dovu. It has great team and great project. All DOVU holder was waiting this announcement I hope dovu will get its deserved.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

I think its huge news because BMW group which big company and its show that Big companies like BMW thinks join crypto. DOVU can reach 3-5 dolars fastly.
zirtlan

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

I think its huge news because BMW group which big company and its show that Big companies like BMW thinks join crypto. DOVU can reach 3-5 dolars fastly.

if this announcement didnt release in this times DOVU can reach this prices shortly yet crypocurrency is in a crysis this days. i think it will be a little longer than that
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

That's who, but I think that BMW does not need any projects that are being created. But now I will know. A big thanks of course, I will now follow this topic and in the future will be very serious about BMW
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I think that DOVU is undervalued right now.20 cent is really seems like a great opportunity.I personally bought some DOVU
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

First time I hear for Dovu and I must admit that headline attracted me, of course BMW attracts all mens why would this forum be different. I'm searching about this DOVU token, a token that you earn and spend by sharing the way you travel. I like to travel, I drive a car and this looks so interesting to me.
20 cent's at the moment and just 12 million dollars market cap, volume almost nothing 28k and you can buy it on just two sites HitBTC and EtherDelta.
I have one question for people who knows more about it, why circulating supply is 63 millions and total supply is 963 millions, where are the tokens? Price is cheap so I will think about buying some cause of the great idea, but I will search more for some answers and maybe some of you can help me, thanks in advance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

DOVU is the only green in my portfolio.  I can only imagine what would have happened if the market wasn't tanking.  Easy 5x return on this news if it had hit 2 months ago.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

DOVU is the only green in my portfolio.  I can only imagine what would have happened if the market wasn't tanking.  Easy 5x return on this news if it had hit 2 months ago.

Well for what it's worth, the coin is selling (sell orders) for close to $.40 on ED with a Coinmarketcap value of close to $.20 - and I see that as a pretty solid statement given the current situation. I was thinking of buying some DOVU when I read this news earlier, but I think it, as with everything else, will crash a bit harder in the upcoming week(s). I am officially not buying anything for at least a few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: