Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so  (Read 1621 times)
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

There's a good chance that bitcoin will go to 5000 in this month if resistance will not be broken and may cause to go down and if most of the indicators are saying bearish then it's very possible.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I don't think the bitcoin price will back at lower $5000 because if the price decrease at $5000 many people for sure it will increase again because many people buy bitcoin again. As of now the price pf the bitcoin decreased at $8500 and for sure it will increase again more in the next few weeks. I think anythink can be happend because bitcoin price so volatile. But thought it will be down until 5000, I believe it will rise again because now so much people has use and believe betcoin future
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

These kind of news do really give some impact into bitcoins price and now google starts to make steps on banning out which I do believe one of the fundamentals. We can actually never really tell where will bitcoin takes us but still I'm very positive that it will gives us fortune maybe not today but after some months. It can go down whenever those big whales wants
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

The way the crypto market is behaving now-a-days give us an indication that the market value of the bitcoin will increase soon and that it will surely help the investors in making out some good amount of money as well at the end. Why are you caring about the prices at this moment. You need to relax and just hodl for the long term if you want enough profits to satisfy you.This leads to panic selling in the market and made the situation more worse what exactly the whales want to happen
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

it seems that bitcoin will be hard to get back to the price as cheap as it is because I think the bitcoin price is now touching the graphic condition that can be called double bottom which will trigger the analyzers to buy bitcoin and pump the bitcoin price again. meaning that many suport will buy bitcoin and you can not have a chance to buy in cheaper price again.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

I do not think at all that it will go under 5000, because it already was at $20,000 and $7,000 is already very low compared to the $20,000 few months ago and I expect to see higher prices soon again.

However, as there are other and cheap priced projects on the market which can bring you the big wins, I personally do not care at all about the bitcoin price. If I receive bitcoin, I will sell it for fiat and if I need bitcoin, the currrent price does not play any role because I always get the equivalent.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

In the cryptocurrency market we can hardly predict what. In recent days the market fell deeply, bitcoin prices dropped to a low level. However, bitcoin has shown signs of recovery, now the price has risen to $ 7400. I believe that bitcoin will not drop below $ 5000, because bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize. If bitcoin drops below $ 5,000 then this is a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin, a long-term investment in bitcoin that promises to bring huge profits in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

it seems to be hard to touch that price point again so you should not miss this golden opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can. the current price is very cheap and is likely to experience price increases.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

Even now we have all chances to see the price 4-5K$ per bitcoin in next 2 months. But I'm absolutely sure that also we will see recovery of price in the second half of this year.
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

I see this unlikely to happen as to many buy orders at 6k, but who knows for sure, this market is manipulated so much...
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

First of all, we have just five days to go in this month. Around last week the price seemed to be recovering and got close to $9000,but I don’t know what happened and it felled to $8000. So I don’t really understand what is going on. Maybe it will recover very soon, but we don’t really know when it is, even if it does go below $5000.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

in this field anything may happen because everything depends upon the demand of amount of bitcoin in cryptourrency market. but manipulation in crypto goes out of control. all the big holder of coin to think about that.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

It amazes me how people love to throw numbers in cryptocurrency community.  Bitcoin is been attacked continually with Negative press and FUD. That does not mean bitcoin will just fall to the ground because of negative news.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

I am a follower of the great investor Warren Buffet and he says that "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" so when market is showing negative mood, I usually go with buying and if buying is not possible then I go pick the second best option and that is holding so at this point I believe that I am done with buying and now I am on a hodling mode and since I have plans for the long run, I won't liquidate it anywhere in near future.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Anything can happen, we never know the future price but o am still hoping that bitcoin price finally do a huge price increase this month.  Looking forward for a great change if price this month.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

I think $6500 is the lowest price for BTC! Its value has gained a lot of recognition, and the number of BTC to be mined is limited!

Many people will buy BTC at this price, wait for the rise!

dx_twisted

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

I think $6500 is the lowest price for BTC! Its value has gained a lot of recognition, and the number of BTC to be mined is limited!

How many coins are still available to mine? I'll probably buy more BTC to hold once there is 10% left. $6.5k value is still high at this current rate, let's just hope that its market value still goes down or at a perfect range in order to gain a good amount of profit thru holding. With the mining difficulty keeps going higher, we are still long way to go from what we are expecting. Let's also consider the coins that are circulating in the market, there are those who were moving and others are probably stored (holding). Still, there are a lot of parameters to hit my or each investors target, if this won't happen, I'll probably looking to hold coins (replacement to BTC) which has the similar potential of Bitcoin.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

How many coins are still available to mine? I'll probably buy more BTC to hold once there is 10% left. $6.5k value is still high at this current rate, let's just hope that its market value still goes down or at a perfect range in order to gain a good amount of profit thru holding. With the mining difficulty keeps going higher, we are still long way to go from what we are expecting. Let's also consider the coins that are circulating in the market, there are those who were moving and others are probably stored (holding). Still, there are a lot of parameters to hit my or each investors target, if this won't happen, I'll probably looking to hold coins (replacement to BTC) which has the similar potential of Bitcoin.

Still more than 4 millions BTC to be mined. 10% means 2,1 millions, so you are getting close enough to your plan. If you think that it will get lower price than what we have now when it is 10% remaining, then I guess you'll see the opposite price. It can be higher than what we have now when there are less btcs to be mined. You can start buying small amount of btc and holding it. We will not know whether it will get lower price again or not, so as long as you are ready to buy then just buy it.
telexqwerty

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

I hope BTC won't go under 5000...
However, due to the volatility of BTC, we can trade in both directions to take profit.
This Telegram bot has been accurate so far.   

https://t.me/theliquidator

This bot will help you double confidence when place buy/sell orders.

For who focus on BTC USD pair. Join in and try it guys. The bot should reach a certain number of followers to release a new report. It's time sensitive due to the volatility of BTC. So the faster we join, the earlier we get the report to act on time.
dx_twisted

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

Still more than 4 millions BTC to be mined. 10% means 2,1 millions, so you are getting close enough to your plan. If you think that it will get lower price than what we have now when it is 10% remaining, then I guess you'll see the opposite price. It can be higher than what we have now when there are less btcs to be mined. You can start buying small amount of btc and holding it. We will not know whether it will get lower price again or not, so as long as you are ready to buy then just buy it.

With the mining difficulty under 3.46T and expected to go higher as the coins available to mine gets fewer each day. Then, why its market value still goes down when it reach 17k-18k few months ago? That's the reason why I still believe (cross-fingers) it will hit my target buying price. If it doesn't, I'll look forward around June or July if it gets lower than the current market value, but I won't put all my eggs in one basket. Well, like what I've said, there's still more time to think and decide, I'm not rushing myself and be attached to its current situation. I can't afford to just sit and watch my investments in a long term capacity without any results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: