Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500!  (Read 925 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
Historical Prices are really not good to start with. And if that were true your basis in the highlighted text you posted has already happen, as it already have reached 5,900$ and got back up at 11,900$ and then go down to 9,300$. Also with the market participation growing expect a lot more volatility going as the new entrants will be involve in the mix. 4,500$ is not an impossible bottom but looking at how the market is not letting Bitcoin go down 9,000$ I don't think it will reach your prediction.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

I don't really think that it would be heading towards $4,500 again ,
I think that it would now be going up and would be staying in $10,000 above .
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Yes and it would be a good way for poor people to invest on bitcoin. This could potentially open the markets to new investors.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

I had your same opinion, but now there are some signs that the bulls might win the battle however. Of course, the recent rise may well be just a bulltrap. Nothing is set yet.
I can see the price is moving at a pattern like bump then correction and then bump and correction so the price crossed $10K now and I don't think the price will fall again below $10k so it is just the long recovery process of a big crash from $19K to $6000.

It WAS a bulltrap alas. And I didn't sell anything, alas. Now (or soon) it would be possible to buy back BTCs at a discounted price.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

yes I am ready to buy btcs yup! As soon as the price will fall I will start investing in it
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

I'm so disappointed to these people who post on their speculations of btc going deeper and lower. We are all speculating of rise before btc reached $20k but now most of them are about spreading FUD that they even wish it go for less than $100.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
  For now , bitcoin price still descending, reaching about 7k , different reactions arise regarding this , some people wants to go down deeper so that they will instantly buy for investment , but most of crypto holders wants bitcoin to maintain price inclination because I believed it is one of the barometer for global adoption of bitcoin.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

For now , bitcoin price still descending, reaching about 7k , different reactions arise regarding this , some people wants to go down deeper so that they will instantly buy for investment , but most of crypto holders wants bitcoin to maintain price inclination because I believed it is one of the barometer for global adoption of bitcoin.
The global adoption of bitcoin is very possible, since a lot of countries already are accepting it as a form of their payments. Talking about heading its price to $4500 is also possible, its a chance for us to invest. No need to worry about the decrease because its a chance for investment and some time come it will rise again for sure.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

Bitcoin price has been dipping for the past few days. It is definitely a good opportunity for those who have got a lot of money, they would invest now and become millionaire in future.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

I can actually see Bitcoin heading lower, as looking from a long-term perspective Bitcoin starting 2017 out with just crossing the $1,000 threshold, which it had not done in 3 years prior, so now even keeping at or above the $2,000 mark would actually be doing quite well. So dropping into the $3,000 - $4,000 range would not necessarily spell gloom and doom long-term and as many feel, would be quite healthy.

I know this sentiment is probably no consolation for those who have recently bough at higher levels, especially $10k+ prices, but keep in mind that even those who may have bought at the high in 2013 were made whole again by having a little patience. It took 3 years from 2013/2014 to return to previous highs, but I believe the market and interest is a lot greater now than it was back then, so worse case I would expect maybe half that amount of time.

This still means you may need to sit on your hands until 2019-2020, but then again you should really only be investing money that you don't immediately need. The same would be true of investing in the stock market, most people do not pluck $20,000 down in the market and expect to cash out $30,000 a month later, but instead look to keep that money invested for a number of years, well now Bitcoin is entering that same cycle.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

In February the BTC started to bounce back from $6,000!

Now the BTC price is $7,600, and I expect to start bouncing back at $7,000!

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

I think it is very possible that bitcoin will be heading to $4500 . It has had a good run so far and it will need to go down further to get a better price than before. The market cannot be up all the time so a price crash is not unreasonable. Just get ready to buy when it gets that low and hold for it to go back up as it will be an opportunity to add more to your portfolio.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jaydoes6

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

I thought that it will go further down just looking at the down trail of btcs in the recent months
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Crypto markets will bounce back as soon as regulatory measures put an end to the shameful wave of scam ICOs.

BTC and the serious altcoin projects are suffering from this. And the blame is on all the greedy crypto investors who support all those shitcoins!

Let's give crypto some very needed credibility!

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I think it is very possible that bitcoin will be heading to $4500 . It has had a good run so far and it will need to go down further to get a better price than before. The market cannot be up all the time so a price crash is not unreasonable. Just get ready to buy when it gets that low and hold for it to go back up as it will be an opportunity to add more to your portfolio.

Still 50/50 in my opinion. Although we are still under heavy pressure, and the strong support at $7800 is broken, I don't think that we can go as deep as $4500. Because at around $5K already there will be a some strong support buy because that price is too tempting not to get it.

We don't need to buy at the bottom because we really don't know what going to be that price. But around $5K-$6K will be a  good buy that's why I don't think that we can see $4500 again.

Let's see how it goes, I'm still optimistic that we can overcome this odds right now and I see bitcoin hitting the 5 digits anytime soon. So stop the panic selling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

Crypto markets will bounce back as soon as regulatory measures put an end to the shameful wave of scam ICOs.

BTC and the serious altcoin projects are suffering from this. And the blame is on all the greedy crypto investors who support all those shitcoins!

Let's give crypto some very needed credibility!

I am looking with the same angle about why the BTC and other major Alts are experiencing the bearish market. Scam ICO's are everywhere which scare a lot of people.

The only one who get all the benefits are those who run dirty ICO's and their investor. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

For me it is to low price for bitcoin and even as i followed bitcoin price for so long, there is a possibility to hit like 5.500/6.000$ and then it will be TTHE BEST time to invest.
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

You gotta tell me this some days before because I just bought btcs yesterday Sad
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Im holding my fiat for when bitcoin reaches the lowest, i am ready to buy as much as i can. But really, theres no telling how much is the lowest price. Im setting my goal if it goes below 5,000 then im buying already. Coz im thinking it wont go any lower than 4,500. Just to be sure my lowest bottom is 4,700.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

yes I am ready to buy btcs yup! As soon as the price will fall I will start investing in it
That is the spirit needed in the game. It seems you probably have enough knowledge of what benefits bitcoins have in them and how beautifully you can extract maximum of profit. Just wait for the lowest price as possible and whenever you find it best for buying, don’t hesitate to jump in this field. Every minute is important because prices can go high or low, so better is to keep an eagle eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: