Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: electroneum is not scam ELECTRONEUM IS A FRAUD  (Read 248 times)
fraudfork (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Good evening to everyone,

Today I will start with a simple quote of mine which I did on February 03, 2018 / 12:30:28 PM

Good afternoon to everyone my name is Patrick and I'm an attorney who runs across Europe, on 01 Oct 2017 I send 17.1084 Ethereum to Electroneum website which I can not access at this time and honestly, I was not interested in anything until this day when I spoke to a friend about different coins like Bitcoin Ripple and many others how the market is down and up all the time now I would like to draw the attention of everyone who owns this Electroneum coin.

- When you go to this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ you will see that Announcement will redirect you on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0 on an old thread where nothing can be written anymore
- If you take the time to analyze a bit all the videos on youtube you will see that many of them are made by users who are crying or who have no idea what they are talking about just to make views
- At this point because they can not access their account or the transfer has failed, I am in the same position
- 41 minutes ago I wrote a message on facebook that I can not access my account after another 4 minutes ago I was blocked on their facebook page
- My friends' opinion was the next because I can not have a momentary opinion but I will have one soon

A friend: They have collected a huge amount of money and they do not even give 1 cent what other people say because money is already in their accounts and they not even bothered to hire more people to support.
Me: Now I'm stupid in front of my friends because I've invested in this coin that I've heard is a clone from another coin

I took pictures of this post and also a short video was done in case I can not access my coins in the next 24 hours.
I also ask at least 3 users to give me a private message if they have the same problem as me with all the evidence they have
I wish everyone a good day and I hope all the problems will be solved in the next few hours
Thank you.

The quote above is on the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg29519532#msg29519532
page.207

What I can see is that a bunch of crowds make money from simple writing bad or good things about something

About thread [LAUNCHED][POW]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread

It is run by people with negative rating the one who leads this Moderated Thread is user contraband https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=251138
Among users was also found 1 from the electroneum team

About the team

If you do a quick search on Google you will see that everything is different from what is specified on their site.

Who is Richard Ells?

Richard  is the owner of retortal and electroneum
Richard  Skills Online Advertising, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, Copywriting, Strategic Planning, Marketing Communications, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing and nothing about Cryptocurrency or Blockchain Technologie.

Basically Who is?

Is a guy who copied Monero

Who is?

Is a guy who invented a scheme which is named ‘get rich quick scheme‘ putting a FACE and waiting for all of you to give him BTC and ETH.
This fork raised 42058.31 Ethereum and 4872.16 Bitcoin and they promise
Never take a promise seriously, especially when there is a lot of Bitcoin and Ethereum in the game.

What they offer you now?

blockexplorer.electroneum.com it's full of bugs
electroneum.com it only works for electroneum team
no mining app
Check now coinmarketcap and than the electroneum app, each time the app shows a few more cents
coinmarketcap 0.047890
app 0.072178

Other factors

A quick answer from ask@samsung.com when you ask them if they have anything in common with this website electroneum.com
Unfortunately, we have nothing in our database to specify such a electroneum.com, we will investigate ...
Something does not smell good
Mark Robinson LinkedIn profile no longer exists.
Timeline it was changed but they did not keep anything from the old one

I wish everyone a good day
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Im sorry but you dont really convince me here.... what are these '' facts''

gibberish

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Im sorry but you dont really convince me here.... what are these '' facts''

gibberish

His post is not convincing for me too.
it's obvious that's only a strategy for him to buy cheap electroneum more.

Give electroneum 6 months - 1 year
choychifung

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

that's interesting to see.
i was planning to mine ETN.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: