Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week  (Read 988 times)
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

And for me i will investing in these ico :
1. Savedroid : bank and saving platform for crypto curr3ncies the token valued will be deflation because every purchased product must be paid by svd token and the several percentage of token will be burned.
2. Quantum1net : quantum1net will forked bitcoin when the gold coin launch for now we can buy silver token to get 20% discount for gold coin ico.
3. Repux : with the working platform i believe it will work well and gives me good return.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Have to say, that last one Synapse doesn't make much sense.  "Your" data is only really valuable to advertisers when its aggregated as a group.  Individually, you're worth pennies per thousands of pages viewed.  The further issue is i don't see the scope for Artificial Intelligence applied here.  I see market intelligence or behavioral analysis applications, but AI by definition doesn't involve people. So i'm left feeling its a little scammy, not in the sence they will take money and run, but they aren't doing what they say they'll do.

The other two look promising though, especially Debitum peer to peer borrowing has a large market suited to blockchain.
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

And for me i will investing in these ico :
1. Savedroid : bank and saving platform for crypto curr3ncies the token valued will be deflation because every purchased product must be paid by svd token and the several percentage of token will be burned.
2. Quantum1net : quantum1net will forked bitcoin when the gold coin launch for now we can buy silver token to get 20% discount for gold coin ico.
3. Repux : with the working platform i believe it will work well and gives me good return.

Thx for the short recap per project. Helps me to see if I'm interested in any of them!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

What are the criteria you are using to pick the projects you are investing into, was surprise not to see Insight Network in the list because I feel it is the most hype project this week and their is huge demand for the tokens and expect it to do very well when it get listed on the exchange
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I thought it was a good review until I saw the referral links now I don't know if you are honest or not. Maybe you are just writing all of these to get money from referral links ?

Also isn't Bankera a scam coin ? Take a look at their bitcointalk ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091093.0

The user " bankera " has a negative trust, and people said it's a scam. Be careful guys do your own research before investing in these ICO. I am not going to invest in any of these sorry.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Try savedroid. Thank me later
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

I thought it was a good review until I saw the referral links now I don't know if you are honest or not. Maybe you are just writing all of these to get money from referral links ?

Also isn't Bankera a scam coin ? Take a look at their bitcointalk ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091093.0

The user " bankera " has a negative trust, and people said it's a scam. Be careful guys do your own research before investing in these ICO. I am not going to invest in any of these sorry.

I have written several of these topics, and yes, some of them contain referral links. I take some time out of my day to spend on informing people on (in my opinion) interesting projects. The ref link is basically there for people to click on if they think my contribute was valuable to them. And if you dont want to use it, google the project. If you aren't able to do that you shouldn't be in the cryptoworld anyway. On a side note, I hardly make any money from referrals, and with the amount of money I'm investing in these ICO's you definetly don't have to be worried of me needing referral contributes to make a living.

With over 100m+ raised this would be the best scam coin to have ever existed, which I very much doubt. Especially with them already running Spectrocoin which has been around for a while now, and they have been paying out their weekly dividends on time every week so far. Don't just assume something is a scam because "people said it", there's people screaming scam over every single project that's out there.

If you'd be investing in ICO's just because of my post you are clearly not suited for investing at all. People could literally make everything up on this forum. I'm just doing my best of pointing out projects I'm interested in. People can read up on it and do their research on the projects if they get interested, just like you did. You've decided not to invest in any of these, that's perfectly fine! You should only invest in projects you truly believe in, and I"m just here giving inspiration to people that don't have the channels to find out about all ICO's.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

What are the criteria you are using to pick the projects you are investing into, was surprise not to see Insight Network in the list because I feel it is the most hype project this week and their is huge demand for the tokens and expect it to do very well when it get listed on the exchange

Because my time is limited and Insight hasn't been on my list to review or invest in. I like ICO's a lot but I hardly doubt anyone has the time to evaluate every single ICO and do extensive research on it to base their investment choice on. On the other hand I hope it does well indeed, tbh I hope we all make good money off this amazing cryptoworld.
larsson901

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

If anyone is interested, Havven looks promising and they are doing an airdrop: https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=M193M
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

If anyone is interested, Havven looks promising and they are doing an airdrop: https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=M193M

With the amount of people in this Airdrop I'm assuming everybody gets 1 token lol.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

I participated in the ico Arcblock. Today, they returned the etherium back  Sad Too bad. Maybe I will buy on the exchanges if the price is not too high.

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

I participated in the ico Arcblock. Today, they returned the etherium back  Sad Too bad. Maybe I will buy on the exchanges if the price is not too high.

It's highly likely that it will pump bigtime when hitting the exchange. So much demand and so little supply, hope you get in early enough!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Wasn't Bankera the one that raised over a hundred million USD already? The fuck do they need more money for?
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

Wasn't Bankera the one that raised over a hundred million USD already? The fuck do they need more money for?

Still running the same ICO that got them over a hundred if I'm not mistaken. Don't we all always need more money? Tongue
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

I don't know why some people are very bullish on Bankera, there are better projects this week, projects like insight network, Current and GBX started their ICOs and the sale was very quick. Time will tell if your picks will fulfill the potentials

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

I don't know why some people are very bullish on Bankera, there are better projects this week, projects like insight network, Current and GBX started their ICOs and the sale was very quick. Time will tell if your picks will fulfill the potentials

No competition, interesting concept & dividend. I like dividend tokens although their future is insecure.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 12:32:54 AM by meikelcoin

SAVEDROID made in Germany is one of the best ico for the beginning of 2018. The Pre-Ico was sold out in 7 hours. Token price is € 0.01

Savedroid The best ICO 2018  Made in Germany !

I am with 10000 token and look forward to the first exchange  Grin Grin Money Money Money   Wink
UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.
Pre-Sale: January 12 - January 26, 2018 --> sold out in 7 hours!
Main-Sale: February 9 - March 9, 2018
raffshore

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM

ZOIN
AION
SONM
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

SAVEDROID made in Germany is one of the best ico for the beginning of 2018. The Pre-Ico was sold out in 7 hours. Token price is € 0.01

Savedroid The best ICO 2018  Made in Germany !

I am with 10000 token and look forward to the first exchange  Grin Grin Money Money Money   Wink
UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.
Pre-Sale: January 12 - January 26, 2018 --> sold out in 7 hours!
Main-Sale: February 9 - March 9, 2018
That's a very good number. I wish I could participate in the project. Currently there are 26 days to invest in the project and according to the number you have given, I will invest $ 100000 for the savedroid. I think this is really a promising project. Thank you for your very good project introduction.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

Above these Bankera ICO is good for investing because this company is paying weekly affiliate commission to its investors in ETH. And, till now there is maximum investors have participated and Bankera already pooled huge Euro for the project that has not been possible for the previous company's ICO. So, invest in this company and get a quick value appreciation quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: