Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife and I separating - new life beckons  (Read 111 times)
justtheticket (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 01:37:48 PM by justtheticket

Hi. So long story short: love each other, no longer fancy each other.lots of built up resentments to each other. Built a business together that involved me giving up my I.t. Career to support her marking business. Have 2 kids and working together to remain in same household but separated to keep the family unit. So leaving the business and she wants to short change me as she feels she’s put all the effort in. I hold all the bitcoins from my efforts in 2013 (long term hodler).

Just looking for some community love and support for a fellow bitcoin believer.
viollo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Thanks for sharing your story with us, and good luck with your new life and choices!
LeviTheFrog

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

The truth is out there.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Hi. So long story short: love each other, no longer fancy each other.lots of built up resentments to each other. Built a business together that involved me giving up my I.t. Career to support her marking business. Have 2 kids and working together to remain in same household but separated to keep the family unit. So leaving the business and she wants to short change me as she feels she’s put all the effort in. I hold all the bitcoins from my efforts in 2013 (long term hodler).

What I am asking for is some suggestions on building an independent income for myself I the bitcoin world. I’ve been in hibernation as I supported her but now I’m in overdrive mode to get ahead and build my blockchain knowledge. I have some cash from in heritence (circa €150k) that I can use to invest in projects that could build me a self sustaining income. When I say income it has to be +€80k per annum so European professional level.

Hay man, be positive, and never give up. Start researching, learn how blockchain technologies work, idea of decentralisation, and how crypto economy works. Never stop learning. Start investing in proven technologies and cryptocurrencies, then research smaller ones aiming at niches. Good luck!
nugoph3

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

What I am asking for is some suggestions on building an independent income for myself I the bitcoin world. I’ve been in hibernation as I supported her but now I’m in overdrive mode to get ahead and build my blockchain knowledge. I have some cash from in heritence (circa €150k) that I can use to invest in projects that could build me a self sustaining income. When I say income it has to be +€80k per annum so European professional level.

I do not know what to say more, just wish you good luck
lancecali

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Hi, relate here. I've decided also to have separate ways with my husband. Because of a mistress, it's so hard for me but I need to accept it. God has better plans for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: