Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real reason behind the decline of Bitcoin and all other Altcoins  (Read 439 times)
ulia93

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

According to my observations of the butcoin community as well as other communities that support other tupes of cryptocurrencies, the most prominent reason of the decline in the value of the respective cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc., is the amount of people that practice panic selling which really hurts the value, aside from that the common fluctuations itself has been a great contributor for cryptocurrency loss.
Absolutely true, because the price of a cryptocurrency depends on the demand for it, then selling a cryptocurrency on the exchange by people who are panicking as a result of negative news leads to a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency. 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Btc is king and all other giants are getting ready to start World War against BTC. Btc will be the direct competitor of largest fiat economy and governments are scared of it. BTC is becoming most popular currency and other giants will not permit
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I think there is a plot against the crypto market. The current market is a significant drop. The value of all the coins available on the crypto market influences the supply and demand. I suspect that the force behind it intends to take over the price and release it.

There is a plot against cryptocurrencies. Banks don’t want them to succeed because they want us to use their bank credit cards, savings accounts, checking accounts, etc. so they can make money off of it.

Wall Street doesn’t want cryptocurrencies to succeed because we are taking business away from brokerage firms and they have the inside info in stock and bonds but not cryptos.

Many governments don’t want it to succeed because they want citizens to rely on government money and are scared of losing tax revenue.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Btc is king and all other giants are getting ready to start World War against BTC. Btc will be the direct competitor of largest fiat economy and governments are scared of it. BTC is becoming most popular currency and other giants will not permit

Yes you are right. It seems to me that everything develops according to this scenario.
Governments of the world are afraid of serious competition, which is already becoming tangible.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
Flight-87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

In a couple of months bitcoin value will sit well below 500usd and will never go up again. More like 100usd or so. I am ready to bet money on it.

While reading your reply I suddenly looked at the left side of it, under your username and the activity rate, it's showing " Merit: 0 "!
What a coincidence, right?  Shocked

BTW, No offense bro.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

Are you looking for the real reason behind the massive declines we've seen recently?

The answer is 2 words = Interest Rate.

The US is going to keep on raising it and investors are looking for save haven that pays sure dividends ... so the US Dollar that everyone has buried in the last decade is outperforming all the Cryptos, and soon the EUR/USD will hit a parity (it's $1.25 now, it won't stay like this for a long time).

History always repeats itself, one way or another.

I disagree with you , not even close to the real problem , no relation between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies and the decline of bitcoin and the other altcoins is caused specially by the FUD and the rumors of bitcoin regulations by governments and this is what created the panic what pushed people to pull off the money from the market and dropped the price because of this massive selling process , this is the real problem and nothing else dude .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

Are you looking for the real reason behind the massive declines we've seen recently?

It is true about the interest rate, but I think there's another reason standing behind the crash: most of Bitcoin is focused in hands of rich people, businessmen, companies and they're manipulating the price. I have no proof for that, but it seems logical to me: even though BTC is decentralized, most people weren't able to afford buying it, when they first heard about it, so they have 1-2 Bitcoins maybe, the ones that new about BTC from the very beginning probably bought more and now they're rich, and companies - even they got to know BTC when it was already valuable they could afford buying a lot of it as an investing.
cho99

Merit: 61

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

In a couple of months bitcoin value will sit well below 500usd and will never go up again. More like 100usd or so. I am ready to bet money on it.
I will be ready not to bet money on that but to sell my house my car and even my wife if I can  Tongue if this happens and buy with it bitcoin for sure , it will be a miracle because I missed the opportunity when bitcoin was under 1K and I will not miss this chance again . But be sure that bitcoin will hit 1 million dollars in few years and I will be billionaire in this case Wink

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

I don't think its so easy to nail down one reason for the decline.  I disagree that it is interest rates.  Thing is, sure, the usa stock market is directly influenced by interest rates.  However bitcoins are global, so I question whether or not the market will be completely controlled by rates.

I think it has more to do with manipulation.  So, it hit almost 20k, then futures contracts come out for 20k.  And, mysteriously, the price plummets, and many news stories come out that are negative after a truck load of positive stories.  It is just too perfect.  To me the manipulation seems so obvious that I wonder why no one is talking about it, but I guess you have to read between the lines.
barabut

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

there is several reasons behind that but one of it might be interest rates, us trying to collect all the money that they pushed out of the country after the recession (mortgage crises) by supply it too much now it is the time to start collecting it back to the country. The parities in general vs. USD is increased, the economy is not doing so good, now interest rates is the one major player to get it back. The resons behind the collapse of bitcoin is also effecting from the negative news on the media, the whales effect as well.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

The US is going to keep on raising it and investors are looking for save haven that pays sure dividends ... so the US Dollar that everyone has buried in the last decade is outperforming all the Cryptos, and soon the EUR/USD will hit a parity (it's $1.25 now, it won't stay like this for a long time).

Well that pretty much makes sense. But even so, I do not think this corrections are gonna last longer than this month or drop even further anymore. I have history as my reference into building the best course of action that i think will really make me gain profits. Not that i am saying i am accurate, but in my own understanding, i am really on the right path. Which is why these issues and other FUDS really do not worry me that much.
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

LOL. EUR/USD has discounted long ago, pathetic rises of US interest rates, and overvaluation of USD, was just too damn high.
Current valuation is fair, USD was too expensive.
There is much more probability, that EUR/USD, will reach new heights, with recovering EU economies, which, if fully recovered, can perform quite well.
Slowing QE and in future stopping will strenghthen EURUSD in the direction of 1.3-1.35
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Government loose control over financial issue while people get motivated to use crypto. People stop using banks, means no interest is coming from customers. People will not deposit money into banks means nation will not get finance to invest into projects. People will be financially independent. And government will loose control over their people. No country or government will allow this, at least some of them are afraid of it.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

I think some forces in the world financial sector are trying to, in my words, take every power of BTC and cryptocurrencies in general because they are scared BTC has overthrown them. Truth is, they don't know that virtual currency is the future and they also have their own plans. Let's see who wins as the end of the day.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

in fact it is like that, but the value of the decline does not mean because of the bitcoin. may be coincidental at the same time. your analysis can also be like the current state of affairs.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

My opinion is that it is not necessary to enter the official currency because we can not then earn on it.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

so they scare about economic power from bitcoin and other alt coin ? or they scare if they pocket can going empty for capitalis

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

the problem with the EUR/USD is that the banksters systematically cause poverty.

when someone seeks to fulfill his aspirations he constantly has to justify himself infront of the gay banksters that hold all power,

when cryptoeconomics destroy the banksters we will return to an economy of pree french revolution,

in which each offering created its own demand.

TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

The decline occurs with some reasons that can occur and see, what is happening negative news news in a country that is about bitcoin.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

If you have already decided to invest investing so much money how much are you not afraid to lose?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: