Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2130 times)
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

I finally got the good vibes here. It's not really a financial advice but this positivity and aura needs to be contagious. The community need this specially those who enters crypto in January 2018.  Grin Grin They need some comfort , good vibes and all. Anyway, this had been proven my by myself. No doubt this is effective. Enjoy life to the fullest. YOLO!

My advise was be positive at all the time and no matter happened we should step up and have a mindset that even if theres negativity of people we will never affected on it.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

I love your colorful thread - especially the recommendation to enjoy this period. I have avoided any depression and panic, and I was trading and working at my main job this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: