Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500!  (Read 919 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

I think it's really over to imagine that bitcoin will go downhill at 4,500$ because that's not even going to happen. After bitcoin has fallen down to 6,000$ about three times this year, it just stayed right there and never touched down at 5,000$ mark even once.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

I think it's really over to imagine that bitcoin will go downhill at 4,500$ because that's not even going to happen. After bitcoin has fallen down to 6,000$ about three times this year, it just stayed right there and never touched down at 5,000$ mark even once.
I agree with you, bitcoin not possible to fall to $ 4.500 it impossible, and this time bitcoin heading to the moon.Do not think will fall again, bitcoin going to $ 15.000

Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
That must be our goal eversince the year started. Buying bitcoin at its lowest price in preparation for a big pump. There will be no regrets if we bought bitcoins the time it was very low.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
How did you come to know that the price of Bitcoin will go down to $4500?😏 damn, you guys can really put people into confusion. First of all, I saw some people predict that the price of Bitcoin will go up to $20k in April, and that was supposed to have happened since but I’m not seeing any sign of the price going further up this month. Now I have seen another prediction that the price will reach $15k this month, now you have brought yours that the price will down to $4500,really confusing 😑
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Before anyone gets confused about bitcoin heading downwards or upwards, you should've known what you are getting into before investing on cryptocurrencies because if all should know; bitcoin is still very young. It will have a lot of fluctuations as years go by and it will eventually becomes stable but we can't predict when that time comes. Expect that bitcoin can go up to $50k, who knows and can go down to as far as $6k back the next week.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

The volatility of the market is the reason why there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency, so we should invest today while it was still cheaper.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

Fortunately, it didn't come that far as Bitcoin lowest at $6,000 only but it hardly to reach the at least $10,000 again in which mostly expected by most of the Bitcoin enthusiast but hopefully it will reach this mark soon as per predictions by most of the Bitcoin famous experts in which Luckily to those people who purchase Bitcoin during the dip because for sure they will earn more than enough soon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Bitcoin had gone through a lot, the market crashed really hard a lot just and still take a look how cryptocurrency price and demand grew. So, just fasten your seat belt and relax, market crash is not a permanent thing. It is part of the normal crypto market.

Here, I will only add the following: the market has touched once its bottom this year. I guess that 2018 will not shock us more with the prices for the cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin price will go up.
Exactly, it’s indeed normal. In fact, in crypto market, nothing is in dip forever because we all know that it charaterises for volatility, thus there always has a recovery anyhow. Evidently,  in the very beginning of 2018, maybe bitcoin price is in bad fluctuation currently, but still be green again. Anyway, I still believe that bitcoin price will have rise again. It’s much petty normal that bitcoin is in up and down price than it’s just keeping stable because volatility is its nature.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Bitcoin heading to $4500 Is encouraging but the speculation is between $5000 to $6000 no one is sure yet. Again it will be something good for all those who are investing in it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin not possible to fall to $ 4.500 it impossible, and this time bitcoin heading to the moon.Do not think will fall again, bitcoin going to $ 15.000

While I can agree that it is very unlikely for Bitcoin to hit anything below $5000 again, especially because of how previous bottoms have kept their position nicely in the last years, it can't be ruled out completely. Crypto markets don't follow the utility of the coin, so in case the panic going through the market is severe enough, possibly with the media anti hyping things up badly, we can see these levels sooner than you can imagine right now. Do you really think traders selling their coins like there is no tomorrow worry about miners not being able to get a fair price for their coins? They just want to dump in order to prevent further damage, everything else doesn't matter. It's called act now think later logic.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

$4,500 is a real low hit for us if Bitcoin gets to that point. I don't believe we'll get to that point this year and beyond. I believe our lowest was when it hit $6000, and by the way the future is bright. Better days are surely ahead of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: