Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2124 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

If you already bought on the dipped when Bitcoin reach around $5800 you already on profit now not only on Bitcoin if you bought Altcoins too probably it will give you 30% - 50% profit. I hope anyone do that and didn't panicked sold.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

NOT YET!!!

you should keep your table, phone, pc turned OFF....

dont be manipulated by the big players of the market... wait pantiently..
it is a matter of time..  crypto will skyrocket again!
blockchain only reached a small % of the world population right now..  these who wait, will be rewarded.. if you dont believe in cypto, then sell and dissapear!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

We are waiting for the right moment to buy, and this is very difficult. Yes, you need to really forget about two months, and then go out with fresh forces and start all over again as if nothing happened.

Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Watch out for mass/world-media advertisement.
Short.
Watch out for media saying its crashing
Wait
Let the media fade away.
Watch for a stable floor
Take your best guess at a turn-point
Buy 10% over turn-point
Store in wallet.
Lock wallet away for 2,3,4,5 or more years
Repeat
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Train your patience and will. In the current situation, one must learn to wait.

alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

where is the crash Huh?  i  do not give in to panic and hold until the end. We are in a great war between old finance (evil) and crypto (good) revolutions. Good always wins
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Nice advice, a can't close coinmarketcap for a whole day.  So for current prices the best option will be buy top coins and then forget about market, in order to prevent silly actions and numerous buy/sell transactions.  I will try to follow your advice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

This is a lesson for the next crisis. We don't know the time even we don't know this one has finished or not. But the lesson teaches you that in your portfolio one of the most important coins is USDT and every portfolio must contain this coin.
fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

This is a lesson for the next crisis. We don't know the time even we don't know this one has finished or not. But the lesson teaches you that in your portfolio one of the most important coins is USDT and every portfolio must contain this coin.

Why? Is the same as holding dollars. I can understand the fact that is better to sell BTC, ETH, ... on the upwards slope and when the downward trend begins you should hold as much tether as possible so you can re-buy in crisis like this one. But USDT has no other value other than trading pair. A somehow risky one I might add.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Been doing that as well, I don’t feel any worries since it already happened in the past years. I am employed so I really don’t spend too much time in crypto, but I’m always updated. I just don’t let fear and panic get inside of me, so I’m just waiting patiently, holding my coins and living my life.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Been doing that as well, I don’t feel any worries since it already happened in the past years. I am employed so I really don’t spend too much time in crypto, but I’m always updated. I just don’t let fear and panic get inside of me, so I’m just waiting patiently, holding my coins and living my life.
The fact is that if a person has some savings or some other income, so the coins he bought could be stored until evening time. Today it really is not worth selling them, because it will be only a loss. But nevertheless you need money for existence.

HELLO EVERYONE.
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

For bounty hunters like me i don't usually check prices right now including my tokens coming from recently finished ICO that i was part of a campaign, i suggest for those BH like me to simply do your daily task on any campaign you are enrolled with and have some fun right after finishing that. Bull right might happen or not this year but for me i'm satisfied on what i'm earning so far Smiley

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

What I think is the best advise for this crash is really to hold on to what you have and make sure that you will be ready for the next crash. We do not know what is in store for us but definitely we need to be ready.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

And I'm looking for other ways of replenishing my capital at such times. At the moment I want to mine, already the team has gathered like-minded people, now it's up to me to find a place and place all the equipment.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

My rule for all crashes is to sell nothing that is in harm and consider it a long term investment. If the trade allows it, sell it at the high price and buy it again at the low price.
So you can increase the amount of coin in your hand. If the prices rise, you will profit again Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

oooh, its crash! people are panicking and selling, wait they are holding now on their coins!
wew well that is the most scenario right now! majority is suggesting to HODL your coins until the dips went out,
but I will recommend if you have some extra ETH or BTC, go for trading! dont think negatively on whats happening right now! make a profit on it! be wise and turn your stone into a penny! thinking positively in a negative happenings makes you a .......

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Yeah I agree with you, I am going to delete my blockfolio. It's too late to sell anyways the price is too low, if you are not a trader then all you need to do right now is to hold and go spend your time with your family

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

bitcoin is now going through a hard time, but today's game is tied to the desire of big players to squeeze out the weak. I think that in a year we will not see such small prices. Every year it becomes more and more difficult to buy it. The best way to earn is to keep

ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Bad times come...All market in a depression. But don't be sad! It is repeating tendency. Just wait until next wave of great growth come  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: