Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week  (Read 709 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:22:15 PM by cryptomunt
Merited by adarwis (1)

Hey all,

With the crash & unstable BTC & ALT markets, I have been catching up on promising ICO's. Because it takes time and effort to find promising ICO's, and not everyone has time for it, I've made a shortlist of 3 ICO's I will be participating in this week.

First of all, Debitum Network -> https://debitum.network?a_aid=ICOAnalysisandNews. ICO is currently ongoing and is now in a 5% bonus stage. But what does it do? Debitum Network is trying to close the 2 TRILLION dollar credit gap for small businesses. So in short, Debitum will be leveraging the blockchain to secure and distribute fiat investments to small and medium businesses around the world.

Debitum has been developing their platform before the ICO was launched and the platform is set to launch in 2018. Even better, the tokens will be able to traded on exchanges right after the ICO. Why do I think this ICO is going to be a success? Well here it is:

On 31 October, the project beat 120 other applicants in the highly regarded ICO Pitch Competition at d10e Gibraltar, the leading international conference in decentralization.

Second of all, Fox Trading -> https://foxtrading.io/?ref=20avq260. Trading signal platform with access to an autotrader to copy their investments (they went 350%+ last year) & a guaranteed percentage of their trading pool. The platform is based on the Fox Binary Signals platform, an existing platform (since 2015) with over 10k app downloads & 1500+ active users. With an accumulated gain of 350% users who have put in $1000 at the start of 2017 to (auto)trade with, would have had a 3500$ profit without having to spend a single second on it. ICO is currently ongoing in pre-sale at 50% extra, only for the first 4.5m coins! I'm expecting a quick x2 here!

Another really interesting ICO I found is Bankera -> https://bankera.com/?ref=399245368. Bankera is building a digital bank to last for the blockchain era. As a traditional bank, Bankera's services fit into three groups: Payments, Loans and Deposits & Investments. Their IT-structure is already done and they are now working on developing their services. Their internal exchange will launch in the first half of 2018, they will be able to offer loans and deposits early 2019 and their investment solutions will launch late 2019.

The best thing about this ICO? Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. This will be implemented by taking 20% of Bankera's and SpectroCoin's net revenues and sending them to the smart contract. For example, if net revenues of Bankera for a week are 10,000,000 EUR, 2,000,000 EUR as referral commission will be sent to the smart contract. To buy Bankera you need a spectrocoin wallet, which you can sign up for here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=399245368

Last but not least, Synapse! -> https://tokensale.synapse.ai/r/3678. Until now, people have given their data away to companies in exchange for centralized access to application and services. Examples include uploading and tagging photos, tracking and sharing your location and access to purchase history, to name a few. To provide a fair and balanced intelligence available to all equally, we must create AI economies that any agent can participate in and receive some reward for doing so. Enter Synapse AI. Synapse AI solves this problem by tokenizing an agent's work on the Synapse AI market using SYN utility tokens, thus facilitating an economy between participants and transferring value to those participants. This accelerates a system that grows beyond the means of capacity of any one single company or organization. By opening this data and using machine learning models through decentralized marketplace formats on the blockchain, and by tokenizing contributors, we can create syndicates that provide the greatest benefit to users everywhere.

In short: Instead of giving away your data for free to companies like Google & Facebook. Synapse creates a platform on which users can sell their generated data to interested companies. I truly believe that there is a big market for this. As everyone generates lots of valuable data that is very useful to companies all over the world.

BONUS: Ice Rock Mining -> https://ico.icerockmining.io/Account/Register?stcRef=e7b33fcf-55e4-4e3a-a01e-4c96fe7550cf. They offer a lifetime contract for passive income trough Bitcoin mining under very good conditions. They have very low costs (0.03$ per KWH of energy) and need no cooling equipment because their mining operation is setup in a mountain, that's right, a mountain. It is one of my best investments to date and it is a very interesting project to read up on! They also added a ROI calculator to their website, some figures:
1000$ investment = monthly payout of 250$+
4 months to earn back your investment
Total passive income in 3 years = 24000$

As with any ICO, it remains a gamble. But I'm willing to bet big on this one.

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR FREQUENT UPDATES ON HIGHLY PROMISING ICO'S -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

Nice list! I will dive into these and see if I'm going to invest. Bought a few of your recent investments aswell. I'm really digging your reviews & I've joined ur channel  Wink

Thanks! Stay tuned for more potential x10 ICO's!
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Nice choice! I see debitum network ads all over the internet, heard much of bankers, but synapse is new for me. I go to study:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Nice list! I will dive into these and see if I'm going to invest. Bought a few of your recent investments aswell. I'm really digging your reviews & I've joined ur channel  Wink

Thanks! Stay tuned for more potential x10 ICO's!

I think DIW token has huge protential. 20x returns.

https://t.me/diwtoken

DIW is an interesting ICO aswell, however I have more faith in the 3 I listed up top, but only time can tell if I made the right decision  Wink
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

Nice choice! I see debitum network ads all over the internet, heard much of bankers, but synapse is new for me. I go to study:)

Thanks! Synapse is pretty unknown still but they have a solid team & project so I'm pretty confident in them. Good luck on your research!
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I suggest you look at cardstack, which is a crowdfunded ICO project at bitcoinsuisse, which I think is a very good project.
https://cardstack.com/
https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

My friend recommended SocialMedia.market to me. Is it any good? The project idea looks great.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

My friend recommended SocialMedia.market to me. Is it any good? The project idea looks great.

I'm not too sure to be honest. There are a lot of those marketingrelated projects starting up right now. To name a few: current, affiliatecoin, friendz. It's hard to say if there is really a high demand for these kind of projects on the blockchain.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Better check PolicyPal the project is good and DebitumNetwork I'm part of the social media campaign 😀
ok bozz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I'm not sure on that project because I see very much the appointment of bounty working in it and the rules are different.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

I'm not sure on that project because I see very much the appointment of bounty working in it and the rules are different.

Which one?
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Better check PolicyPal the project is good and DebitumNetwork I'm part of the social media campaign 😀

Thx! I will take a look as soon as I get the time for it. Any chance you can give me a small summary of what it does and why you like it?
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

Well-known and higly advertised ICO projects not mean high level of hype and huge chances for success. I would like to suggest take part in projects that bring fresh idea, strong team and will close hardcap in 1 day due to high level of hype.

One of such projects I will participate in February is Open Platform, that lost from many radars due to very long path before token sale. They going to build a platform for mobile, desktop and web apps to operate the way developers need to on the blockchain (there will be api+mobile sdk for crypto wallet functionallity in any app). There are all-star team with solid expirence in well-know companies and rather high level of hype (12k real telegrams). Hard Cap $25m. Whitelist is still open but I am not sure how will they choose participants or personal caps due to high demand. Most similar sales got me atleast x2 right after TGE.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

bankera and debitum are already on my investment list. both are very interesting and I'm sure hard cap will soon be achieved.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

The Privacy coins will all go up this year.
It's the matter of finding one which is very low and with relatively small Total Supply (less than 100M)!.

It is better to invest in altcoins which has a real and feasible idea.

For example, I found an amazing project related to Anonymous E-Market Place, it is called Ethereum Meta.
That's their official website: http://ethermeta.com/

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

I strongly believe Ethereum Meta will go to the Moon this year!
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

Whether it is the Debitum Network, Bankera or Synapse AI, there are already too many of the same type on the market which are similar to these three projects.
And now the market is not stable, so I think I will not invest in these 3 ico, it looks like they are not very competitive.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

Interesting list. I will do my research and look into them. I am looking at Dether which is starting tomorrow "I am participating in their signature campaign" but I am looking to invest as well. I think it's a solid project as it solves real issue we're facing today, I'll suggest you to read about it.  Grin
alexandrecs

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

They look really promissing...

The main question on my head when i think about new coins  is "Is it more of the same?"... And the answer is yes for mostly coins.They are just another try of taking some money on the cryptotrain... But it doesnt seem to be true with the coins you suggested... I'll check them with extra attention...

Thank you for the tip, on times like these if good to have opinions about best way to invest...
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

bankera and debitum are already on my investment list. both are very interesting and I'm sure hard cap will soon be achieved.

No doubt! Too bad I didn't find out about Debitum earlier, just got in at a 10% bonus. Still not bad though for a project from which I expect to make decent profit very short term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: