Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to do??  (Read 272 times)
angelica laura (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

let's exchange ideas for the development of bitcoin in our country

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

In my opinion, even the countries that banned the BTC will soon realize that they have no influence on it, and make it lawful to strip people of taxes on him
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

The great thing about cryptocurrency is that however governments try, they cannot control it.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

In this situation, I probably will not do anything, because many now just do not understand what is happening to the market, like me. I just do not understand what to do now and why the market is falling.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Only option is to hodl. This has proven to be the right strategy in the past dips. Hope that history will repeat.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

To kill cryptocurrencies all governments from all over the world would have to ban them. But Banning will only create black markets. There is no way that a govt can stop people from downloading wallets and sending each other cryptos. Even declaring it illegal they can't control it due to decentralization.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

In Russia, bitcoin has not yet been banned. I hope that our government will be wise enough not to ban him. Otherwise, I have to cash all my coins.
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

You cannot ban what you cannot control.

HODL. I thought buying 2 weeks ago was a steal, I can't believe the FUD we've seen over the past month and the impact on price.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

Most of the countries only regulated cryptocurrencies,not a total banned china is the only country that could totally ban all cryptocurrency activities,what do you expect to communist country? the government can control almost every single people and they must abide all the rules or regulations or else people will end up badly.In my own opinion regulation or centralization of cryptocurrencies is a joke because crypto was created to be decentralized!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

If bitcoin does get regulated then we should really focus on the bitcoin's real implementation in the nation. I mean like visa and MasterCard companies work in the same way we should have the Bitcoin in completely different form and legalised by the government to have its ATM's everywhere so that we can exchange the Fiat currency instantly and almost with no time. Moreover we should ask government to implement the use of BTC in the public sectors and whenever it is possible. Such as all the public transport services, and autonomous services should get the privileges of using BTC as way of payment mode. That can be done instantly with scanning the desired QR codes and getting our tickets. That would be the greatest way to spend out bitcoins.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Bitcoin is legal here on my country and as of now I and my colleagues are planning to start accepting bitcoin in our business to make the coin more popular in the country with the people all over here. We believe that accepting bitcoin will give the business a double hit on jackpot as we are earning with the business and at the same time we can earn the price growth of the bitcoin.
This is just being finalized now and we will start implementing it soon.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

I have decided to HODL and look away from the rise and fall of the crypto price to avoid unnecessary action of selling at loss. Going by history, HODLing is likely the best action in time like this, ceteris paribus.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

In my country this is not forbidden so far. But it depends a little on me. All I do is - telling my friends how interesting it is. I also encourage them to get involved in this exciting game)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ramini

Activity: 126

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

In our country is so much unlike China. People in china fear the government while in our country, people respects the government. In country like china, people will obey due to fear. But in our case wherein we can freely voice out our sentiments to our government, there really is a difference. Government may regulate but they cannot control nor ban crypto totally.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

In our country, bitcoin is not illegal. However, the central bank is starting to regulate cryptocurrency and will start to treat them as a normal stock investment. It's good that our country is planning to do something with cryptocurrency and not stopping people from investing on it. I will just keep on making more money with cryptocurrency. I have started learning about it about two years ago and so far I have earned a lot of money from it.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

if bit coin was legal in my country i would HODL
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

if bit coin was legal in my country i would HODL and you know this is the right thing to do as it is proven
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is not banned. Some countries have banned ICOs and probably they will issue high tax rates for buying or selling cryptos in the exchanges or in the banks.
Even if that happens you could probably use an exchange in an other country, as you chose these with low fees.
Even if bitcoin will be banned as a coin that you could use for buying and selling goods, nobody can forbid you having it in your wallet, or using it over the internet.
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

I’ll do the same thing I do recently. Like holding and continuously try trading nor investing the way I hold my coins. I still hold it and wait to pump the market price again to have profit and avoid losses.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Here in my country bitcoin is not banned,what i do is enjoying,gathering more knowledge and strategy and learning so that i will become better in the bitcoin.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: