Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin falling?  (Read 1600 times)
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Bitcoin price falling due the demand getting low and most of the holder was taking profit but I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will goes higher than it.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Just like any investments there are a lot of newbies involved. When the slight wind blows in the wrong direction, it could be media, someone saying something bad, any slight change in the market, the newbie investors panic sell which makes the spiral go down.

It is a good thing though, we can then buy cheap  Roll Eyes. Bitcoin is the future, too bad for people who can't see it.

They will regret later.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Not in my opinion, bitcoin will always be on top even though there are so many coin-coins that follow this bitcoin.
Bitcoin will always be felt at the highest level, because the bitcoin name is well known and has the best system for all its users.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

Not in my opinion, bitcoin will always be on top even though there are so many coin-coins that follow this bitcoin.
Bitcoin will always be felt at the highest level, because the bitcoin name is well known and has the best system for all its users.

You are right indeed. Bitcoin will not fall before other crypt. It will not be replace by the other coin which has a long long way to go to compete with btc. From time to time btc price indeed fluctuate but it always show signs of comeback and it is the best asset of bitcoin.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

It is because of demands.
Now, it looks like a lot of people are selling again taking some small profits from that 8k fall.

But if you are not into that kind of trading which just includes a little time, then you can just hold it and wait for the value to soar again.
It is the best way where the risk is not much instead of making a guess if this is the max profit or should I wait more which sometimes gives you the regrets.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Bitcoin has fallen by more than 56 percent since the turn of the year, after peaking at nearly $20,000 in December 2017.

CoinMarketCap price charts show that bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is falling because some people cannot wait to see the raise in the price of the bitcoin, so they sell. Negative news impacted people to let go of their cryptocurrency. So for some it's impatience while some just get scared to lose all their coins. There were also some holders who invest during the time that btc was at its peak. They got too excited and think that it would always be like that. So they became disappointed and just give up.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Bitcoin price falling due the demand getting low and most of the holder was taking profit but I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will goes higher than it.
It was normal indeed, thats why bitcoin was called volatile because its value was not fixed. There are times that it was increasibg but also there are times that it was falling. The concept of it was like a supply and demand. If you are afraid about the loss do not be, just have patience and wait until it pump again to get profit from it.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Bitcoin has fallen by more than 56 percent since the turn of the year, after peaking at nearly $20,000 in December 2017.

CoinMarketCap price charts show that bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies.

definitely I think the bitcoin price falling due to the demands, and the whales investor's withdraw the investments because I think the whales are need to use their into another investment opportunity, that's only my opinion and observation speculation I'm not sure that is perfectly truth.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:30 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM by Thadeous

I think this bearish market state is caused by absence of new big investors, while old ones playing pump and dumps to squeeze as much profit as possible from the current market.
Batman_20

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

definitely I think the bitcoin price falling due to the demands, and the whales investor's withdraw the investments because I think the whales are need to use their into another investment opportunity, that's only my opinion and observation speculation I'm not sure that is perfectly truth.
This is one out of many reasons why bitcoin price fall down, but in my opinion declining of bitcoin price was due to unexpected banning of crypto currencies into different part of the world.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Binance is said to have been hacked by hackers, resulting in the loss of BTC!

Recently, the SFC stopped some ico projects and began to investigate and supervise them!

Caused the recent market fall!

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Most probably because of panic selling because last 2017, a lot of newbie investors bandwagon-ed and followed their gut that eventually, bitcoins will rise in price. A lot of people rode the hypetrain and eventually, a lot of people panic sell their coins when they heard a lot of news about banning of bitcoins from other countries.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

The fall in Bitcoin rates due to the Chinese New Year, plus the negative news on the crypto, has led to a 50% fall in Bitcoin rates at the end of 2017. As a result of the Binance exchange hacking, Bitcoin has fallen to less than $ 10,000. Hope Q2 2018 the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies market will recover.  Undecided

TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

I think this bearish market state is caused by absence of new big investors, while old ones playing pump and dumps to squeeze as much profit as possible from the current market.

Yea I agree with you.
The big money is missing.
Also, I have heard that Smart money comes in when BTC reaches 14000.00
No one is interested in crypto right now. Only the Core community is here right now and BTC is still
10k just with its genuine community which also tell us that bitcoin core community is quiet huge now too.
If there is a bull run then people will start flocking.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

I've heard that all Altcoins at Binance have been converted to BTC.
In addition, there should be problems with decentralized exchanges by the SEC.
These are the reasons why the price has plummeted by about 1000 points.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

The fall in Bitcoin rates due to the Chinese New Year, plus the negative news on the crypto, has led to a 50% fall in Bitcoin rates at the end of 2017. As a result of the Binance exchange hacking, Bitcoin has fallen to less than $ 10,000. Hope Q2 2018 the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies market will recover.
First of all, if you know the basic of the Bitcoin and the crypto world, you will know that such price reduction and price increasing is very normal and very usuall in the world of crypto. It is why makes Bitcoin grow up and crypto always developing. If the price of Bitcoin always go up and never go down, it will be so strange and unusuall. But if the price of Bitcoin go down, we all know that the price of Bitcoin will go up soon. If you ask for some common answer, then this statement of my mine may help you. But if you want to ask for specific question about why is the Bitcoin falling right now, maybe the above statement will give you an answer.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

Bitcoin's decline has had a lot of impact, as some big countries have introduced policies that regulate the use of cryptocurrency, and many people fear that sales will drive down the price of bitcoin.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:37:54 AM

Why bitcoin falls? in my opinion bitcoin does not fall, maybe due to work competition factor alone, causing bitcoin price to be down current.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
asicuser

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

I am not sure it's falling, up and down is normal.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:47:10 AM

Maybe some of the holders of bitcoin are dumping too fast because of the speculation that the btc will drop soon. The problem with people is believing too fast on some fancy news which can lead chaos to some people too.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: