Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin falling?  (Read 1600 times)
progenic

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

I think the price of bitcoin was not the real price. The price was increased consciously by some speculators. Now they will buy bitcoin at low price and raise the price again. This is the easiest and quickest way to earn money with money. I did not buy or mine bitcoins. Because it was a churning (economic term) to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

every year in mid january bitcoin price fall and its a trap.do not sel your bitcoin.just hold.
reward will be good.

GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

I think the price of bitcoin was not the real price. The price was increased consciously by some speculators. Now they will buy bitcoin at low price and raise the price again. This is the easiest and quickest way to earn money with money. I did not buy or mine bitcoins. Because it was a churning (economic term) to me.

Exactly, but I'm still regretting not buying the shit in 2014, would have been a millionaire already or at least would have several hundred thousands of dollars which is pretty much all I need to be really free! But I didn't unfortunately!

Let's search for another big thingy!

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

I don't no why exactly why,maybe because  some contries ban bitcoin,or maybe because of the correction(btc back to her real valeur)

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
progenic

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

Exactly, but I'm still regretting not buying the shit in 2014, would have been a millionaire already or at least would have several hundred thousands of dollars which is pretty much all I need to be really free! But I didn't unfortunately!

Let's invent a time machine  Grin
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Different news are in circulation regarding regularizing BTC under govt. net.India and China both are striving to regulate BTC to avoid use against criminal activities,some bank like Lloyds Bank stopping its customers not to purchase any cryptocurrency using credit card,In this way many people are selling BTC due to which its price is falling down.As far as i am concerned many people are still waiting to get its price down and there will be huge purchasing which will induce to shift BTC price to higher side.Right now its good time to purchase BTC.
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Yeah, something like that! ☺

Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

Multiple reasons, ponzis, mum and dad investors pulling out, poor quality advice and FUD.

I think the fact so many Altcoins are linked to BTC mean that Altcoin bloodbaths result in BTC casualties - people withdraw their coins and sack off crypto..

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

I think at the beginning of 2018 it's not just bitcoins that have significant price reductions, but i see almost all crypto is experiencing the same thing.
But i'm sure this is just a momentary phenomenon or it can be said bubble, which can break at any time.
The sharp decline in bitcoin prices caused panic for me and many people so many users who immediately sell it.
But i would rather hold the existing bitcoin, because i believe in the near future the bitcoin value will skyrocket again.

doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Bitcoin has fallen by more than 56 percent since the turn of the year, after peaking at nearly $20,000 in December 2017.

CoinMarketCap price charts show that bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies.

As for me I didn't see any fundamental reasons for it, exept that some "market makers" wanna buy it on a better price))
also this new about tether and facebook not serious to my mind.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Bitcoin has fallen by more than 56 percent since the turn of the year, after peaking at nearly $20,000 in December 2017.

CoinMarketCap price charts show that bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies.

probably because of the many new coins that have sprung up so btc is pressed by their presence. such as the current market price of mobile phones where the brand of mobile phones that used to be excellent high prices are now falling below the average in because new and cheaper sophisticated new phones appear in the market
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

As the price of bitcoins dropped after the correction people panicked and started selling their bitcoins and cashing out.Well investors will now buy bitcoins in much cheaper rates and prices will rise again.I would hold and see what happens rest of the year.Now is the best time to buy bitcoins.
dayem708 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

Honestly, I have never seen anything such. People are panicked and continuous FUD going on. My experience says the Market cap would not go under 250B.

Exactly that's it. you made a good point. i also wanna say that market wouldn't go under 250B-280B.
dayem708 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Yeah, something like that! ☺

Hehe man, you are so funny, but that's true.i m also regretting not buying BTC in 2015 !!
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

too much concern about governments, several exit scam, the tether scandal ... as an investor must admit that it's scary
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

some of is just fud, but mostly is a mega correction, think about the price, 12 months ago

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

don't worry, it has become a routine in this period of the year, it is everyone who sells in the sole objective of buying later at a lower price, but nobody knows where will stop the present dump.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Andrewsito

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

I think the word "failing" sounds a little harsh to me. especially considering the highs and lows of any market, plus the "novelty" and uncertainty that some people feel about the BTC market, that can help explain a little bit why the current lows of the market.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 09:21:20 PM by CyberKuro

Bitcoin corrected after reach the peak, back to the current (normal) price imo, simply because bitcoin nodes still not ready for the higher price.
The snowball effect, correction > fud news about ban cryptocurrency trading/exchanges > bitcoin futures contract expired = newbies panic sell and traders cash out.
We can't have 960 sats/byte fees for a transaction. 150 satoshis/byte is better, even you can pay a lower fee but it will be confirmed within 20 minutes.
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

It's explained here Smiley

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pozzecco/6700usd-might-be-dip-of-the-bitcoin-i-don-t-say-it-the-moving-averages-says-so-check-it-out-bitcoin-technical-analysis

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: