Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FuturoCoin - cryptocurrency with instant payments launched.  (Read 28515 times)
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

p2pool:

stratum+tcp://pool.futurocoin.org:7903
WorkerName: Walletaddr.
password: any

It was somewhere in the news or on twitter, don´t remember
How to connect to it?!
My D3 show 'Alive' and do something, but pool not show my miner, and miner show "accepted" is ZERO, and 100% discarded.
I wait about 1-2hrs with no effect. What wrong? Sad
The pool has a extrem high diff, your D3 can need hours to send a valid share, solong you not send a valid share you not see your Walletaddr.

This pool is really better!
Bezopasnik

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

https://poolmin.com/site/mining
need steadily high hash. on this pool, it changes a lot.
chester88

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

I used yobit addwallet mining in FuturoCoin P2Ppool few days ago, i can't received any payout/deposit from the pool, it's scam ?
funminer

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:52 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 12:12:05 AM by funminer

I used yobit addwallet mining in FuturoCoin P2Ppool few days ago, i can't received any payout/deposit from the pool, it's scam ?
When you mine in the P2P pool, you get payment for everyblock that is found directly to the Wallet, but you must wait the 101 Confirmations and this most Exchanges not support, you can write to the support and ask them to process them, but 1st look in Explorer that you get a deposit!
Normaly on the Exchanges they wrote, that you can not mine to there Addr. directly
Bezopasnik

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

what are the settings on D3? how did you manage to connect?
dod777

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

only "cold" wallet can be used for p2p pools......
lozimski
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

[/b]
Official Pool works well, but here need a power...
You got paid every blocks !
Need cold wallet for there !
Poolmine - got to low diff...

funminer

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

[/b]
Official Pool works well, but here need a power...
You got paid every blocks !
Need cold wallet for there !
Poolmine - got to low diff...

You not get paid every block.
You can mine with 30TH and have times where you not get paid for 10-20 min., because they not count a share.
live-pool

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Pool for Futurocoin: http://live-pool.com/
stratum:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://stratum.live-pool.com:3533 -u <FTO_ADDRESS> -p x

if you rental rigs and you must set diff, set diff as password d=sugested_dif, sample: d=1024
DANTER

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Hello,

I would like to report something strange:

https://fto.multipools.club is now live like any other x11 pool we have. We had arround 50TH/s for 1h. Which means we had arround 25% of the nethashrate in that period.

Blockchain was moving forward for dozens of blocks and we got ZERO blocks. The official pool got all of them.
We have checked everything and got ZERO error/warnings in our side.

WEIRD...

Is there any coin dev around here that can speak with us in order to fix this issue?

At this point we assume the error is not in our pool.

Thank you

This is not the issue - this is what they doing - this project is a typical scam and coins are used just to extend the life of ponzi called futurenet ....
- No-one from dev tem will help you to fix it as they getting paid to keep this scam coin away from real miners Smiley
zagorx1

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:07:34 PM by zagorx1

Added FUTURO coin
on poolmin.com

Fee only 0.5%

Payment every 1h

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:2533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FTO

With the profitability tool just enter your hash rate and find how much you get

Yesterday some fake traffic was send to pool.
I understand this kind of attack and patch it but with the losing of the almost hashrate
Now up and running again and also I create the dedicated port 2533 with difficult 1024 in addition to the 3533

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:2533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FTO

DANTER

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

I have chosen the name Futurocoin but I have nothing to do with the development.  Wink

I am a fan of Futurocoin and I have been a member of Futurenet since 2014. I am sure that the Futurocoin is not a scam. Just take a look at what's behind Futurenet.

Futurenet is primarily a social media platform with about. 2.7 million members. In addition, there are numerous products and services under the Futurenet brand.

There are even Futurenet cafes and restaurants that open worldwide and accept the FuturoCoin as a means of payment.

There is probably a problem with the programming of the core. However, the developers are working hard on this and there will certainly be a solution soon.

This is a scam ... stop selling bullish about this ponzi
dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:21:40 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 02:35:16 AM by dagoz87

FUTUROCOIN (FTO) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)
Powered by Amazon Web Service (AWS)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://stratum.miningpool.shop:10016 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

if, your ISP been blocked by AWS, alternatively you can mine here
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://asia.miningpool.shop:10016 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

NICEHASH / MININGRIGRENTAL
Code:
Pool host: stratum.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 10016
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: d=1024
Algorithm: X11

ut5

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Hello I'm the owner of the pool poolmin.com.
yesterday for some payment I get the error "error -4: transaction commit failed" but at first time coin seems to be sent and missing in master wallet balance.

I proceed with wallet rescan and I managed to have the coin back and pay all the transaction suspended.
Maybe it could be a network error. Now everything works well  Smiley

If someone wants to join us is welcome!!!
Hi owner of the pool poolmin.com.
Please explain  how can only 1.9637% 637.8 Gh/s from 28.1Th/s be???
These values cannot be approximate because 1.162-1.983% 380-650Gh/s and 27-36Th/s are within an hour.
See screenshot at the link => https://ibb.co/nD0tTS
funminer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

yesterday for some payment I get the error "error -4: transaction commit failed" but at first time coin seems to be sent and missing in master wallet balance.

I proceed with wallet rescan and I managed to have the coin back and pay all the transaction suspended.

These values cannot be approximate because 1.162-1.983% 380-650Gh/s and 27-36Th/s are within an hour.

1. the block reward is 13.xx FTO, but 50% go to the Masternodes the rest is for the miner 6.xx FTO
2. 2% from 30Th is 600gh, but you don´t know how many shares was rejected, and the hashrate you see is a middle over i think 5min, Nicehash has sometimes 1-3% rejected shares

1.9637% is possible, next block can be 2.8%, this is never 100% correct
zagorx1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Maybe it could be a network error. Now everything works well  Smiley

Please explain  how can only 1.9637% 637.8 Gh/s from 28.1Th/s be???

1. the block reward is 13.xx FTO, but 50% go to the Masternodes the rest is for the miner 6.xx FTO
2. 2% from 30Th is 600gh, but you don´t know how many shares was rejected, and the hashrate you see is a middle over i think 5min, Nicehash has sometimes 1-3% rejected shares

Thank you I was about to give the same answer.
In the screenshot you have about 9% rejected share.
However If you write me on info@poolmin.com with your wallet address I can show you the server log so you can check yourself
ut5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

2. 2% from 30Th is 600gh, but you don?t know how many shares was rejected, and the hashrate you see is a middle over i think 5min, Nicehash has sometimes 1-3% rejected shares

1.The miners are coming to you to produce coins and don't need to mislead how much % is given for masternodes, and how much % for the miners. This is the first time I've seen you say it.

2.Where did my cgminer go? You can see it on the previous screen. I've been monitoring for eight hours. You can see it on pool and cgminer screens.

See screenshot at the link => https://ibb.co/hO8biS

3.I've been watching Hashrate for over 8 hours. So your explanation is wrong.
For example let me give you a screen hashpool.eu. You can see the correct work % deductions miner - 5,4%  3,4 Gh/s - from 59,4 Gh/s Pool Hash.

See screenshot at the link => https://ibb.co/ipHGiS

You either really don't understand how pool works. Or you're stealing part of the power from the miners. Explain this the operation of your pool.
funminer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:41:54 PM by funminer

2. 2% from 30Th is 600gh, but you don?t know how many shares was rejected, and the hashrate you see is a middle over i think 5min, Nicehash has sometimes 1-3% rejected shares

1.The miners are coming to you to produce coins and don't need to mislead how much % is given for masternodes, and how much % for the miners. This is the first time I've seen you say it.

2.Where did my cgminer go? You can see it on the previous screen. I've been monitoring for eight hours. You can see it on pool and cgminer screens.

For example let me give you a screen hashpool.eu. You can see the correct work % deductions miner - 5,4%  3,4 Gh/s - from 59,4 Gh/s Pool Hash.

You either really don't understand how pool works. Or you're stealing part of the power from the miners. Explain this the operation of your pool.

1. You can read it on all Coins that have Masternodes, xx% go to Masternodes, in DASH is 45% and in FTO it´s 50% for Masternodes.
A pool Operator normaly not need to write it, because normal people that are Mining a Coin know what they mine.
you make the Screenshoot with the Arrow from 13.xxFTO to 6..xxFTO, i just give you the answer!

2. Nicehash is not good to monitor a hashrate look on your 1. screenshoot, 17.6% rejected shares, rejected mean you get not paid for them!

3. Yes your Miners, no Nicehash, rejected Shares 0% your 2. screenshoot.

Do your math.

100GH from 1TH with 0% rejected is 10% payment
100GH from 1TH with 17.6% rejected is ~8.2% payment

Forget to say, when you mine FTO, the Miners have a extem high diff,  so you not send so much valid shares.
Go to the official FTO P2Pool, and let your miner run 30min, with luck you have 1 valid share in this time. or just look the stats on this site for half hour, maybe you understand it, when you see it.
I have mined on this pool in the beginning with 30TH and when i stop my Miner i got paid the next 9 Blocks that was found and my Miners was offline.
ut5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

1. You can read it on all Coins that have Masternodes, xx% go to Masternodes, in DASH is 45% and in FTO it´s 50% for Masternodes.
A pool Operator normaly not need to write it, because normal people that are Mining a Coin know what they mine.
you make the Screenshoot with the Arrow from 13.xxFTO to 6..xxFTO, i just give you the answer!

2. Nicehash is not good to monitor a hashrate look on your 1. screenshoot, 17.6% rejected shares, rejected mean you get not paid for them!

Do your math.

Forget to say, when you mine FTO, the Miners have a extem high diff,  so you not send so much valid shares.
Go to the official FTO P2Pool, and let your miner run 30min, with luck you have 1 valid share in this time. or just look the stats on this site for half hour, maybe you understand it, when you see it.
I have mined on this pool in the beginning with 30TH and when i stop my Miner i got paid the next 9 Blocks that was found and my Miners was offline.

Possibly you try to comment on something and to prove, even attentively without having read my text and without having looked in screens which I have given.
Please, look more attentively.

Compare to figures on a screen from hashpool.eu.

I repeat - I watched the numbers of the pool for more than 8 hours. This can be seen on the screens. Did you understand that? Eight hours-Carl! It is clear to you?
Have you compared % of deductions from hashpool.eu to deductions from poolmin.com?
Where has my Antminer D3 on the second screen got to? D3 wasn't disconnected and still works. Do you see it?

Competition between pools is high and there will always be another pool that will include this coin.

Think about it - would I waste my time on posts, if pool poolmin.com worked properly? For example, as hashpool.eu.

I assume that other miners will draw for themselves a conclusion on work of poolmin.com from my observations.
funminer

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:11:06 AM by funminer

Do your math.

Possibly you try to comment on something and to prove, even attentively without having read my text and without having looked in screens which I have given.
Please, look more attentively.

Compare to figures on a screen from hashpool.eu.

I repeat - I watched the numbers of the pool for more than 8 hours. This can be seen on the screens. Did you understand that? Eight hours-Carl! It is clear to you?
Have you compared % of deductions from hashpool.eu to deductions from poolmin.com?
Where has my Antminer D3 on the second screen got to? D3 wasn't disconnected and still works. Do you see it?

Competition between pools is high and there will always be another pool that will include this coin.

Think about it - would I waste my time on posts, if pool poolmin.com worked properly? For example, as hashpool.eu.

I assume that other miners will draw for themselves a conclusion on work of poolmin.com from my observations.

1. Don´t forget that this is not my pool, but i used it in the pass.
2. No idea what you are mining and how Masternodes work, your words "mislead how much % is given for masternodes"

Yes i have read and look on your pics!
You try to compare one coin from one pool with a very low diff and other ALGO, with a coin on a pool with a very high diff!
What you think why i write you the part with the official FTO P2Pool, you will cry the same when you have running your miner there and after 30min or 1 hour and 30-60 new Blocks and still not got a payment, because the diff is so high that the pool not count a valid share for you.
I´am 100% shure that your miners was in this 8 hours sometimes visible in the list, but after passing a lot of time without sending a valid share they disapear in the list until they send a new share.
Try your D3 with diff <=96 and you will get better results!
When you use a diff like Nicehash 1024, don´t ask me how long you must wait for a valid share and when it need to long time the Miner will disapear in the list.

Edit:
Normaly i don´t want to mine FTO again, but only for you i have 3 D3 connected the last 1.5 Hours and they are still mining and i get my shares!
I can see them, too.

@zagorx1
You can check how high was the diff from ut5 Miners, i´am shure they was extrem high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: