Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

What amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.

The soft cap is dynamic, depending of market factors.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Crystal Token now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1359

Thanks for the link. I'm sure this will help the project become even more visible to potential investors.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

If the team can allocate additional funding for this, then this will be a great way to promote the project.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

If the team can allocate additional funding for this, then this will be a great way to promote the project.

We have done several Q&A sessions on the community chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_ and the answers for that are on the channel https://t.me/crystaltoken  and there were winners of a certain amount of CYL tokens Smiley , you can go and check them, if we do another Q&A sessions we will announce to the media and email like the other times, stay tuned. Wink

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money. Some projects request.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money. Some projects request.

When you register on an exchange, for example Bitfinex or Binance, to activate wire-payments, you have to pass a KYC.
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.
Naes

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.

Yes, it really is. But it still valuable aspect for scoring at different ICO trackers... We should use every single option to attract people to our community.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

When you register on an exchange, for example Bitfinex or Binance, to activate wire-payments, you have to pass a KYC.

There is no need of KYC for the project, the team have not request any.
more information on the community chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community

*TheDude*

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

The token on this stage of the ICO is at 0.0011 ETH, until the complete sell of this batch and everytime a batch sell the price increse by 0.0001ETH.
The CYL tokens are for Virtual Staking and Exchange, also for trading bot.
The VCYL tokens are the payouts you get when you have your payouts in staking at the different contracts you can choose and which will be tied to the value of Ethereum (1 VCYL = 0.001 ETH)

Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

At the very least, hodl a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: