Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500!  (Read 928 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

if the tragedy would be happend again, i gladly would like to buy some of it this time. bitcoin already survived many tragedy back then, i am myself kinda not surprised about this kind of market event. well, hope we all prepared about the incoming of big sale day ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudongud

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

I'm so disappointed to these people who post on their speculations of btc going deeper and lower. We are all speculating of rise before btc reached $20k but now most of them are about spreading FUD that they even wish it go for less than $100.
Hahahaha! Welcome to the world of people switching lanes so fast. It is not always hard for people to but the bear specs on when situations like this ends up arising, so you may just have to get used to it. It is part of the system and we just have to accept those who are willing to go all the way to get the market down the more with their FUD so as to get a lot cheaper. It is always a strategy, and those who end up falling for it, should end up blaming themselves.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

It might be a possibility but seeing the price, I don't think that will happen.

The price of Bitcoin is just going back and forth at the price of $6000 and $7000 if the price are heading down back to $4500, it must've happened at before this month or this month. If the price stays at $6500 this month, I don't think that it will be going down less than that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

It is still so expensive since the price of it last 4 years ago. I am still good with Bitcoin and will never go out in it.
danafo

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

No it is not going to $4500 ever and do not wish for such hings just because you can buy at low price. What about current investors ?
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

No it is not going to $4500 ever and do not wish for such hings just because you can buy at low price. What about current investors ?
You have to face the truth bro! Everything is possible specially in crypto since the price of it is very volatile no one really knows what's is going to be the price of bitcoin it could be $4,500 by tomorrow or $12,000. That is why people keep on telling everyone that we should hold our bitcoin for long term so that we won't worry the current price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

yes I am ready to buy btcs yup! As soon as the price will fall I will start investing in it
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I don't think it will go that low now that we are in May. People have settled at the current price, and it ever went to say $6,000, too many people are going to see it as an opportunity to buy. Unless some big player decides to dump, dump, and dump.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

Bitcoin still has a very long way to go. It is true that the value of it had dropped for the past months but it is now slowly gaining is momentum.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

I don't think it will go that low now that we are in May. People have settled at the current price, and it ever went to say $6,000, too many people are going to see it as an opportunity to buy. Unless some big player decides to dump, dump, and dump.
Right.I believe it won't drop down anymore to $4500.The lowest price it had reached was at $6000 and I guess there's no more chance of buying bitcoin in the cheapest price but we still expect for the worst and hope for the best.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

If my information was wrong... I know BTC prices dipped to almost 3000 USD last quarter. Now, we are all green. I know we see dips here and there but the increase is there and it's holding steady. Alot of projections you can read in this forum say that we will see 20000 USD by the end of the year. Me? I'm happy i didn't sell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most famous coin and is always trending in the market.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

It is still so expensive since the price of it last 4 years ago. I am still good with Bitcoin and will never go out in it.
Look at bitcoin now, it has done some little pump and going again down, but we could talk after 2/3 months and price of it will be X time bigger, it is just a big mistery how much it will be worth but for me this coin will never die.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Look at bitcoin now, it has done some little pump and going again down, but we could talk after 2/3 months and price of it will be X time bigger, it is just a big mistery how much it will be worth but for me this coin will never die.
Not to spoil your high hopes and beliefs to bitcoin but anything into this cryptoworld don't really have the guarantee that it wont die but if we do just base into its demand and popularity then it would really be hard to believe that bitcoin wont sustain anymore longer until to the future. We keep on speculating back since this post was created where we do believe btc will drop as a low on 4k but eventually we didn't able to reach out and when the price hits up on 6k then it suddenly change its trend and gradually increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Bitcoin had gone through a lot, the market crashed really hard a lot just and still take a look how cryptocurrency price and demand grew. So, just fasten your seat belt and relax, market crash is not a permanent thing. It is part of the normal crypto market.

Here, I will only add the following: the market has touched once its bottom this year. I guess that 2018 will not shock us more with the prices for the cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin price will go up.
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

I do not think that this will go any further down that support level.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

Will it be any more helpful? Because even experienced btcsians thought that btcs is at its lowest point and they already invested

I think We all know that today, bitcoin values ​​are a bit pressing especially for people who invest bigger money. But it's normal in bitcoin, to go up and down in value. So it's better if we do not panic when the time comes.
If it will happen that the price will be lower than $ 5000, then many people can affor to invest in that case and they will get more by the time bitcoin will start up again in value.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

If we ever reach that level then there is going be a lot of support.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

If we ever reach that level then there is going be a lot of support.

Or a major panic sell...

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most famous coin and is always trending in the market.
The followers of bitcoin are never ever going to decrease in values and so is the value of bitcoin. We know that the issue is that bitcoin rules the hearts and the competitors are worried about this. They want to defame bitcoin in order to attract people because by market rate and fair game, altcoins can never ever beat bitcoin in any regard. Bitcoin will stay on the top of list forever no matter how hard is competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: