Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO you had buy or KYC ?  (Read 161 times)
nam19992000no1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Hello everybody,
Market is red today.
I want to ask everybody, What is ICO you join now or you already KYC.

My ICO i want to join is Sentinel Chain, Bridge Protocol and NEX
And you ?
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

There are a few good ICOs out there, and I do have limited ETH or NEO to invest in them, so I would really be picky. Solve Care is one of the best coming soon, in my opinion. Take a look.
Helter_Skelter

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

I wanted to join Cube and Helbiz, but now I doubt. I just don't understand what to do now and why the market is falling.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

I have to say that because of the introduction of the KYC process into projects, I stopped participating in ICO because I believe that we should remain anonymous, despite the fact that many people want to see people who invest in projects.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

You know, after I was a fool and sent my passport to the Experty.io, I'm very disappointed in everything.
My personal data was compromised. I receive many invitations to my e-mail to pay money for the private sale of discount coins. I understand that this is fraud. But there are people who believe this. Of course, the founders state that the documents of all the participants are safe, but I do not believe in it. Be careful with the KYC. I have already read an article that a person wanted to register in ICO, but he was sent a letter stating that his passport was already checked, but he did not even send it. Be careful.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Smile01

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

For example, Stoiqa ICO introduce mandatory KYC procedure for customers (participants) when the token sale started. As an investor of Storiqa, im worried about privacy and personal information safety. I really cant understand necessity of KYC procedure in ICO.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

If we are talking about the ICO with the KYC procedure, then I can say with great confidence that I did not participate in the ICO that conducts the KYC process, because I do not trust my data to any projects that will probably use my data for their own purposes.

chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Hello everybody,
Market is red today.

And you ?

Speaking of good ICO, I prefer to join on GIFcoin ICO, investing in other ICO is risky but I assure you GIFcoin is good,manage by professional team. VitalBet.com is backing up GIFcoin funds, it is a fully regulated gambling website. The main goal of GIFcoin is the investors profits. Invest now.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Hello everybody,
Market is red today.

And you ?

NEX, Bobs Repair and Arcblock, these three projects are high potential projects, I've invested in all three projects and also of course kyc.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Hello everybody,
Market is red today.

And you ?

NEX, Bobs Repair and Arcblock, these three projects are high potential projects, I've invested in all three projects and also of course kyc.

NEX and Arcblock are a good ones indeed. But arcblock has been over in a few minutes. Today I've found out that my purchase has been approved so I'll get my tokens)) Plus I'd like to advice to check out GoNetwork, Sapien and Datarius.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

I'm going to join cardstack, this is a very good ICO project, the project raise on the bitcoinsuisse,the ICO project on bitcoinsuisse are generally very good project, and the ICO project has now been open source.

bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I have to say that because of the introduction of the KYC process into projects, I stopped participating in ICO because I believe that we should remain anonymous, despite the fact that many people want to see people who invest in projects.

it's too bad because there are lots of great projects out there. the one that comes to mind is secret god because it will be fun and make you money. no kyc because it is utility but they forbid US buyers on site

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850523.0

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

The ICO who I have joined in the last weeks is Medicalchain. The problem with ICO's are that a lot of ICOs come down the token price. Only if you get good bonuses you can make good profit and on long term.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

If we are talking about the ICO with the KYC procedure, then I can say with great confidence that I did not participate in the ICO that conducts the KYC process, because I do not trust my data to any projects that will probably use my data for their own purposes.

I totally agree. I see with amazement how people give their personal data to any project that asks them. To strangers who we don't know what use they will give it. I think a lot of people are not aware of the risk involved. There is a real possibility that they can market your data, or that they can be used to impersonate your identity.
Ico Addicted

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

I buyed Hoqu and passed my kyc
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Hello everybody,
Market is red today.

And you ?

I have joined countless ICO and success rate is higher compared on failing ones which I can say I'm still on profits as of now but talking on KYC its one of the requirements of such ICO not all but there are several projects which do ask requirement due to regulation matters.

There are a few good ICOs out there, and I do have limited ETH or NEO to invest in them, so I would really be picky. Solve Care is one of the best coming soon, in my opinion. Take a look.
You would really be picky not just on carelessly selecting projects without any basis since we do know our funds is just limited so we should choose wisely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

GoNetwork looked promising at first glance, but upon digging deeper: https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/12)

Next good ones for me are NEX and CREDITS.

Anyone needing KYC can check my signature.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

I had bought, BABB, GBX- Crypto Harbor (Gibraltar Exchange) , Coin Metro, Serenity Financial , Sapien Network and PECULIUM.

They are all below 15 cents which is for me very cheap especially.BABB which is 0.0012 cents per token. GBX is sold out after 2 days of launched.

I'm very thankful that I passed all of their KYC's requirement.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

I really don't understand what you are questioning, KYC that I know is a verification of investment on ico. then what do you mean, please be more clarified again
for ico, there are a lot of good ico at the moment, you can memepalajarinya then compare and analyze. this is the most important
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: