Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money

In fact, there are now many projects that announce the results after the end of ICO. I think this is not a problem.
For sure there isn't any problems with that, just it will be better if token will be supported by many big sponsors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Not so much per one coin, I'd going in with about 0.2-0.4 eth for future growth, hope the project will succeed

We all expect this from the project. I think that this will happen, the team in the project is quite professional. A lot depends on the team.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money

In fact, there are now many projects that announce the results after the end of ICO. I think this is not a problem.
For sure there isn't any problems with that, just it will be better if token will be supported by many big sponsors

I think the presence of a fund-raising indicator can not affect the participation of large investors in the ICO.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

I think the presence of a fund-raising indicator can not affect the participation of large investors in the ICO.
Yeah but it may cause affect of low-budget customers won't trust the project because they will think that project not so good only for that reason
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Yeah but it may cause affect of low-budget customers won't trust the project because they will think that project not so good only for that reason
I think you're right about that, and I'm as low-budget investor also have affect on my mind by that indicators, if they don't fills up really fast
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
You can find detailed advantage and opportunities that you need to and compare it by reading WP on the website, friend
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

You can find detailed advantage and opportunities that you need to and compare it by reading WP on the website, friend
I've read it some time before and hope there will be more detailed information further, to help new customers better understand the idea of a project
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

I've read it some time before and hope there will be more detailed information further, to help new customers better understand the idea of a project

I think in White Paper everything is described in the most detail. This is the main document of the project. At least I have almost no questions after studying WP.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

I think in White Paper everything is described in the most detail. This is the main document of the project. At least I have almost no questions after studying WP.
For me it's really enough for good understanding, but not for all new customers, maybe
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

For me it's really enough for good understanding, but not for all new customers, maybe
It must updates on time, and when it works like that every new customer will rightly understand the mean of a project and targets of it's develop
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
I hope that in some future time the projects that will come to us will do it much faster, because IMO nobody likes to wait so much time
gabriella

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Q&A may be only if the projects already get the most popular questions to it's own, but if the project changes with time it need to do it more and more
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Q&A may be only if the projects already get the most popular questions to it's own, but if the project changes with time it need to do it more and more

The team can provide the most frequently asked questions and post them, then add to the fact.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.

Airdrop campaigns were already made, being  telegram and other ones.

gabriella

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

And can we ask if there will be anything else? New airdrops or something?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

And can we ask if there will be anything else? New airdrops or something?
Yep, I'm also interested in this information because the project is pretty good in my opinion
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

It is a pity that earlier I did not know about your project, I would undoubtedly take part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: