Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:04:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.MiningPool.co - Multi Coin Pool - Announcement / Update Thread  (Read 18328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
branflan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:15:03 AM

Anyone else having a problem with auto-payouts? I usually get one every two hours but I've been waiting over 16hrs and my balance keeps accumulating on the site.  I've changed my auto payout amount several times and it makes no difference.  I'm mining FST.
blowstampede

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:07:00 AM

I am getting the same problem with auto payouts...  stopped working 15/16 hours ago. 

Can we get some help from the miningpool.co rep?

Thanks
branflan

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:45:02 AM

I PMd him on here and sent a Bitmessage with no response. I've stopped mining at the pool until this gets resolved.
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:16:19 AM

yeah i have the same issue..

autopayouts have been stoped... hopefully we get our coins soon!!!
bitsta

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:19:23 AM

I have been mining for last 10 hours (since 10:00 server time until 19:49 server time), with hash 800kh/S ... mining pool shows average hash 763,85 (ok they have already stole 8%)

my account balance - mined for last 10 hours is 0,62 Frk, this means 0.062Frk per 1 hour so 1.488 Frk per 24 hours ! ! !

As you can see www.coinwarz.com at current difficulty 1.7 and hasrate 800 shows I have to mine aprox 2.34 Frk per 24 hours

What is result ?

a, I am noob and missing something
b, www.miningpool.co is stealing more then 40 % of your mining power

is someone see I am noob and missing something please advice me what to do to get full 2.34 Frk per 24 hours ... until then www.miningpool.co are scammers and I am moving to another pool immediately.

hi i think the calculation is only the "theoretical what would you be mining solo if you d get the percentage from your hasingpower".
as you are in a pool, there are other factors like other miner hashing power, solved blocks, block-time, etc...

anyway, mininpool.co stopped paying out so i would link your power to another pool until they give us our coins!
N[e]wBie

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:12:54 AM

I was mining at >1 MH/s for about 12 hours (earthcoins), it was showing as me mining on the site, estimating I was getting >13k earthcoins, and I have a zero balance. Whats going on? (Its been about 24 hours since I started)

BTC: 1ESZr887vTZqYtDuwwspn1jBaoRU9jMcv1
xocel

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

I have been using miningpool.co for weeks without any major issues. There was a small prob with the payout script the other day but that got resolved. I have found it to be a great pool to use, by far my most preferred.

In regards to earthcoin, did you notice the message at the top of the EAC page? "Notice Submitted blocks are still receiving a 500 error. We are working to find a solution. Apologies for the delay. " I imagine that has something to do with your 0 balance.

In regards to estimates not being right, they are estimates.. With so many unknown variables its impossible to calculate with complete accuracy. Difficulty changes, Network hashrate changes, pool hashrate changes, rejections, communication delays between miner and pool and the real big one, luck. The pool has no idea of knowing when one of the workers is going to get a block, you can guess using poolhashrate vs networkhashrate, but its still just a guess.   

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:07:11 PM

What happened to the tag pool, and any remaining balances?

Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:13:13 AM

I mined icoins for a few hours on miningpool.co and its showing my K hash rate still but no coins at all showing up.. Whats up with your site ?
vesperwillow

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:09:19 PM

I've been using it for megacoin lately and it's worked, but I'm curious about TAG. I think I had a couple tag left, but it disappeared from the site (the whole tag setup).

TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

Not much feedback from the admins here, I was positively surprised with this pool when i started using it but the fact it is impossible to reach anybody from the admins SUCKS!

guess i'll take my business elsewhere
majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

I have 0.21821104 UNOBTANIUMs there and since Minimum Payment Threshold is 1 I can't get my coins.
Any help?

crostorm

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:10:34 PM

just curious whats going on with doge coin on miningpool.co,mining it for 24h now,no coins showing and no stats showing on dashboard..... Huh
solid_snake[e]

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:41:13 PM

just curious whats going on with doge coin on miningpool.co,mining it for 24h now,no coins showing and no stats showing on dashboard..... Huh
me too for doge and icoin but for mega and smart its work
soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:28:31 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of your MiningPool.co accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of mining pool balances and worker hashrates over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical hashrates).
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

Hi,

Yesterday I tried to move some Teacoins from miningpool.co to one of the exchange sites and entered wrong address by mistake (I put Topcoin address instead of Teacoin).
Just wondered is there any way to reverse the transaction, or are my coins gone forever?
Could you please advise?

Thanks in advance

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:51:58 PM

MiningPool.co added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners
ethought (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:55:27 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of your MiningPool.co accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of mining pool balances and worker hashrates over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical hashrates).

Excellent - Thank you!
ethought (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

Good luck, miners

Thank you.
vesperwillow

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:03:07 PM

Good luck, miners

Thank you.

What happened to TAG coin? And can you respond to the other issues people have posted here over the past 2 months, or have you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: