Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500!  (Read 928 times)
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:40:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:20:12 PM by farhaan

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
Sorry your prediction is totally wrong. Just check the bitcoin price.Its turning to bullish once again.It was mainly due to people realizing that the news about India banning bitcoin is totally FUD and SEC too reacting positively during hearing about crypto currencies.This might be the best time to buy bitcoins and if still waited for buying at more dip, then the train might be missed.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
corall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

I doubt very much that it will happen. Crypto society will simply never let Bitcoin fall drastically. I hope the the greatest fall is over.

I agree with you. There are many big players on the market who can rule the game. The bear trend is now in fashion at all markets, but I believe that bulls will won
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

If it would fall up to this I would sure buy Bitcoin as I believe that with time this cryptocurrency will only grow in its value and become stronger and stronger.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

I do not think it will go below this support points. 5000$ is a minimum

Yes, but can you back that up with some data or analysis? The truth is Bitcoin will be as worth as people will be willing to pay. No one knows will it drop to 1 $ or rise to 1.000.000 $
Things are very much uncertain and unpredictable when it comes to that of bitcoin and more specifically towards the crypto currencies. There are chances that market value of bitcoin may fall below 4k $ even but one thing is for sure and that is things will change and will start getting better in the near future. The market value of the bitcoin will definitely increase and that it will never betray its investors.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

I don’t think now Bitcoin price goes down. It’s not gone below 5k$. Now it’s time Bitcoin price raise again. If you saw the history of Bitcoin it always happens with BTC. But when something happens like this after some period of time the price of BTC will more than its previous version. Now it’s start raising. It’s decentralized cryptocurrency that’s why it happens so don’t get panic.
keycellko

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

It wont go below 5000. This is just the holidays especially the chinese new year when people sell their coins so they have enough money for the holidays coupled with new investors who panicked during the fall and some negative news about bitcoin that are surely works of the whales who want to manipulate the price. It aint gonna be down for long. It will zoom back to 19k and maybe reach 20k this year.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

what is heading for $4.5k again?  Tongue
I bought some bitcoin when it was around $6.5k
Guess whose gonna enjoy some nice returns?
Wolfcub

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

I don't think it would stay at $4,500 for long as many people would buy at such a price
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Bitcoin has recovered very well from 6000$ mark.
It will be very good sign if bitcoin can break some resistance.

the bitcoin was resistance was speculated at the prices of 3K, 6k and 11k which it has already crossed over one more time and im sure that it will now increase in the market cap one more time. This is going to leading time when bitcoin will see some goodness in its price speculation. We have seen the revolutionary leaps into bitcoin and even the alts when they have dropped down to the bottom. I find it wavy economy where there has to be down movement and then again the bigger leaps. The thing is, psychologically and naturally people feel very comfortable in investing into bitcoin when they are very low. This ultimately gives potentially high market cap in short period of time and thus rise in the prices quickly afterwards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I don't think it would stay at $4,500 for long as many people would buy at such a price
They should learn that not everything they are asking can be into reality. We are asking for bitcoin and hoping to reach the price at $20,000 but it didn't happen for the meantime. And now what are these people are asking a lower price? Aren't they happy that it's on $9,000 and this is a better price as the fees are very low and it's a stable price IMHO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

It wont go below 5000. This is just the holidays especially the chinese new year when people sell their coins so they have enough money for the holidays coupled with new investors who panicked during the fall and some negative news about bitcoin that are surely works of the whales who want to manipulate the price. It aint gonna be down for long. It will zoom back to 19k and maybe reach 20k this year.
Yes this is what I can see bitcoin would not heading towards $4500. With the price now hope it will continue on upwards move in the market. More users are expecting for a climb up of the price since it takes long already on below $10k.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
keycellko

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Can you tell me facts of what's the relation between chinese new year and cryptocurrency?
The price had gone down because some of the investor's don't have balls to hold their investment and they are easily swayed with the current FUD's right now.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

I had your same opinion, but now there are some signs that the bulls might win the battle however. Of course, the recent rise may well be just a bulltrap. Nothing is set yet.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

I had your same opinion, but now there are some signs that the bulls might win the battle however. Of course, the recent rise may well be just a bulltrap. Nothing is set yet.
I can see the price is moving at a pattern like bump then correction and then bump and correction so the price crossed $10K now and I don't think the price will fall again below $10k so it is just the long recovery process of a big crash from $19K to $6000.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

Yes it is true that bitcoin have a good future and we know that bitcoin is the digital form of money so we can use this money for online payments across the world So it is true that bitcoin is not yet over bitcoin has the potential to grow in the market and it will be much better if the countries start buying and selling through this digital currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Yes nothing is certain this time because others prediction maybe it just a bulltrap the current price. Morever, I can see were not heading toward $4500. Instead, price maybe this time will continues slowly to uptrend in the market.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

But it didn't happen because the pattern that was created before doesn't guarantee us to be repeated again this year. As we can see, bitcoin has go the other way when it fall to 5,000$ which many have thought it will go deeper a bit more. But if it will going to hit 4,500$, so be it. Let's buy it then.

Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

But it didn't happen because the pattern that was created before doesn't guarantee us to be repeated again this year. As we can see, bitcoin has go the other way when it fall to 5,000$ which many have thought it will go deeper a bit more. But if it will going to hit 4,500$, so be it. Let's buy it then.

I think all of us here are aware of that issue which tackles about bitcoins high and low price. I could say that its not really over for its price did not decreased  to $7k. I believe it will continue to rise for many people were keen about bitcoin. However, these effects were just because of its demand and supply, we all know that bitcoin has a limited amount and if a lot of people were using it meaning bitcoin will have a higher value because of its scarcity and it is already useful in our community. Its volatility lies in hand of many people, so lets continue supporting bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Well I think this bull hit will be continuing till the price reaches to the highest point. Bitcoins have suffered a lot and now they must keep going upwards. If the scene become inverted, people will lose faith in bitcoins and there may be chance they leave them and join something else for their living. Hence, bitcoins must show some upward step, enough of staying in medico level.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: