Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach to $700?  (Read 949 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

It is impossible to happen now since bitcoin value was around $8,000, I think if the bitcoin price fall down the lowest amount they can reach is $5,000. Because still bitcoin price are healthy in the market.

Yet this crypto now are starting to recover, actually this day bitcoin value are increased almost 15% to 20% compared to their previous value. Hopefully that increasing of price will continue and not dropping down again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.

I suppose we will never see this price ever. I hope Bitcoin will be going up constantly until it reaches at least 20-25 thousand. Waiting for the best prices of BTC in December.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
It was not good if bitcoins reach that price value i will going to sell all my holdings if it happens along with the big price crash and with the government confirmation of a total shutdown of crypto for an example. Before that $700 is very low and now i can't think it will reach that lowest it is likely we are going back to the past.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

The prices of bitcoin are varying day by day. You will be able to get them in just after a week. Because there are many possibilities to buy them as low in next week. You may be known that Chinese New Year will be starting from fib 16, 2018. Chinese will celebrate their traditional year by selling bitcoins. As there will be numerous numbers of bitcoin sell. So, prices of bitcoin will be low and you can easily grab them.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

I suppose we will never see this price ever. I hope Bitcoin will be going up constantly until it reaches at least 20-25 thousand. Waiting for the best prices of BTC in December.

It is possible may the end of the next year because Bitcoin should consolidate before it is reaching the new high value in the market. Now it is the right time to buy Bitcoin in the market and my strong thinking is that it will never go down to 700$.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

That's the spirit, we all don't want to see that price again. It's like a piece of bitcoin history that it went through $1, $100, $700, $1000 and so on. While bitcoin is not yet fully recovered just keep on holding and don't buy the panic or else you will regret that bitcoin will rush back to $20,000 soon.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

maybe but if that will happen sad to say but I think bitcoin will hard to reach 20k USD because many investors that purchased bitcoin in the past will disappoint.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

I would not say constantly even if we end up having the bears out of the system and the bulls take over, we will still be testing resistance and support gradually at some levels. However, once we are out of the downtrend channel, it will be good to sit back and relax as the bullish drama unfolds. The recovery most times after a crash like this is always huge, so I bet we are going to be having a sweet run to the top eventually.

There is a huge buy order right now and with the way the bears are weak right now, I am not seeing bitcoin getting lower than that. The bulls are trying hard right now to stir the market up, there is still a lot of doubt, so many traders are still looking out for a better signal before getting in as there have been a whole lot of bear traps in the past, so the best bet now is to just wait and see but $700? No single way!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

Gosh, are you serious? Can you really admit that Bitcoin can reach seven hundred? I am waiting so much for the prices stabilization! By belief is strong - Bitcoin has serious resons to start its growth again.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

it seems to be difficult and requires a very bad issue again to make the price of bitcoin to go down to the price of $ 7k because without issue paasti bitcoin will not be able to fall in price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

it seems to be difficult and requires a very bad issue again to make the price of bitcoin to go down to the price of $ 7k because without issue paasti bitcoin will not be able to fall in price.
you are right. I also do not think like that. even I do not think that bitcoin prices are under the $ 5000 price. well, maybe that could happen, but for now, it still has a very small chance, and there is a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again high.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

you are right. I also do not think like that. even I do not think that bitcoin prices are under the $ 5000 price. well, maybe that could happen, but for now, it still has a very small chance, and there is a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again high.

Whoah whoah, op said 700 right? Because if it's 7k he's hoping for, that came already just last week. It even went below 6k before bouncing on support. 700$ is quite unthinkable right now and unless whales decide to dump majority of their coins, i don't think we'll ever see that low

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

I think you not checked the price chart  of bitcoin.Bitcoin value is raised up to 19,000$.Do you think the price of bitcoin will reduce to 700$.Don't talk funny .Lol
Now the price of bitcoin is 8180$,due you think the price will reduce to 10 times low value to current price.I don't think so.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

I don't think it will ever go less than 5,000 dollars. Speculating bitcoin's price to go 700 dollars is quite unrealistic at all since bitcoin always rise whenever it falls down.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Many have made speculation like prices to $3000 or so but you have gone far beyound imagination and it os totally impossible and unrealistic for bitcoin to go at such level and you need to make market analysis and you will realize that its not possible instead it will rise here from this point and reach all time high records.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

700 $ is possible to achieve. Just do not know what disaster would have happened, so that the price fell so low. At this moment, it's hard to imagine.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

It is not going to happen if you are hoping to see prices that low then it think it is a better idea to buy altcoins and hope for their price to skyrocket because if you want to wait for the day bitcoin reaches that price the most likely thing is going to happen is you are never going to be able to buy any bitcoin at all, the days you could buy bitcoin for less than 1000 are over and soon enough the days you can buy bitcoin for less than 10000 will be over as well.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

I doubt this will happen. Buyers and holder will not hesitate to buy at 5k, 2k, or 1k and they will not just buy, they will buy as much as they can. Just imagine how much the price will increase after that massive buy backs. This will just happen if there is an organized plan about dumping Bitcoin by some big time whales.

However, I admit it will go as deep as that or even lower. I'll definitely buy more than I can afford. Cheesy
The day I will see such a price, I will just keep buying until I could buy no more. However, and realistically, it can never happen. A lot of interest is already in bitcoin and most institutions are looking at the brighter side of it already and obviously with the weak hands out of the system right now, it is even getting more interesting. We have had huge support even before now at some values; testing those supports will only make bitcoin to be perceived extremely weak.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

No way. The first people who stayed with bitcoin until now are the only people who will make it to go that price if they ever left.  We have reached this far so I doubt that they will ever dump bitcoin on that price.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Maybe you will regret if you buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5000 and then a few days or months or even years later the price reach $ 700, like you said you will loss greatly for yourself.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM