Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week  (Read 709 times)
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

Undoubtedly VLB stands as the most promising ICO. Who in this world isnt frustrated by their car repair costs. VLB gives you a complete revolution for it. This ICO might just be the show stealer until the end of the year. They are back with a great team behind them. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:19:04 PM by Thadeous

Only 4 hours left for Copytrack ICO
Based on really interesting idea of Global Copyright Registration blockchain.
Sold 15.6M CPY tokens (about 19M$) with over 20K investors.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

For this week i found VLB token ico, actually this is the 2nd ico launched by company and the first one is last 2017, actually i am one of the participants of their first ico which some errors occur in their market cap and the best thing is they issue full refund for the investors.
And now their new ico have some enhacement and created more realistic soft and hard cap, and if you invest early in their public sale you will get high bonus token which is already your income.
Also uber and vlb already have partnership which make this project more stronger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

For this week i found VLB token ico, actually this is the 2nd ico launched by company and the first one is last 2017, actually i am one of the participants of their first ico which some errors occur in their market cap and the best thing is they issue full refund for the investors.
And now their new ico have some enhacement and created more realistic soft and hard cap, and if you invest early in their public sale you will get high bonus token which is already your income.
Also uber and vlb already have partnership which make this project more stronger.

They already made a partnership with some company such as :
1. Hosho Group, a company that runs in blockchain security industry that offer one of the best smart contract security.
2. Magnusson Law Firm, one of the best law firm on europe and got an award as the best european law firm at british legal awards 2012.
3. Kima Ventures, a fundraising company.
4. QIWI, company that runs in payment services.
5. Fleetcor, company that runs in oil services which provide fuel card
6. Genser, a marketplace for automotive product
7. Uber, we all know uber.
8. Simile Ventures, company for fundraising a startups.
9. Sberbank Travel Insurance, a company that works in travel insurance.
10. Mail.ru, company that offers multiple services on email & portal, social networks, instant messaging, online games, e-commerce, based on Russia.
11. FCG, a Financial Consulting Group.
They have made a lot of partnership, thats why i have a positive vibes for this VLB project.
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

1. Hosho Group, a company that runs in blockchain security industry that offer one of the best smart contract security.
2. Magnusson Law Firm, one of the best law firm on europe and got an award as the best european law firm at british legal awards 2012.
10. Mail.ru, company that offers multiple services on email & portal, social networks, instant messaging, online games, e-commerce, based on Russia.
They have made a lot of partnership, thats why i have a positive vibes for this VLB project.

Having partnerships with those kind of companies is big for them indeed. VLB does sound promising and I'll definetly go and check it out later today.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

TOMO coin will be released 1st March, if you miss it might be worth getting on exchanges Smiley

Also loom network seems pretty decent no public sale though!

athanz88

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Having partnerships with those kind of companies is big for them indeed. VLB does sound promising and I'll definetly go and check it out later today.

Yeah thats why i have positive vibes on this VLB project and i hope you can see the project's whitepaper soon, here let me help you https://vlb.io/ it is their official website, dont get fooled by scammer who message you or contact you from any messaging platform because there are many now, i've messaged by some scammer via messaging platform but luckily the team respond fast when i ask if that person is an official ore scammer. O ya, dont be late to check on it, they are on public presale now from 5 feb until 12 mar 2018.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I don't know an ICO that makes investors profit in anymore, they all fall below the ico price
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I don't know an ICO that makes investors profit in anymore, they all fall below the ico price

Not true. I've bought Titanium (2x incl. pre-sale bonus) & Medicalchain (4x) lately. I'm also pretty sure Monetizecoin will hit exchanges at atleast 7x from what I've bought it at. ICO's are definetly worth your money but you have to make the right picks. Get in early enough at the best bonus tiers and you'll make money short term, however I fully support my projects and will hold them long term.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

There are 3 promising ICO worth investing (this is my personal opinion) the first one is  DIW token where it enables the secure storage of sensitive information, PolicyPal Network - The Future of Insurance for the Unbanked and Cryptoassets and Serenity Financial - the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets.
Anyuaia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

You intrigue us, I will read more about the project...If all this is true
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

As for the project debitum, then probably I will support your choice. Debitum is a very interesting project for business, because their ideas really cost money. But in any case, everything will be wonderful only if they can realize it.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Clear description of the ICOs by the way. Thanks a lot. Its a big help specially to those who are still seeking for some promising ICOs. Let's admit it, its a bit hard to find good Icos nowadays.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Try to invest on Casper api, apollo dae, Earth token these ico has a promising project for the investors. And even up to now there is a good progress while running their campaign. But you can search or check them first before you invest in it.
athanz88

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

You intrigue us, I will read more about the project...If all this is true

Please do, they are on public presale now with 30% bonus until 12 march 2018. You can read the whitepaper at vlb.io and contact them at telegram https://t.me/vlb_token . Just sharing to people in case they need it. Invest what you can afford to invest, hodl, moon.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

I'm interested in Safinus right now. This project has high potential and their team is really strong.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Jet8 and Futourist are happening this month. I believe they're still accepting KYC applications.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

I'm interested in Safinus right now. This project has high potential and their team is really strong.

I like Safinus. Just haven't been able to do enough research on it yet to make a decision. But I will probably write a short review about it in my channel soon.
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

I've just read about this project.

Insurer
― Arcane and costly claim management methods
― Inaccurate customer policy pricing
― Lack of oversight over the quality of collision repair

I 'm agree with it. hope such projects, as VLB, will help us
NewCV

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

I like Safinus. Just haven't been able to do enough research on it yet to make a decision. But I will probably write a short review about it in my channel soon.

I'm quite interested too with salfinus, i think this project has a solid team and brilliant idea.
i haven't join and participate yet, but after i read this and reap the whitepaper, i will join them for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: