Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FuturoCoin - cryptocurrency with instant payments launched.  (Read 28513 times)
stoyanx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

which pool is better for mining?
poolmin.com
how many coins per d3?

http://pool.futurocoin.org/static/
the problem with "Diff"
how to mine on it?

Hi,
I also did not receive 0.63988572FTO to my wallet address. The payout without TXID, no transaction. Payout issue? Please help!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Which is 'fixed transaction' fee? I don't think this is always a good idea, because if it's fixed on the coin itself it increases at value increase. Would like to know more. Is it 'istant' through istantsend?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
zagorx1

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

For some transaction I get again the "error -4: transaction commit failed"
I recovered all the rejected transaction and all balance above 1FTO will cleared with the next payment.
The problem seems to be occurred only when the system try to clear the transaction under 1FTO.

zulrayyan

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

poolmin.com
how many coins per d3?

http://pool.futurocoin.org/static/
the problem with "Diff"
how to mine on it?
come to poolmine.com n set c=FTO,d=96
zulrayyan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

I recovered all the rejected transaction and all balance above 1FTO will cleared with the next payment.
The problem seems to be occurred only when the system try to clear the transaction under 1FTO.

no payout 17hrs ago, my balance over 2
zagorx1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:43:06 AM by zagorx1

no payout 17hrs ago, my balance over 2

I think that I have understand.
For prevent the error "error -4: transaction commit failed" I set the minimum payment to 0.99FTO and the maximum wallet cleared in a single transaction to 5
Now I set hashrate is increasing and I set the simultaneous wallet payed to 10.

Also for a specific check send me your wallet address at infopoolmin@gmail.com
Bezopasnik

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

poolmin.com
Hashrate now low. few blocks.  Sad
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

Users who purchase pre ico packages from a project will gain access to the project's bot trading so as to allow for early community testing, as well as provide feedback for implementation of growth / features of the public launch.
zagorx1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

poolmin.com

Watching in the log I see that some username are wrong I don't know if this is done by purpose.
Anyway I fix the stratum source code and now hashrate is increasing and stratum daemon works better  Smiley
zulrayyan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

poolmin.com
sometimes diff is high and low hs, sometimes diff low and high hs, today many block found
lozimski
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

I've analysed FuturoCoins whitepaper and source code - it's not fully decentralized - here's the report:

http://walczak.it/blog/futurocoin-copy-dash-without-decentralization

Unfortunately, you are in error.
This is due to a laconic checking of the source code or whitepaper.
The source code is based on dash but unlike dash masternoodes do not commit blocks, do not also give rules how the blockchain should be constructed - this solution is in DASH
NOT IN FUTURO - FIRST MISTMACH
And this is the main difference masterndodes here and dash. You did not check it, you only chose certain details, you write stupidity and false.

In Futuro Masternode, they are NOT responsible for confirming whether blockchain structures and miners and only miners. Masternods only have the task of powering the company's budget and enforcing software updates also responsible for instant payments in local system of FN.
What after the initial criticism, it is very likely that it will be changed and the masternodes will be for everyone! There is a big chance for it.
The company does not want to make anything wrong with it and they work hard to to one of the best coin solution in the World.
Futuro is faster than Bitcoin and cheaper in use.
With amazing great development team, and everything is just started, think about - don't write stupid things, let them fix some errors.
Also you are polish guy, so why you cry ?  You should be proud of it ?

What do polish goverment, is this another stupid thing you can write it looks like you are another person who is trying to popularize your blog using the company's popularity. If you follow what is doing polish goverment, then you know that under the investigation they took cryptocurrencies exchanges and companies and struggles to evoke some alternatives - they were fraudsters who pressed loans to poor people in foreign currencies without warnings them, now that people are looking for alternative sources of income in cryptocurrencies at the expense of banks - government doing issue of that and you absolutely know about ...  You can imagine and write less stupidity.
Stop sh!@#$@ng to your own nest...
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

I've analysed FuturoCoins whitepaper and source code - it's not fully decentralized - here's the report:

http://walczak.it/blog/futurocoin-copy-dash-without-decentralization

The source code is based on dash but unlike dash masternoodes do not commit blocks, do not also give rules how the blockchain should be constructed - this solution is in DASH
And this is the main difference masterndodes here and dash. You did not check it, you only chose certain details, you write stupidity and false.

In Futuro Masternode, they are NOT responsible for confirming whether blockchain structures and miners and only miners. Masternods only have the task of powering the company's budget and enforcing software updates also responsible for instant payments in local system of FN.
What after the initial criticism, it is very likely that it will be changed and the masternodes will be for everyone! There is a big chance for it.
The company does not want to make anything wrong with it and they work hard to to one of the best coin solution in the World.
Futuro is faster than Bitcoin and cheaper in use.
With amazing great development team, and everything is just started, think about - don't write stupid things, let them fix some errors.
Also you are polish guy, so why you cry ?  You should be proud of it ?

What do polish goverment, is this another stupid thing you can write it looks like you are another person who is trying to popularize your blog using the company's popularity. If you follow what is doing polish goverment, then you know that under the investigation they took cryptocurrencies exchanges and companies and struggles to evoke some alternatives - they were fraudsters who pressed loans to poor people in foreign currencies without warnings them, now that people are looking for alternative sources of income in cryptocurrencies at the expense of banks - government doing issue of that and you absolutely know about ...  You can imagine and write less stupidity.
Stop sh!@#$@ng to your own nest...

No you are wrong!

Dash instant send, is a function where the Masternodes make the confirmation, this is the only chance to send the Money instant!
In Dash you pay additional fee for this, in futuro not!
All transaftions in futuro are using the instant send Code.
How is it possible that you get faster and more confirmations then new Blocks are found, when not the Masternodes make the confirmations?

walec51

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

You clearly have NO idea how Masternodes make Instant Send technically possible, do you now?
And you claim that my analysis is laconic... read it again...
funminer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

You clearly have NO idea how Masternodes make Instant Send technically possible, do you now?

And you are shure, that you know it?
Respond only to this few things and say me and explain me where is the Error!
Please read, the Whitepaper!

1. They wrote in the Whitepaper, that the Masternodes are responsible for the Instant Payments!

The only thing they add is that after Masternodes confirms the transaction, there must be additional 6 confirmation in blockchain.
You have not look in the code or even look in a new transaction, in the moment you send money you have instant, i think 4 or 5 confirmations, without a new block is mined in this time.
The only different to DASH is that instant Send in dash cost extra fee and is a future you can use.
It´s instant because the Masternodes make all the confirmations and then only wrote the transaction in the next Block!

2. They claim to be a decentralized Crypto!
This is false, because they have all the Masternodes!

They can change a lot and have to much power!
They can change the fee or block a transaction, when they want.

But lets talk about decentralized:

For you a Masternode is the same like a Fullnode in BTC, but this is not correct!

The main job of both is to hold the network fast and decentralized, just having so much nodes online as possible, to say it simple.
Dash give for Masternodes a reward and add later the Instant send function to the Masternodes.
Hope until here you can follow me and confirm, with me.

But what is happen when you remove in BTC all fullnodes?
Nothing or better not so much, because BTC can work without fullnodes!
What will be happen, when FutureNet turn off the Masternodes?
All the Network is dead!
In FuturoCoin all transactions go 1st to the Masternodes to get there confirmations and then in the Blockchain.
FuturoCoin can not work without the Masternodes!
FTO is not decentralized!

Read this a small part from the Whitepaper:
Instant payment functionality is specific feature first introduced by DASH. This
service allows almost instant transactions around the globe. Only masternodes
are responsible for correct execution of this kind of payment. When it occurs,
inputs to specific transaction are locked and verified by consensus of the
masternode network.
Then you need 6 additional confirmations in the Blockchain to become spendable.

Make a tansaction and look how fast you get how many Confirmations!
You will see that you have more confirmations then new blocks found!
Why?
Ask the Masternodes, you say they do nothing, here you are wrong!

And yes i have take a look at the source, too!
Just look a few pages back, there i wrote that FTO is not decentralized and that the Masternodes have to much power.
funminer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

True, i agree with you

1. They wrote in the Whitepaper, that the Masternodes are responsible for the Instant Payments!

The only thing they add is that after Masternodes confirms the transaction, there must be additional 6 confirmation in blockchain.
You have not look in the code or even look in a new transaction, in the moment you send money you have instant, i think 4 or 5 confirmations, without a new block is mined in this time.
The only different to DASH is that instant Send in dash cost extra fee and is a future you can use.
It´s instant because the Masternodes make all the confirmations and then only wrote the transaction in the next Block!

For you a Masternode is the same like a Fullnode in BTC, but this is not correct!

The main job of both is to hold the network fast and decentralized, just having so much nodes online as possible, to say it simple.
Dash give for Masternodes a reward and add later the Instant send function to the Masternodes.

All the Network is dead!
In FuturoCoin all transactions go 1st to the Masternodes to get there confirmations and then in the Blockchain.

Instant payment functionality is specific feature first introduced by DASH. This
masternode network.

Why?

Just look a few pages back, there i wrote that FTO is not decentralized and that the Masternodes have to much power.

funminer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

True, i agree with you

@lozimski

All the Network is dead!

masternode network.

Why?

lozimski
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

True, i agree with you

@lozimski

All the Network is dead!

masternode network.

Why?

Ok last time and I will finish with you guys this discussion.
"Masternodes can not participate in the mining process. It comes from the rules
implemented in the code. "

Check pages 8 to last in Whitepaper. Lets stop the discussion and keep the facts.
Masternodes here are not so powerful like in DASH, however everyone can make masternode even here, but there are banned.
Masternodes are not just part of source code it is alternative technology.
I spoke with company rep, they planning to change that and stop banning customers masternodes, they are looking solution.
I do not know why you are only criticizing. Everything is open an can be introduce still .

Futuro is 100% Decantralized and with open source code.
If you have an idea to help make this coin better just contact the company. Everything is new , and just couple weeks live a lot of to do to make this coin one of the best.
And this happens... give them more time stop shouting here your "knowledge"
funminer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 09:35:35 AM by funminer

True, i agree with you

@lozimski

All the Network is dead!

masternode network.

Why?

Ok last time and I will finish with you guys this discussion.

Check pages 8 to last in Whitepaper. Lets stop the discussion and keep the facts.
Masternodes here are not so powerful like in DASH, however everyone can make masternode even here, but there are banned.
Masternodes are not just part of source code it is alternative technology.
I spoke with company rep, they planning to change that and stop banning customers masternodes, they are looking solution.
I do not know why you are only criticizing. Everything is open an can be introduce still .

Futuro is 100% Decantralized and with open source code.
If you have an idea to help make this coin better just contact the company. Everything is new , and just couple weeks live a lot of to do to make this coin one of the best.
And this happens... give them more time stop shouting here your "knowledge"

WoW you can read, but why you read only until page 8. and ignore the facts that come on the next pages.

I´am not talking about this:

Instant Send has nothing to do with Mining(generate a new Block) Instant Send is a function created by DASH that make a transaction Instant, without waiting for mining a new Block.
Transaction confirmation work completly different, then in other coins, look Whitepaper Two-Tier Network.

I talk about the Job of Masternodes in FTO!
The part where you found that Futuro Coin is not decentralized and that the Masternodes are confirming transactions start on page 10 - 13,

Here you can read is Page 11 at the end:

Masternodes and ordinary peers are equal in their connection behaviour,
forming a classical P2P network.
In the FuturoCoin ecosystem they are responsible for
            - Instant Payments
    this is confirming the transactions, but look the next part
            - Governance
            - Low and constant transaction fee

page 12
An example of transaction:
           1.  Bob sends a transaction of 12 FuturoCoins for a software from
                 merchant X using a “locked transaction” message.
           2.  The transaction is propagated throughout the network and reaches a
                 set of elected authority nodes from the masternodes list.

3.  The authority nodes form a consensus about the validation of the
                 transaction and each sign “consensus transaction” message which is
                 sent to the network.
           4.  When a node sees consensus messages, it considers the transaction
                 confirmed

You can read the last 2 words in 4. "transaction confirmed"

OK new try, look in your Wallet when someone send you Coins!
You will see them instant under availble/spendable, this is Instant send and the Masternodes confirmations.
but when you try to spend them, directly, after you see them in your Wallet you get a Message that you must wait for more confirmations, this is the Blockchain!

You understand now the difference!
This effect you see, because they implement the Instant Send code From DASH!
When they not added the 6 extra confirmations in the Blockchain, you can spend the Money really instant, without waiting for a new Block!

Please read the rest, too!

So i give you Informations that are no bullshit and everybody can read in the Whitepaper, everybody that understand little bit of Crypto Coins will see that:
Masternodes are start confirming a transaction!
FTO is not decentralized, because they have the Masternodes
FTO will no more work, when this Masternodes are gone.
Look 1st words on page 14
As we can see, masternodes provide vital functions, which are not available in
other cryptocurrencies

I think you know what is a vital function!
Wait the vital functions are not available in other cryptocurrencies, what this mean for you?
Correct the Masternodes are not like a normal Fullnode, they have more power, more then you want to understand!

What you wrote!
"Masternodes here are not so powerful like in DASH, however everyone can make masternode even here, but there are banned.."
Your 1st statment is wrong, they have both the same functions! and the 2nd part: here you can see the power of Masternodes, they can not only bann unwanted Masternode, they can do a lot more.

And they can change a lot of Coin, Blockchain with there Code, too
read the Whitepaper page 14
FuturoCoin uses the same kinds of upgrade strategies that are available in
DASH. Among them are Multi-Phased Forks (“sporks”) which are similar to
global variables that can be changed
global variables that can be changed by the team of developers. The example of
such a variable is a transaction fee

Who is the Team of Developers? the owners of the Masternodes

The only part that is decentralized is the Mining of new Coins, but this not make the Network decentralized.

and at the end one more text part you wrote, with Errors, too
"In Futuro Masternode, they are NOT responsible for confirming whether blockchain structures and miners and only miners. Masternods only have the task of powering the company's budget and enforcing software updates also responsible for instant payments in local system of FN."
Your Errors

1. The Miners only find new Blocks no more and make the Coins spendable,
    they can remove the need of 6 Confirmations from the Miners and the Coin and Instant Send still work ,
    then you have a real Intant Send Coin and the Miners are only mining new Coins!
2. Masternode confirms look at 1.
2. Masternodes are enforcing Softwareupdates, not only software updates how you can read and you wrote, too
3. Masternodes are responsible for instant payments in local system of FN, here you are wrong, too
    FuturoCoin has only one function to send Mony and this is Instant Send, all transaction are instant Payments not only for FutureNet!
4. You don´t know what you write, in the 1st you say that Masternodes are not confirming, and at the end you wrote that Masternodes are responsible for Instant payments.
    responsible is confirming the instant payments

The only true you wrote is that the source Code is public, but this is nothing special.
They must make it public, because Copyright of BTC and DASH!

I have asked them for a Masternode, too
They respond, that it will not be possible to make public Masternodes for the Security of the Network and there are no plan to do it in the future.

This make no sense at all, because more Masternodes is more secure!

fecell

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

p2pool:

stratum+tcp://pool.futurocoin.org:7903
WorkerName: Walletaddr.
password: any

It was somewhere in the news or on twitter, don´t remember
How to connect to it?!
My D3 show 'Alive' and do something, but pool not show my miner, and miner show "accepted" is ZERO, and 100% discarded.
I wait about 1-2hrs with no effect. What wrong? Sad
Bezopasnik

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

https://poolmin.com/site/mining
I invite everyone to work on this pool.

stratum+tcp://pool.futurocoin.org:7903
me and my friends couldn't work there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print