Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MTC Token Sale] Vreo - Embedded in-game advertising  (Read 3815 times)
Jonooo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2? Could anyone tell me please?
azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2? Could anyone tell me please?

I'll try to explaine.The advertiser will pay only for actual views if the ad is shown at least a few seconds on the user’s screen and this view considers as unique to prevent the instant replay of the same ad.
Jonooo

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

I'll try to explaine.The advertiser will pay only for actual views if the ad is shown at least a few seconds on the user’s screen and this view considers as unique to prevent the instant replay of the same ad.

Thanks, everything is clear Wink
azianphoenix

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.
Jonooo

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.

Ok, got it! and what about bots? Do they can to create the views?
azianphoenix

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.
Jonooo

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.

Thanks for your assistance. I will in touch with the project’s news.
Jonooo

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Hope the project will help small and medium-sized gaming developers to create quality products.
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.
Jonooo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Yep, sounds good and do they really want to pay gamers?
DancoinsBTC

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Yep, sounds good and do they really want to pay gamers?

Vreo encourages gamers to participate in the process, sharing profits from the ads they showed. I think the participation and reward of users is a great way to keep customers in touch in the gaming industry.

Metham

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

The main advantage of this project is that they do not have direct competitors in the market which have the similar scripts. As I understand their software is ready for usage, so the price tokens should go up after release.
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

I heard a great news! Vreo team is going to attend crypto conference in Kiev, Ukraine.
Egor Malychev will present Vreo idea to the Ukrainian audience on 29.03.
They will  answer all your questions.
Come, meet interesting people and use your time profitably!
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Advertisement inside the game that blend with the game environment, I think I've seen that before in some games.
I think that  is a good idea, since some ads banner or anything like it will annoy gamer when it appear.
DancoinsBTC

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

I heard a great news! Vreo team is going to attend crypto conference in Kiev, Ukraine.
Egor Malychev will present Vreo idea to the Ukrainian audience on 29.03.
They will  answer all your questions.
Come, meet interesting people and use your time profitably!

Yeap, I saw the release!https://kiev.bc.events/en/article/kak-monetizirovat-reklamu-v-igrah-s-pomoshchyu-blokcheyna-rasskaget-egor-malishev-na-blockchain-bitcoin-conference-kyiv-86806
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

Guys are so active! How do you manage to be everywhere at once?
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

The project Vreo expects a great future, a team of professionals in their field, have extensive experience and clearly know how to achieve their goals.
Francis3

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

Guys,this is excellent program! It's great that you choose such a complex niche.
And I want to congratulate you on a successful presentation in Ukraine at Blockchain Conference.
vreo

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We have been featured on pages 26/27 in the 6th issue of the ICO Crowd Magazine. You can find it at https://issuu.com/icocrowd/docs/ico_crowd__6_-_issuu__small_file_si?e=30311388/59784178. If you want to catch all the news about our project we invite you to join our telegram group at https://t.me/vreoico.
DancoinsBTC

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We have been featured on pages 26/27 in the 6th issue of the ICO Crowd Magazine. You can find it at https://issuu.com/icocrowd/docs/ico_crowd__6_-_issuu__small_file_si?e=30311388/59784178. If you want to catch all the news about our project we invite you to join our telegram group at https://t.me/vreoico.

This is great news, Congratulations! I'm following your telegram and it's so dynamic. All the time the news is updated, you participate in international conferences, give interviews for bloggers, TV channels and you publish in magazines.The project has a very active life
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: