Poll
Question: Will bitcoin reach 5k?
Yes - 11 (29.7%)
Eventually - 8 (21.6%)
No - 18 (48.6%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin low  (Read 527 times)
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

No one know the bottom. May be 6K$ or 600$ or 6$ or even 0.6$
You will never know.
As we see BTC price going down and down, where is the bottom?
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

If you check out the btc you can find out that the bitcoin price started rising and the you will understand that the market was going to a decline stage as they were few corrections that the btc market had to face due to few reasons like the panic selling of btc by the investors when the price hiked and crossed 19K USD it created panic situation among the new investors which resulted in bulk withdrawal of btcoins. Apart from that the banning affected the btc value to go down.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

If you check out the btc you can find out that the bitcoin price started rising and the you will understand that the market was going to a decline stage as they were few corrections that the btc market had to face due to few reasons like the panic selling of btc by the investors when the price hiked and crossed 19K USD it created panic situation among the new investors which resulted in bulk withdrawal of btcoins. Apart from that the banning affected the btc value to go down.

Yeah funny how emotions can really make someone lose money. They panic buy when it's on its way to ath and panic sell when it plunges lol. Which should be the other way around. The worst is probably over and we didn't touch 5k flat and fuds are faltering so be ready for the return of the bulls

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

I think the price of BTC is so low because of the great impact of market price correction.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

determining the bitcoin low point to buy the bitcoin is very easy you just need to look at the charts and market conditions, because sometimes if you just make a line about the bottom bitcoin then sometimes it will miss or not sure because it should look at the market conditions and get ready in the market do not miss that opportunity.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

We can't really say how low its value will reach. But we can now see green marks on its market price which is absolutely great since this might be the start on the recovery of its value. Hold now to make the demand high which will positively affect its price . You might also consider investing since the price of Bitcoin is still low so that peofit will be earned as its value is going up.

Robert Le

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

:)We all need HODL MOON and not scared FUDS. BTC go up quickly. It will go up to 10k quickly, 20k by March and end of year 30-50k for sure.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

NO,  Cool

I hope bitcoin price halving will push to at least a thousand dollars & i am expect that next year well see big numbers.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

This is just pure speculation: the price is consolidating around 8k atm so 6k$ might be the lowest we can get this year with all the positive news we have right now. The bubble has popped and it is getting inflated again.
cryptozombie14

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

I wish for it to happen to get rid of those who thinks they can easily be rich by joining crypto and now crying because it had gone down far enough and for for to even buy at lower price.  Grin

That's not what happening right now. sad life  Angry
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

the one looking on the bottom is last few days ago that price really-really low after that it bounce again. so my speculation is after that bounce bitcoin maybe never reach that value again and will rise. unless if there's a bad news again.

osipovis

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

The lowest is 0 and it is very much possible. If you will see prices declining and it reaches in 3 digits, it will just collapse thereafter.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

The lowest is 0 and it is very much possible. If you will see prices declining and it reaches in 3 digits, it will just collapse thereafter.

yeah, aliens attacking earth and killing us all is also very much possible. but that doesn't mean it is going to happen...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

This month, it is very difficult to predict the lowest price of Bitcoin. I am following some signal channel on telegram group. They all said if Bitcoin price breaks $7000, then the price will drop to $5000. Let's we wait and see. Personally, I would like to see the price quickly recover.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

No, I don't think so. It is a little bit more stable at 8k USD than it was in the past few days and I think it has already started to recover. So, I don't think it would be going below 6k USD so easily. It is already above 8k and is going up slowly, so it might continue going up. When it does reach around 10k, more number of people  would start investing, which might lead to more rise in the price. It might even drop more though, no one can give 100% accurate predictions.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

As of this month of february the bottom was $7,300 but i think that is the lowest or thats the bottom it will never less that of that so we assure that bitcoin will rise again by next month as we can see the value was playing by $7,900 to $9,000 so it means bitcoin will never meet the lowest before like $5,000 so right now invest and hold your bitcoin for the increasing value for the future.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

need further consideration to make a purchase let alone bitcoin. the value of bitcoin is currently very unstable. the cause make sure the bitcoin down value also can not be ascertain whether because the regulation, dump n pump or indeed start abandoned. It is very likely that many traders or investors will be very careful to make the purchase of bitcoin in the present. in a few weeks the value of bitcoin has fallen more than 5000 $ is very ironic. We'll look forward, but it's good time to buy and invest in bitcoin.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I we main way to anticipate the occurrence of losses is to hold the bitcoin assets first Because in the next few months I am convinced that bitcoin will soar again and can be utilized in making a profit.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

the price is indeed falling and very low. but this can be an advantage for short-term trading, if we can choose the right time to buy and sell, I'm sure big profits can be earned. and the jam for long-term trading can be profitable by buying and holding.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

It is possible that bitcoin could reach that low because no one can really tell how much it could go down to or when it could go high. Although we can speculate the prices based on the prices on the chart and analyze them, still its price is unpredictable and only these whales can control them for sure. I am expecting the next time it will drop its price it'll be the bitcoin halving.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: