Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 01 Coin [ZOC] ♦️POW/Masternodes ♦️ OFFICIAL  (Read 9433 times)
cmelx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:20:13 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 01:51:12 AM by cmelx

Hello,
What is happenning that  99% ZOC  MN's  are in state NEW_START_REQUIRED?
Come on guys' all re-start your ZOC MN's ...

Hello DEV team
is this dash post relevant?
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/heads-up-a-lot-of-masternodes-have-new_start_required-as-their-status.13476/

Would you check  this fix   https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/1401/files
into  ZOC MN  relevant?

it looks like code is already updated; and this problem is also common in all dash forks  Embarrassed
https://support.node40.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002357908-Why-does-my-Dash-QT-Wallet-show-a-status-of-NEW-START-REQUIRED-
cmelx

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Hi ZOC supportes and haters,
the 'Zero One Coin' ZOC coin name is 'Great', we need community devs and marketeers and so on...

Have a Good Weekend.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW_SmBPWsAAqdAm.jpg

MrSamUA

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:26:59 PM by MrSamUA

--------------------------------------------
ZOC masternode #7 funding is OPEN!
www.crowdnode.ml
--------------------------------------------

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% (50 ZOC) of coin's masternode requirement (1000 ZOC)
- "Share" step: 5% (50 ZOC) of coin's masternode requirement (1000 ZOC)
- Payouts: daily
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/UBX8H9w
cmelx

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

Be sure to hard the hack task, get yourself scary in your VPS seeing content of log real attack attempts to hack your VPS...

Code:
root# tail -100f  /var/log/auth.log

learn basics from this yt:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VP10X2TEs
or even this blog:  https://geekflare.com/cloud-vm-security-guide/

You can get your VPS hosting in Europe (VPS = Virtual Private Server) from:  https://billing.time4vps.eu/?affid=2853
hunorati

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Hi. Why is not the monster listed on other trading sites? Why is not the coin promoted? Why does not the official site look like a coin? Does anyone have answers to these questions?
owenray
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

Hi. Why is not the monster listed on other trading sites? Why is not the coin promoted? Why does not the official site look like a coin? Does anyone have answers to these questions?
Its seems like the devs are either hard at work, or have left....
about the website I'm not sure what you mean, but the coin does not have an official website at the moment
n0rd

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Its seems like the devs are either hard at work, or have left....
about the website I'm not sure what you mean, but the coin does not have an official website at the moment

Probably Hard at work. I hope Smiley
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

good afternoon, the "ZOC" has algorithm "NeoScrypt" the cryptmoeda can be mined with CPU's or only with GPU's?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
owenray
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

From the Community to the ZOC developers,

At the moment we're a reasonably sized passionate community who wants to make ZOC into a great coin.
Already more then 300 master nodes have been set-up. Many of them with the help of the community on Discord.

We as a community want a few things

1. Transparency
You said
"each user can see each byte of our system. This total transparency is the main and only proof of 01coin."
Looking at the GitHub repository this statement can mean one of two things.
- You've not written a single line of code since the release. (Na activity)
- You've not released a single line of code written since release. (No transparency)

2. Communication
In short; what is the roadmap? What are you working on? and where do you plan on taking this project?

3. Control
It has become abundantly clear that you're either doing nothing, or working hard on the coin. We all hope it's the latter of course. And that would be no problem; perfectly fine! But please give the community the ability to manage themselves. For example give a few key users the ability to moderate on Discord. This way we can take care of, and develop, the community side of the coin.

Please respond within a week otherwise we'll assume you've abandoned the project and we'll give it new life by:
- forking ZOC
- burning the premine
- contacting exchanges and pools to switch to the fork.
- moving the community to a new bitcointalk topic, new Discord group and a new Github repositorie.

Regards
The ZeroOne Community.
Nagano73

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 07:23:03 AM by Nagano73

I can do mining from cpu/gpu this coin now? Roll Eyes I can do solo mining now?
VitoBurrows33

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

Hey Dioo89,

Can you make me a step by step video or explain alittle more on here what all I need in order to setup my 01coin (ZOC) masternode (Step by step and explain everything I will need.)  I bought 1008 ZOC 2 weeks ago but still haven't been able to figure out how to set it up. I can pay you in BTC once you're done
Elettriko

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

what kind of dev use the 10000 port is the most used for webmin for the 80% of the server existent  Roll Eyes
Elettriko

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Hey Dioo89,

Can you make me a step by step video or explain alittle more on here what all I need in order to setup my 01coin (ZOC) masternode (Step by step and explain everything I will need.)  I bought 1008 ZOC 2 weeks ago but still haven't been able to figure out how to set it up. I can pay you in BTC once you're done

in the sorce code go to the doc folder you can see 01_Coin_Masternode_Setup_Guide.pdf very symple to make if you have problem contact me i help you
VitoBurrows33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Hey Elettriko,

Thank you for replying to me. 100%. I have never set up a masternode before and have idea how to start, I bought 1008 ZOC like 2 weeks ago but still to this day haven't set up the masternode. Please send me a step by step tutorial and everything I will need to set it up to my email: VitoBurrows333@yahoo.com (and when my masternode is set up I will reward you in BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, etc!)
lhedwin

Activity: 114

life is simple!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Hey Elettriko,

Thank you for replying to me. 100%. I have never set up a masternode before and have idea how to start, I bought 1008 ZOC like 2 weeks ago but still to this day haven't set up the masternode. Please send me a step by step tutorial and everything I will need to set it up to my email: VitoBurrows333@yahoo.com (and when my masternode is set up I will reward you in BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, etc!)

Are you using a vps to your masternode setup?

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
VitoBurrows33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Hey Ihedwin,

I don't know where to begin. I don't have anything other then the 1000 ZOC required so far.
Elettriko

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Hey Elettriko,

Are you using a vps to your masternode setup?
i have my server but work sama a vps
VitoBurrows33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

I only have the amount of ZOC coins that are required (1000) other then that I don't know what else I need. Please show me step by step of everything I'll need etc.
lhedwin

Activity: 114

life is simple!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

Hey Ihedwin,

I don't know where to begin. I don't have anything other then the 1000 ZOC required so far.

OK, first go: https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=249 and rent a windows vps, the 9.95 dolars is the best. do it and tell me when you are done with that.

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
VitoBurrows33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

To Ihedwin,

Email me: VitoBurrows333@yahoo.com so I can give you my # for faster replies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print