Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My 3 golden investment  (Read 211 times)
tinytrader (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Now I am building up my portfolio and it is consists of mainly 3 tokens. They are SGR, PCL and Blue. I am pretty optimistic about them. There is another project, I think will be a successful one is Omnitude. But I think peculium and Blue will be ground breaking project and I am holding them for at least few months. And SGR is also worth mentioning. If SGR can provide what it promised, I will be more than happy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

I am on the fence about PCL and maybe that is because I dislike AIs and think they are gonna take over the world. To me that projects success ranges from abysmal to fantastic and that scares me as an investor. Am excited to see things shakeout, but I couldn't pull the trigger on Peculium personally.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

Sadly the market is in such a bad shape at the moment that we see silence in fb and telegram groups, all the so called gurus have gone quite because everyone is loosing at the moment and still no signs of market recovery or reversal, im myself depressed about the situation and i have stopped looking at market untill there is some significant recovery.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

is the topic about the 3 altcoins that are worth investing in?

It you are just new here, I can say that its not good to invest on that coin and only time can tell if its worth investing. The market is crashing so bad, better to invest on a great and established coin like btc, eth and xem. Always look for a good project, study about it and invest only when you believe on that technology.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Now I am building up my portfolio and it is consists of mainly 3 tokens. They are SGR, PCL and Blue. I am pretty optimistic about them. There is another project, I think will be a successful one is Omnitude. But I think peculium and Blue will be ground breaking project and I am holding them for at least few months. And SGR is also worth mentioning. If SGR can provide what it promised, I will be more than happy

I don't know what is your basis of your 3 golden investment. I can't find PCL in coinmarketcap while the other two is pennycrypts. I think it's exposed you to a dangerous ground as all of the stable coins like BTC and Ethereum are now bleeding what more on your 3 pennycrypts.  I love to hear your reply on your basis of portfolio.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Im glad you pick ethereum blue cause i have also invested on that project, new updates will come this 8 of february and this will be an exciting day for all blue holders.

LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Nice portfolio.. I've got LSK and RISE. Both are good investment.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

is the topic about the 3 altcoins that are worth investing in?

It you are just new here, I can say that its not good to invest on that coin and only time can tell if its worth investing. The market is crashing so bad, better to invest on a great and established coin like btc, eth and xem. Always look for a good project, study about it and invest only when you believe on that technology.
I agree with you that now is not the right time to invest, let the market stabilize and recover. Great alt that has long survived just now its price is destroyed, let alone for the new alt.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

It's a good portfolio. It looks you prefer to concentrate rather than to diversify and it may be good in the long term. What is PCL by the way? I cannot find it on coinmarketcap...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

You should have some "platforms" focus...NEO, ETH, VEN, Lisk, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: