Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is smart contact ? For New comers !!  (Read 92 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

When i was researching on Ethereum , i got this keyword. So i decided to write an overview for the newbie.

Actually Smart Contract is a type of  self-executing contract that is intended to authorize the terms of an agreement made between two parties. Terms of the contract are recorded in a computer language. It is  a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. It eliminates the third party

The point of smart contracts is to -
1. Encourage the trading of cash, or anything of significant worth.
2. While likewise lessening costs related with the arrangement of a contract e.g. legitimate charges.

For instance, If Rahim needed to go into a contractual agreement with Sara for the offer of a house, typically, the two people would look for the assistance of a real estate agent or a legal advisor keeping in mind the end goal to frame a contract.

On the Ethereum blockchain - A notable utilization of smart contracts can be found , where they are coordinated into decentralized applications (DApps).

Thanks you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: