Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting - 0.9BTC loan  (Read 696 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:21:49 AM

I recently won a few auction for items  I do want.  But didn't expect to get for the price.  I have been able to come up with 80% of the funds on my own.  I usually sell silver,  other valued metals,  collecter items etetc and do well.  Problem right now is I won't be able to ship very timely for the nexy month.

I have good rep here for both deals as a seller and a buyer.  Same on bitmit and eBay.  I have quite a bit as collateral includeing the item in question here. I would on October 5th pay back my lender the amount in full plus 0.3 BTC. If for some reason I cannot pay back in BTC. I can pay via google wallet,  PayPal, Wells Fargo Money Order express shipped to you. Or cash. 

Please post or PM.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 05:29:14 AM

ok boss, i'm interested in this loan. but i only accept btc in return.  no google wallet, no paypal, no money order, no cash.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:33:44 AM

What can you send the lender as collateral?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 08:11:08 PM

What can you send the lender as collateral?

You said you have a collateral, what is it?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 08:38:02 PM

I thank all who have responded.  I've ended up selling what I'd of used as collateral. Worked out wher I don't owe anyone and got what I needed.  The deal may or may not go transparent now but will reflect on my trust rateing sooner then later

So no collateral?  Sorry, I wouldn't loan then :/ 

Edit:  Inputs Username is Troll, lol...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: