Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:51:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roadmap VS Quality  (Read 391 times)
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
As an investor, I think its is the road map. Specially if your a professional, you should follow the initial agreement for the investors to trust your project. That's why before you could create a god project, everything must be establish first to gain more investment because people are expecting the team to deliver.

Nice project varies on the uniqueness of the platform which stands out in the market. Also quality should also not suffer during the establishment of the road map.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Reasonable, honest roadmap without any certain delay. Some can be accebtable but it becomes routine then how can we trust them.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

I don't believe in roadmaps. I prefer when developers come out with strong releases and short-term plans. Long-term ones better just to be stated without a deadline. Like Nexus team for example. They doing a great job without too much of an attention.

Mertalot (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I don't believe in roadmaps. I prefer when developers come out with strong releases and short-term plans. Long-term ones better just to be stated without a deadline. Like Nexus team for example. They doing a great job without too much of an attention.

Agree. There should be a vision what the team will do in the long run. But short term goals are much more reliable and trustworthy
bhubur22122017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I think timely distribution is better than waiting for better results but should delay some time, because for timely division it will make it easier to find or work on other projects.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?

Between roadmaps n quality from a project is interrelated with each other
But for creating a project with a timely road map with good quality is quite difficult, there must be a neglected one of them.
I think quality is more important, because the quality as a determinant of success or not from a project.
So no problem there is a delay if it can create a big and successful project.
The process is time consuming
which for a long time the result will not cheat.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

In my opinion, I do not trust these so-called ICO team, responsible for your own investment, I will own regular study their open source code, if the code quality is very general, so I think I will sell these tokens, rather than holding a long time.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Between roadmaps n quality from a project is interrelated with each other
But for creating a project with a timely road map with good quality is quite difficult, there must be a neglected one of them.
I think quality is more important, because the quality as a determinant of success or not from a project.
So no problem there is a delay if it can create a big and successful project.
The process is time consuming
which for a long time the result will not cheat.

Yes, I agree on this. The roadmap and quality are consistent when the project is established. However, there are a lot of problems that can happen when the route is broken or change, which can affect the quality and service that brings the value of practical use. That is the common problem of ICOs. They are sometimes referred to as SCAM, which lies in unsolved problems from the roadmap, and the management and operation of their team. It is also supported by partners and contracts between them. A lot of problems can happen, which can change the entire ICO.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

That is a tough question. Quality is of course the most important thing in my opinion, but there is no such thing as perfection. So if you keep searching for it, there are chances that you will never end up delivering anything, and the ideas get lost.

For me it's better for the team to make reasonable delay and they deliver the perfect form of the project.They must let the the investor know what is the development progress of the project step by step though.By delivering the perfect form of the project.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

On time on target is more preferable in cryptocurrency ecosystem. Cryptocurrency is a very fast market with fierce competition. The fast and the best usually win in this game not the slow and the best.

alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

Roadmap use by everyone which provided by each ICOs in the market quality cannot be give by everyone.Each project has good team in the company and market and these companies use to give the proper care for your technology.If team is recurited by good people work can be increase and quality may be good and increase surely.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Roadmap or Quality, Of course I have to admit I prefer for a quality compared to Roadmap. Because the Roadmap I often meet is not appropriate. If Quality is good it will follow the Roadmap.
Enecuum

Activity: 95
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

Yes, quality is the most important part in the project. But it manifests itself not only in the product. Drawing up a roadmap and clear implementation is also a quality. It is important to remember that the project does not consist only of developers. Marketing, management, legal support, advisers - all these are also important parts of the project. So the choice between roadmap and quality is not worth it. All of them are a manifestation of quality.
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

of course quality is the right choice even though all goes slow but the team already gives the quality of hard work then all will be good and surely later will make the price become increasing
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

I choose the second variant: better to wait and get a good product than get a lot of problems because of fast launch. I`m still patiently wait for Exscudo or Tezos for example, despite the fact that already more than half year passed.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Both are important essence for a coin.Roadmap specify the particular project direction,its purpose,its scope,Project durability and viabilty,promise to deliver whatever is committed whereas quality is another important factor for success of a project depends upon its quality,for example technical superiority,efforts of development team.Suppose Mercedes Benz is superior to Toyota because of clear road maps of its services and no compromise on quality in similar we can differentiate Road map and quality.When the above both the factors are well organized then that coin is for longer existent and would attract larger market attraction.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

It depends on your point of view. If you are a simple investor and have plans for the near future - compliance with roadmap is more important. If you have long-term plans, quality project implementation is better. The fact is that the deviation from the road map causes the cost to fall for a relatively short period of time. Technical errors can cause more serious difficulties and lower prices.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
joelembiid

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

These are important, but the team is more important. Team who will carry them out.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

These are very important, because if a team does not have to complete in time for ICO project development, that means that the road map to reach, or the team's technical team is not good, unable to complete the development.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

there is no benchmark in the benchmark of an ico.
myself, always judging from the whole to know if ico is really potential and has a road map. but the most important thing is, I always liked having a sophisticated technology base.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: