Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so  (Read 1621 times)
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

I believe the bitcoin price will fall further, as my calculations of bitcoin will be $ 5100. Not all investors are matured, and not all humans have good sense of reasoning to know what to do and that is an attribute of Kobayashi, the stupid MtGox trustee who is not knowledgeable enough to know the impact of what his huge dump at once could cause to the market.  It is new and most of the blow that has been dealt on bitcoin could have easily affected it but it did not. So far, we only wait and see what happens next as the market keeps giving some uncertainty signal as to where to go
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

You're right, we can't predict the situation so on my opinion everything is possible. I believe it will recover and back to it's consistent value but as of now idea when it's gonna be happened. I believe that at the time of the market volatility is very complex and difficult to predict, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased again after many days of depreciation. But we can see bitcoin prices are stalling and will probably continue to fall in the coming days
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

They are making best efforts to get out of this mud water but definitely there are so many factors that are affecting. Still as you have said, bitcoins will be taking the flight now and leaving this 4 figure value and going towards bigger amounts. You can experience anything to happen in the world of crypto currency and that the market value may fall down to this much of the value by the end of this month because you never know how the market will behave in the future
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

Now the flat and the set of positions are going, up to $ 5000 I think will not be omitted, no, for this negative news, there will most likely be growth and very rapid from these levels. Just do not see the reversal point, I'm sure that at 6000 there will be a good ransom.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

it seems to be true if bad news still attacks the world of cryptocurrency if you do not have bitcoin then this is the right time to buy bitcoin at cheap price, never miss this opportunity. no price is manipulated all depends on demand, supply and news in the bitcoin world.
Joney Stephen

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

The downside of the virtual currency market is the impact of advertising restrictions on Facebook, Google and Twitter. But I believe the bitcoin will grow strongly back.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

Now the price is reduced to 6900$,it will reduce upto 6100$ low.But I won't think it will reach 5000$ and all.By chance it's reduce to 5000$,don't get panic.The price of bitcoin will recover very soon.If the price is reduced to 5000$,it will be the best time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.

How you can be sure that the price will recover soon?
Only good news can lead the price goes up and make the market recover.
Without good news, i am sure the price will move in this bearish only without increase the market cap too.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

apparently bitcoin down trend is continuing , however i think it will reverse and goes up again
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is $7, 000, and the price of the future is uncertain. I believe it will rise again, because so many people now use and believe in the future of bitcoin.

I hope that the bull market in encrypted money will come sooner.
You can expect any market value of any of the crypto coin in the future because of the highly uncertainty of the entire crypto market. There may be a possibility that the market rate of the bitcoin may fall to this much value but still you can’t be sure enough that the market will fall to this much value in this month. In fact, I am very much sure that things will be in very much favor of the bitcoin in near future.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

We can't predict the situation so on my opinion everything is possible. I believe it will recover and back to it's consistent value but as of now idea when it's gonna be happened. I believe that at the time of the market volatility is very complex and difficult to predict, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased again after many days of depreciation
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

The negative news which are being spread is to blamed for the current price fall. Google decided to ban all advertisements related to crypto currencies - not a good sign for the price of bitcoin. Looks like they wanting more price drop of bitcoins and they make some huge profit in this drama a pump and dump. I think you cannot even predict the fluctuation or price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. We can't predict the situation so on my opinion everything is possible
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

It might be possible to see this much of downfall in the future and that if it ever happens, then we need to keep control over our emotions and that we need to keep holding all of our bitcoins until things get better. I think your speculation will not happen. Bitcoin is regaining its dominance again. Beginning this day it is growing again. And I thinks it will continue to grow in the coming days or months
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past few days and the moment has reached $ 6600 and is still on a sharp decline. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices could continue to fall sharply and deeper if the $ 6,000 mark breaks.

Also you can compare the bitcoin prices in 2014 and 2018 are going the same, and the graph shows that bitcoin prices may also fall sharply and will reach the $ 1000 mark.
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

I think that it is a great idea because there are many people supporting this theory. It seems that bitcoin can not reach $10000 and everyone knows that it is hard for bitcoin to remain stable. If it can not go up, it will go down and decrease its price

James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

Everything is possible now bitcoin price is under 7000$ but I hope Bitcoin price is rise again
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

One month and the price didn't under $5000. If everyone can hold their coins of course the price didn't decrease. We can make support from now so the price is safe even can higher. I'm a newbie and invite all of you guys to hold your coins. This is crypto and this is future

You cannot ever know it for sure, but I guess that the time when Bitcoin price was at its lower pint is over. Yes, there will be some fluctuations, but I believe it will not happen.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

One month and the price didn't under $5000. If everyone can hold their coins of course the price didn't decrease. We can make support from now so the price is safe even can higher. I'm a newbie and invite all of you guys to hold your coins. This is crypto and this is future
Profits are so hard to earn. So no one just go with your advice to hold bitcoins. Although they must do this for their own profits but emotions are so strong over your mental stability. They don’t let you become relax and cool when prices are continues going down.

There comes fuds birthing in your mind that may be this price just goes down and never come back again, so don’t let your investment die.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

The price of bitcoin below the production cost ($ 8000) can not be too long. Producing bitcoins will hold sales to higher prices. Decrease the offer - the price will rise.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

The price in the medium term will grow.

And you need to take into account a very simple fact. Now the fund manager will issue a quarterly annual report. Indicates the profitability in them, for example, 18-20-27%. These are those who do not work with cryptocoins. And those who work will show a return of 200%. Where will the money go? People tend to direct a certain part of their resources to speculative operations - this is approximately 1-2%.

If you take into account the total amount of money in control, it's tens, hundreds of billions and even trillions of dollars. 1% of this money, having come to the market cryptocoins, will provide them with corresponding liquidity. Therefore, I believe that this year the markets have reached $ 50-60 billion, next year this amount will double or triple. Accordingly, the growth of the crypto currency will be associated with both the arrival of money and the demand for them in certain services.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Great we are in march month and still bitcoin is above 5000 USD. I am sure op might have gotten answer for his question. He asked the question in February month so I am pretty sure that it was valid for the February month only. Lolz.  Grin

Adding to this I would like to say that we do not have any idea about it whether the bitcoin will undervalue itself today, tomorrow or next month. Such topics diverge us from our investment and then make it wrong way. People start worrying about it and treat it as the FUD stuff. Lets spread the positive word and ask when the prices will be back on line. Please dont respond by saying we cant predict as I know that already. @OP you can really lock down this thread as its growing abnormally big.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: