Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:56:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins for staking?  (Read 285 times)
kryptokowalski (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

What are some of the best points for staking and best payouts you've had while staking?
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

The biggest money I made on Ethereum. I managed to invest in it and after two months the course enormously pumped!
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

What are some of the best points for staking and best payouts you've had while staking?

I just started but must say my Investment with Matrix already paid off, at the start they went x4 and are even after the crash still at x2.5.

As soon as they go to the exchange I think they will x again, I anyway think they are a good project and investment.

But yes, I would also like to hear more from others about that topic.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Do you mean like Proof-of-stake staking or buying and holding cryptocurrency?

I don't have any experience with Proof-of-stake staking,
and biggest success was with Sumokoin. Bought for 1$ sold at 8$.

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

i like taas coin. It is not a staking coin, but it is a coin that pays dividends every quarter. For me it was a good choice for a longterm investment, with an option to buy more every quarter with the dividend i got from hodling taas coins.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

I guess Neo staking is good. Because Neo has a bright future and it gives Gas by holding Neo.

Another good option is Komodo. Komodo gives 5% annual of Komodo by holding in wallet. I think Komodo price will increase in near term, so I can hold and stake with comfort.

There are also some good staking coins such as Waves, Dash, Pivx
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

The biggest money I made on Ethereum. I managed to invest in it and after two months the course enormously pumped!
But, the question is what coins for staking, not what coins to invest.
In my opinion, you can buy a High PoS Reward coin for the best experience of staking like OPCoin, DV7Coin, and DVRS. Their payout is really big for each stake and can be up to 7000% annually.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

In my opinion at the moment, any of the top 10 crypto currencies are inexpensive relative to the dollar. It makes sense to buy any. I would bet on Bitcoin
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

The best coins for staking are ACC and EXRN
- ACC is good for staking because your token/coin increases when you send 0.00001 ACC to yourself.
- EXRN is also good For staking because for every 90 days you hold EXRN you receive a calculated percentage of EXRT.
So just by staking this two coins/tokens you earn more
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

The hugest amount of gains and losses are connected with Ethereum. I think that it will keep its position of the world's second coin for good.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Neo and waves. You'll thamk me later. There are others but these are the best ones in my opinion.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

Neo and waves. You'll thamk me later. There are others but these are the best ones in my opinion.
Waves are not a staking coin. NEO still the best staking coin right now. My thought that about neo doesn't need a lot of amount or minimum requirements to staking your money in the neo blockchain to earn emission. If you are using masternode coins just like pivx and dash. That needs you to complete the requirements to become the masternode, and you will be able to receive your emission after you already become the masternode.
BigDealCompany

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

What do you think about InterCrone. They are now at 2 exchanges and on 25.07.2018 the listed at HitBTC.

www.intercrone.com
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

It depends on your aim of participation only. I think that good ones are Eth and Eos, they are much more promising from my point of view, I trust them.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

I expect growth from big projects like BTC, ETH, neo and maybe eos and BNB. Eos will depend from airdrops on its base. Most of the small coins will be forgotten or replaced with new coins)

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

I suppose that your aim will be the leading characteristic in this choice, it is really important to know it, but from my own learning I can say that eth is the most suitable one.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:40:06 PM

As far as I know it might be ethereum when the real staking starts. I think they also announced the date sometime in January 2020.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:58:25 PM

NEO has been wonderful been receiving gas. Miracle Tele will be good too, just that they are yet to official list in any exchange, making investors to trade with some caution. NEXO has some dividend plans and Smartfund. It's good to make researches too before pulling the trigger.

Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

I guess Neo staking is good. Because Neo has a bright future and it gives Gas by holding Neo.

Another good option is Komodo. Komodo gives 5% annual of Komodo by holding in wallet. I think Komodo price will increase in near term, so I can hold and stake with comfort.

There are also some good staking coins such as Waves, Dash, Pivx
As of now I'm into bitcoinone, btk and rapids as my staking coins... Aside from the dev team activeness, a lot of developments done in just a short period of time.. They already have a lot of merchants and partners.. It's still cheap to buy now..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: