Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:00:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction: Clues That Point to an XRP Renaissance  (Read 83 times)
AlexanderPetrex (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Ripple News Update

January was a crushingly bad month for cryptocurrencies. Whether you want to judge it against past years, months, weeks—it doesn’t matter. January was simply awful.
But fast-forward a few years. Does it still look as bad?

Bitcoin topped $1,000 in its early years. Then it crashed to almost nothing. Watching it happen was like watching Armageddon in slow motion…except it didn’t last very long. Bitcoin prices recovered—they are trading above $7,500 today.

Source... https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-clues-point-ripple-renaissance/
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

Ripple News Update

January was a crushingly bad month for cryptocurrencies. Whether you want to judge it against past years, months, weeks—it doesn’t matter. January was simply awful.

Bitcoin topped $1,000 in its early years. Then it crashed to almost nothing. Watching it happen was like watching Armageddon in slow motion…except it didn’t last very long. Bitcoin prices recovered—they are trading above $7,500 today.

Source... https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-clues-point-ripple-renaissance/

The basis of this is completely flawed, because bitcoin (a completely different cryptocurrency) also had a large crash many years ago for entirely different reasons then Ripple is due for a recovery?

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

The ripple will not go down. Because XRP has a clear use case. It is one of the largest digital assets by market capitalization. It is designed for use by financial institutions as an on-demand liquidity solution for cross-border payments. For example, payments into emerging markets can require multiple currency traders — added costs — or pre-funded local currency accounts — which often results in the trapped capital. Instead, payment providers and banks can use XRP to fund these payments on demand, without intermediaries, at up to 60% less cost to settle
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

This coin will still dump whether it will be use in financial transactions or not because of its huge supply circulating in the market. Bankers are not finish to screw you up. I will wait until it will become atleast $0.2 and then buy it. At  that point I think it is already good to buy.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Ripple News Update

XRP might have some good fundamentals but it doesnt remove the fact that this is a centralized coin by the bankers,and we all know how the banks plays.So if i were you get out fast after you take some profits and dont be so greedy so you wont get stucked if the prices were manipulated and dropped too fast,i dont personally support XRP but it is not bad to get some profits out of it.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

i think centralized alt coin is very promising i have been always admired by the idea if this alt and i think now in this crash we can gain much of it because of the recent crash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: