Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Still a Child ! Way to GO !! Don't Panic Sell !!  (Read 128 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:34:14 PM by cryptorampage

Before writing my article i wanna show up some contrast issue. JPMorgan Chase-  CEO Jamie Dimon is one of the Harshest critics of BITCOIN. I remember one of his quotes -

"bitcoin will “blow up”, adding: "It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well.”  - Jamie Dimon

Do you think ? That will happen. These big giant media people control the price of the Bitcoin. When we wake up in the morning and heard these types of shitty news on paper or media , We just become disappointed. We think what the hell what we have done , why we have invested in this ICO or crypto currency. We should not .

As a result PANIC SELL occurs. When you are selling it , you are indirectly participating in the dumping process. As a result millions of people are contributing the dumping process. Therefore the total market CAP of the specific currency (BITCOIN) is lowered. The massive decrease in the market cap cause the Price to be much lower, you can't imagine. Mass people just do the same without knowing the consequence.  

Here who are the real winners, those people who created the news and we believed them blindly. (I also say sometime panic selling is good , if you have lost more than 70% of your investment , Maybe )

Who knows These Big giant companies and their management like "Jamie Dimon" have created these news to enter the market. But at the end of the day we (General People) make the loss. They don't .Some critics will defend the market who have already invested a big portion of his investment , like John McAfee, He said i remember -

"For you who are long term investors like myself: (those who allways make the most returns), BITCOIN is still the crypto giant. It is at a low price, and will never be cheaper. It will be ten times this price in 2018. Remember - it has the lowest circulating supply of any coin. - John McAfee"

I am saying we should be more aware of the system , don't panic at all. Bitcoin is still a Baby , it will not die so easily. I will not sell single bitcoin of my investment whatever the price is.
If you were going to sell  your investment and stopped and came back to this article after some time when BITCOIN will rise again , don't forget to MERIT ME OK ?  Grin Grin Grin

Forgive me if said anything wrong. That's my perspective.  Before Buying or selling please do a research.
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

Too late I panic sold (took profit) when bitcoins fell back down to $18k and will let the price hit the bottom, wait for a
$1000 rise and then I might buy back in again.

Cool hard logic tends to beat faith driven buying/selling every time.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

When you are selling it , you are indirectly participating in the dumping process.

Wrong. When you are selling Bitcoin you are directly participating in the dumping process.

It's hard to say what's going to happen. But if you are bullish on Bitcoin long term you should be buying more on sale (if you are able to). If you are bearish in Bitcoin long term then you should sell. And if you are just following the leader, you'll never make any money and should get out of all crypto currency investing.

Too late I panic sold (took profit) when bitcoins fell back down to $18k and will let the price hit the bottom, wait for a
$1000 rise and then I might buy back in again.

Cool hard logic tends to beat faith driven buying/selling every time.

Ah, speaking of logic, so you've already bought back in? We hit (at the time) what would been considered a bottom at $8,000 last week, then we crept back up to $9,000. That would have been the floor + a $1,000 bounce...so according to your decision logic that would have been the time you were going to buy back in.

Are you bought back in?

If not, you have no decision logic, you're just watching the roller coaster from the sidewalk, standing at the "line starts here" sign, unsure of what to do next. Good for you on getting out at $18,000. If you support bitcoin long-term, now is the time to start doubling your stake by getting back in.
cryptorampage (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

When you are selling it , you are indirectly participating in the dumping process.

Wrong. When you are selling Bitcoin you are directly participating in the dumping process.

It's hard to say what's going to happen. But if you are bullish on Bitcoin long term you should be buying more on sale (if you are able to). If you are bearish in Bitcoin long term then you should sell. And if you are just following the leader, you'll never make any money and should get out of all crypto currency investing.

So what you are saying , should we sell our investment now ? I have bought when it was appx $10k. Small amount although but big for me .
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

So what you are saying , should we sell our investment now ?

I'm saying: Stop asking other people what to do!

Bitcoin can be effectively held as an investment if you're concerned about daily, weekly, or monthly moves. We've seen these swings before. So, either you believe in Bitcoin long term or you don't. If it's the latter, if you believe Bitcoin has no utility to offer the world that is not already invested in Bitcoin, then get out and stay out! Your volatility isn't helping anyone!
cryptorampage (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Bitcoin can be effectively held as an investment if you're concerned about daily, weekly, or monthly moves. We've seen these swings before. So, either you believe in Bitcoin long term or you don't. If it's the latter, if you believe Bitcoin has no utility to offer the world that is not already invested in Bitcoin, then get out and stay out! Your volatility isn't helping anyone!

Ok i got your thought on it , i am not provoking some one. I just feel that way. Actually i was determined to sell all my savings but read few things and past records and got some strengths. That's all.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

Ok i got your thought on it , i am not provoking some one. I just feel that way. Actually i was determined to sell all my savings but read few things and past records and got some strengths. That's all.

Corrections do occur every year dude. If you remember, we had a correction in August 2017 with a dip over 140 percent loosing almost $7K. The value went from $9K to $3K. There was a hard fork too. But, the price in December really spiked up and reached almost $20K. Almost 350 percentage hike.

Even in 2015, we had a correction prolonged for 400 plus days loosing $1000, however the value again raised up. So this is nature. It would be wise enough to hold back the coins you have and buy more if possible. I would suggest not to sell anything now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: